Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

My thoughts of Palm Beach Lexus

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-06, 07:04 PM
BlitzIS350
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My thoughts of Palm Beach Lexus

I just wanted to let everyone know here in the S Fl. area that Bill Powers (Service Writer) of Palm Beach Lexus has been very well to me in the past 3 years ive been here. I highly recommend him for any service needs who live in the area. That is all!!
Old 08-26-06, 09:06 PM
Bill_GS3
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wow, ya don't usually expect to stmble across a shout out for yourself. Thanks man. How's the IS doing?

Lot's of changes happening at LOPB, been talk of ASM's changing. But I can fil you in on that one later.

BTW, my office is at the other end now.

-Bill
Old 08-29-06, 06:05 AM
tonydt1g3r
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

dude bill powers is my service writer also, he is the shiznit for sure
Old 08-29-06, 04:59 PM
BlitzIS350
Pole Position

hey Bill pm me about ASM's.....not sure what that is.. but anyways, let me know whats up and BE SAFE with this storm heading this way. take care!!!
Old 08-29-06, 06:22 PM
tmf2004
5% Club. Killing it!!!

Received 63 Likes on 61 Posts

Thanks for the heads up... My 60k service is coming up soon so I hope he can recommend a few good names...

TOny
Old 08-29-06, 06:41 PM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

I drive by the new location everyday to work. Its coming along nicely.. Looks like its going to be bigger than JM.
Old 05-12-07, 08:54 AM
iSuxeL
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Palm Beach Lexus Thats where I got mines too, JM Lexus
Old 05-12-07, 09:13 AM
BlitzIS350
Pole Position

Bill and everyone there always takes care of me at PBL. thanks!!!
Old 05-14-07, 02:36 PM
tmf2004
5% Club. Killing it!!!

Received 63 Likes on 61 Posts

Originally Posted by Bill_GS3
Wow, ya don't usually expect to stmble across a shout out for yourself. Thanks man. How's the IS doing?

Lot's of changes happening at LOPB, been talk of ASM's changing. But I can fil you in on that one later.

BTW, my office is at the other end now.

-Bill
Thanks for the heads up.. I'll be sure to talk to you when the time comes to upgrade..
Old 05-15-07, 07:13 AM
alsilverbullet
Instructor

Received 60 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by bluelex
I drive by the new location everyday to work. Its coming along nicely.. Looks like its going to be bigger than JM.
I seriously doubt they will be bigger than JM

Last edited by alsilverbullet; 05-15-07 at 11:34 AM.
Old 05-16-07, 08:35 AM
tt061880
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by iSuxeL
Palm Beach Lexus Thats where I got mines too, JM Lexus
that depends on what you look like when you walk in there. They didn't want to deal with me when I was there because I didn't look like I could afford a Lexus. I ended up buying my IS at JM, with cash. My sister bought her GS350 at Lexus of WPB though, they gave her a good deal I had to admit. My friend lives in Lake Worth so I told him to go to LEx of WPB, he called me back and they me they were *******s there. I guess he's young looking, he's only 22. He ended up buying his at LEx of Kendal. If any of you sale folk at Lex of WPB reading this, stop judging people from their look.

I have not had service done at LEx of WPB but JM Lexus been wonderful to me so far, and they open late until 10 on week days.
Old 05-16-07, 10:04 AM
miniround
Lexus Test Driver

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

hey all..I'm looking to sell my 00 RX300 down here in Boca and use that money to lease a Lexus for a few years...

hopefully I'll have about 15000$...

I'm definitely going to go to JM first since my grandparents know a few salesmen...but I'm 19 and if they judge me like that I will have to try other places...

any change on me getting an IS on a lease for around 400 a month?
Old 05-18-07, 08:02 AM
tonydt1g3r
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by tt061880
that depends on what you look like when you walk in there. They didn't want to deal with me when I was there because I didn't look like I could afford a Lexus. I ended up buying my IS at JM, with cash. My sister bought her GS350 at Lexus of WPB though, they gave her a good deal I had to admit. My friend lives in Lake Worth so I told him to go to LEx of WPB, he called me back and they me they were *******s there. I guess he's young looking, he's only 22. He ended up buying his at LEx of Kendal. If any of you sale folk at Lex of WPB reading this, stop judging people from their look.

I have not had service done at LEx of WPB but JM Lexus been wonderful to me so far, and they open late until 10 on week days.

I feel you the same exact thing happened to me at JM
Old 06-09-07, 10:09 PM
DropTopGal
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by tt061880

I second your above statement. We have a few cars in the drive / garage. When we went to WPB Lexus back in the fall of 2006 to purchase an 07 RX350, we were in my husband's 06 Tacoma PreRunner. They sort of shrugged us off and we felt as if we were looked down upon. Well, I'm a medical profesional as is my husband, an accomplished physician. Perhaps if we drove to the dealership in my husband's Ferrari F430 Spider, we would have been treated differently. Needless to say, we purchased from another dealership and our next Lexus (08 IS350) will be from JM Lexus. Moralof the story, "don't judge a book based on the cover".
Old 06-10-07, 06:47 AM
ShadowSC
Pole Position

i bought my Lexus this past November from PB Lex. Great sales staff as well, drove all the way from Orlando to check out car and was given a great deal!

Quick Reply: My thoughts of Palm Beach Lexus