Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

Best place for wheel alignment in Orlando?

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-06, 06:50 PM
XSTeknique
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Best place for wheel alignment in Orlando?

I've been having my wheel alignment done at Tires Way, but they did a bang up job last time and my tires are wearing more unevenly than ever. 2 weeks ago I visited Toyota and they warned me that there was an extremely small chance that they might possibly scratch my lip, so I'm wondering where all your aftermarket wheel guys get your alignment done. I need it done ASAP. Any help is appreciated, thanks!
Old 07-25-06, 03:54 AM
DETUNED
Lexus Test Driver

Sears auto center in Oviedo. You have to get it done by Cris Wells though. This is where all the Floridadrfit guys get their cars aligned and if he can align their cars to their own specs, he'll get your car done right. Just tell him Peter sent you and he'll take care of you.
Old 07-25-06, 08:41 AM
XSTeknique
Pole Position

Thanks Detuned! I'm not exactly sure where that is though, is that by Tuskawilla or is there a Sears auto center attached to the mall?
Old 07-25-06, 09:16 AM
Wringo
Lexus Champion

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by XSTeknique
Thanks Detuned! I'm not exactly sure where that is though, is that by Tuskawilla or is there a Sears auto center attached to the mall?
I believe it's the Sears service center just behind the mall on the Northside! I'm curious to know the price and how well they do or don't do,because I need an alignment for new rubber myself! Post up after you get the work done and let us know?
Old 07-25-06, 02:04 PM
XSTeknique
Pole Position

LoL, I see how it is Wringo. You want me to be a CL test monkey? Alright, I'll volunteer. Give me a few days and I'll let you know.
Old 07-25-06, 02:30 PM
DETUNED
Lexus Test Driver

I'll put it this way, Enjuku racing takes both of their drift cars to Cris, and a lot of the local drifters from Floridadrift.com swear by him.

Its behind the Oviedo mall across rom Sears. It all really depends on the car since there is a set price for each car set by sears.

Just tell him Peter sent you and he'll know who I am.

407-971-2600 and ask for the auto center and then ask for Cris Wells.
Old 07-25-06, 07:58 PM
Wringo
Lexus Champion

LoL, I see how it is Wringo. You want me to be a CL test monkey? Alright, I'll volunteer. Give me a few days and I'll let you know.
Hey Tek,somebody's got to do it! No seriously I normally use NIX and Black on Orange Blossom Trail! They have the old school machine that doesn't ruin your wheels! They are pricey though $130.00 for a 4 wheel alignment! They do good work also!
Old 07-25-06, 08:01 PM
XSTeknique
Pole Position

Hey, OBT huh? The service manager at Toyota recommended I go to a shop over on OBT, I'm guessing it's the same one. But $130? That's kinda steep.
Old 07-27-06, 12:42 AM
LEXUSC4
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by wringo
Hey Tek,somebody's got to do it! No seriously I normally use NIX and Black on Orange Blossom Trail! They have the old school machine that doesn't ruin your wheels! They are pricey though $130.00 for a 4 wheel alignment! They do good work also!
Where on OBT?
Old 07-27-06, 05:22 AM
Radical350
Lexus Test Driver

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

I believe it's the Sears service center just behind the mall on the Northside! I'm curious to know the price and how well they do or don't do,because I need an alignment for new rubber myself! Post up after you get the work done and let us know?
What kind of tires did you decide upon?
Old 07-27-06, 09:46 AM
Wringo
Lexus Champion

Default Tires/shop!

Originally Posted by 1TYTESC
What kind of tires did you decide upon?
We'll the shop is on North OBT just South of Amelia across from the Parliament House! I'm actually going there in the morning to get the alignment done since I haven't heard back from Tek!
I mounted the Nitto 555 on the GS! The budget didn't allow for Dunlops again!
Old 07-27-06, 02:21 PM
XSTeknique
Pole Position

Ya know Wringo, I might have to try NIX and Black since you and the manager at Toyota recommended it. Care to share his phone number and do you recommend setting an appointment with him? Thanks.
Old 07-28-06, 05:43 AM
Wringo
Lexus Champion

Ya know Wringo, I might have to try NIX and Black since you and the manager at Toyota recommended it. Care to share his phone number and do you recommend setting an appointment with him? Thanks.
Tek, I'm here right now getting my alignment! The business operates on a first come first serve bases and they open at 7:30-5:00 Monday-Friday only! (Nix and Black 407 841-4681) Ask for Nick and tell him "Orlando's Finest"(Siver LexusGS) sent ya! TEK, they have been in business for a long time and will do a good job for you!
Old 07-28-06, 05:45 AM
Radical350
Lexus Test Driver

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

We'll the shop is on North OBT just South of Amelia across from the Parliament House! I'm actually going there in the morning to get the alignment done since I haven't heard back from Tek!
I mounted the Nitto 555 on the GS! The budget didn't allow for Dunlops again!
Nitto's are cool. I have owned 2 sets previously; they stick to the road nicely. Talk soon.
Billy
Old 07-28-06, 05:50 AM
Wringo
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by 1TYTESC
Nitto's are cool. I have owned 2 sets previously; they stick to the road nicely. Talk soon.
Billy
Thank's,Billy! I have them mounted on the wife's car as well and I seem to like them so far!

Quick Reply: Best place for wheel alignment in Orlando?