Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

whats up everyone

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-06, 05:04 PM
00lexondub
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default whats up everyone

hey guys... just thought i would say whats up.. its been awhile since ive been on the forums.. but i got to stop by and talk to a few of you and HIn orlando... even tho it was a limitied amount of time... everytime i see your cars it makes me wish i still had the gs430.. but the new show car is doing well.. i got 4th 4 door wild and best dodge at HIN charlotte and orlando.. plus my crew won best crew repprsenatation and over all best crew... so we had a good show.. but wringo my man i hgate to see youyr car becuase it reminds me of the old days.. lol... but just htought i wouls say hey.. hope all the florida lexus peeps are doing well.. and dont stress ill be back soon enough... you just wait.. my next projectr car will make the old GS look like scrap.. hehehe

rick
Old 08-01-06, 05:48 PM
tmf2004
5% Club. Killing it!!!

Received 63 Likes on 61 Posts

Originally Posted by 00lexondub
hey guys... just thought i would say whats up.. its been awhile since ive been on the forums.. but i got to stop by and talk to a few of you and HIn orlando... even tho it was a limitied amount of time... everytime i see your cars it makes me wish i still had the gs430.. but the new show car is doing well.. i got 4th 4 door wild and best dodge at HIN charlotte and orlando.. plus my crew won best crew repprsenatation and over all best crew... so we had a good show.. but wringo my man i hgate to see youyr car becuase it reminds me of the old days.. lol... but just htought i wouls say hey.. hope all the florida lexus peeps are doing well.. and dont stress ill be back soon enough... you just wait.. my next projectr car will make the old GS look like scrap.. hehehe

rick
We'll be looking forward to your new project.. I have a feeling it going to be a Lexus..LOL
Old 08-03-06, 02:58 AM
lexusondubs
dubsonlexus

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

ahh rick your still a homo lol j/k by the time you get another lex we will be driving cars that fly !!!!!!
Old 08-03-06, 07:50 AM
Wringo
Lexus Champion

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Thank's Rick!

What's up ,Rick? It was nice seeing you and the crew at HIN in Orlando and I want to thank you for the gift at the show! Thank's to you and Shawn and a few others the car is coming along quickly! Almost too fast in mods, but not enough in speed!(Ha, Ha, Ha!) I know what the new project is going to be but I won't spill the beans for you! We are looking to travel to your kneck of the woods sometime in the near future for a group cruise? Maybe we could put something together and meet a few members in your area? Rick,it's alway's a pleasure to hear from you and to pick your brain when I get a chance. I'm not sure if you got my message I left you after HIN, but I just wanted to thank you and congratulat you and your team! Be safe and don't worry about the wheels(Maya's), they are in good hands!
Old 08-03-06, 02:40 PM
00lexondub
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

LOL yeah shawn you would say that but.. those flying cars sure will be nice.. lol... but im trying to finsih the car i have now before i start a new one... the car is coming along nicely...

wringo.... hey man... i know the wheels are in good hands.. hehe... but yeah no problem about the gift... and i cant wait to see the car completely finsihed... i know it will be very nice as it already is. dont forget to keep me updated on everything...

my next project car will more than likely be a 1 of 2 cars... one of the choices is a lexus but the other is not... im going to figure it out sooner or later when the time comes