Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

Official FL to ATL Lexfest roll out thread!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-06, 05:13 PM
ki_soarer
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Official FL to ATL Lexfest roll out thread!!!

ok, heres the deal... south florida guys, let me know the earliest you can all roll up, and ill edit the thread.

we need to leave Oralando at 10:00am at the LATEST!!! if now, we will be stuck in ATLs horrible rush hour traffic on a friday. that would not be good.

it should take about 6 hours to get there if we keep a decent but respectable speed.

officialy meet spot for the south crew and central crew to meet? any ideas? what about the people in north florida? let me know, and ill edit with agreed information.

is everyone ok with the rest stop a few miles north of where the 408 hits the turnpike? if so, we can meet there as soon as the south florida crew thinks they can get there.

ORLANDO CREW: we are meeting at 9:00 AM at the Hess gas station that we all know and love on Goldenrod Rd.

let me know what you guys want to do.

Last edited by ki_soarer; 09-20-06 at 08:05 PM.
Old 09-19-06, 05:19 PM
Wringo
Lexus Champion

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Thank's Scott!

I was hoping someone would step up and post a thread for the roll out! I'm down for 10:00, but that's the latest I want to roll! I'll meet you guy's there at the Hess!
Old 09-19-06, 05:28 PM
got_trd
Lexus Champion

man... you guys wake up too early... your killing me.... hahahaha i guess ill have to clean the car up thursday after work.
Old 09-19-06, 11:46 PM
skperformance
Lexus Champion

What way are you heading up from Orlando I95 or 75 ?
Old 09-20-06, 04:41 AM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

guys is it true that team lexus has pulled out of this event for the guys down here are starting to talk about bailing because of this
Old 09-20-06, 05:25 AM
Wringo
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by skperformance
What way are you heading up from Orlando I95 or 75 ?
It will probably be the turnpike to 75!
Old 09-20-06, 05:37 AM
Wringo
Lexus Champion

Default Team Lexus??????

Originally Posted by lexforlife
guys is it true that team lexus has pulled out of this event for the guys down here are starting to talk about bailing because of this
Ed, I haven't heard it? If they decide to pull out for whatever reason, I'm still making the trip to fellowship with the CL members! Let the South Florida Crew know that we are still rolling regardless and we hope you guy's join us! Keep us informed, because we are scheduling our departure time around you guy's to link up off the turnpike!
Old 09-24-06, 05:16 AM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

can someone please comfirm or deny the rumor about team lexus pulling out of this event , the guys from the deep south here really wanna know before making the trip so they begged me to ask so i am asking
Old 09-24-06, 09:28 AM
IS_250
Pole Position

Received 41 Likes on 32 Posts

Damn guys... I wish i could make it. i wanted to show off my new mod....

Old 09-24-06, 10:49 AM
got_trd
Lexus Champion

OMG! wth happened Benard??????
Old 09-24-06, 10:59 AM
IS_250
Pole Position

Originally Posted by got_trd
OMG! wth happened Benard??????
i was out at the Jacksonville Landing last night.. I parked my car at a lot across the street, when i came back someone sideswiped me. To add insult to injury i spend 5 hours yesterday afternoon claying and waxing my car so it would be clean for the trip up next week. so ive bascially got a shiny lex with a busted fender and door... i wasnt gonna drive it last night, but since me and my roomate were picking up some girls to hit the club with i thought it would be best to pimp the lex...
Old 09-24-06, 03:54 PM
Wringo
Lexus Champion

Default Ouch!!!!

Originally Posted by IS_250
i was out at the Jacksonville Landing last night.. I parked my car at a lot across the street, when i came back someone sideswiped me. To add insult to injury i spend 5 hours yesterday afternoon claying and waxing my car so it would be clean for the trip up next week. so ive bascially got a shiny lex with a busted fender and door... i wasnt gonna drive it last night, but since me and my roomate were picking up some girls to hit the club with i thought it would be best to pimp the lex...
This must suck big time, Bernard! I know you are pissed, because I would be! Hopefully you can get her back together for the "Lex Get Down 2" meet in December in Orlando! That suck's!
Old 09-25-06, 05:16 AM
Radical350
Lexus Test Driver

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by lexforlife
can someone please comfirm or deny the rumor about team lexus pulling out of this event , the guys from the deep south here really wanna know before making the trip so they begged me to ask so i am asking
We are still waiting for an update. This article may lend some details to the situation. Nice decal for CL, front and center.
Link
Old 09-25-06, 05:43 AM
IS_250
Pole Position

Originally Posted by wringo
This must suck big time, Bernard! I know you are pissed, because I would be! Hopefully you can get her back together for the "Lex Get Down 2" meet in December in Orlando! That suck's!
Yep, i was pretty pissed when i got back to the car. I knew eventually something would happen to it. Something always does. Im dropping the car off at the shop today... ive got some ideas that i need to run by my body shop... might as well have some other things done since the car will be down and needing paint work.
Old 09-25-06, 05:51 AM
Wringo
Lexus Champion

Default Who's rolling?

Originally Posted by 1TYTESC
We are still waiting for an update. This article may lend some details to the situation. Nice decal for CL, front and center.
Link
I don't want to wait around for ghost after 10:00 a.m.? Who from the Orlando area are rolling!
1.Wringo
2.1 TYTE SC
3.Chino
4.Ki Soarer
5.Shifterbob(Robert is going to meet us near the panhandle area on 75!)

Any others who will meet at the Hess On Goldenrod??????

Quick Reply: Official FL to ATL Lexfest roll out thread!!!