Search this Thread

Old 11-11-06, 10:46 PM
XSTeknique
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by badxIS300
do you go to UCF?

Yeah, I go to UCF. Why?

Oh and Wringo, if we could come up with something that'd be greatly appreciated. Wish I hadn't read this thread so late!
Old 11-12-06, 10:38 PM
LexFather

Alright, talked to bitkauna.....things are looking good thus far, hope to give confirmation by weeks end....
Old 11-13-06, 06:12 AM
Wringo
Lexus Champion

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default ????

Originally Posted by XSTeknique
Yeah, I go to UCF. Why?

Oh and Wringo, if we could come up with something that'd be greatly appreciated. Wish I hadn't read this thread so late!
What do you suggest? The only way we could get you a little pub would be through verbal recognition at the meet! Let me know what you got and hopefully we can work something out!
Old 11-13-06, 06:10 PM
MrJohnE
Lexus Test Driver

Received 18 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by XSTeknique
Yeah, I go to UCF. Why?

i think i see your car in the East Garage all the time.
Old 11-13-06, 09:10 PM
djjt
Lead Lap

hmm... maybe i should take a vacation from NYC and drive down hehe. disney land!! yay!!! hhaha
Old 11-14-06, 05:30 AM
Wringo
Lexus Champion

Default Come on down!

Originally Posted by djjt
hmm... maybe i should take a vacation from NYC and drive down hehe. disney land!! yay!!! hhaha
We would love to have you! Maybe you could round up a few NELOC members and link up with Mike(1SICKLEX) and the SELOC crew and head on down for a weekend of fun! Lol!
Old 11-14-06, 10:25 AM
XSTeknique
Pole Position

Originally Posted by badxIS300
i think i see your car in the East Garage all the time.
Yep, I have class every Mon and Wed morning.
Old 11-14-06, 10:30 AM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

wringo and crew , i/we need help on finding a nice safe good location motel to stay at where the cars will be safe

would prefer something closer to lexus of orlando so sun am wifey and i can sleep late and be close to sundays events

Last edited by lexforlife; 11-14-06 at 11:03 AM.
Old 11-14-06, 08:33 PM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by 2jznat
this should be a fun ride to city walk, or trailer ride

Cool I'll make sure to bring a bottle of quick detailer and rags for you..

Last edited by bluelex; 11-15-06 at 06:47 AM.
Old 11-15-06, 05:13 AM
MrJohnE
Lexus Test Driver

Received 18 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by lexforlife
wringo and crew , i/we need help on finding a nice safe good location motel to stay at where the cars will be safe

would prefer something closer to lexus of orlando so sun am wifey and i can sleep late and be close to sundays events
Ed. ill find some hotels for you... anything close to the dealer would be in either Altamonte Springs which is North of the dealer about 8-10 miles or hotels south of the dealer about the same mileage down by the Orlando International Airport.
Old 11-15-06, 02:22 PM
IS_250
Pole Position

Received 46 Likes on 35 Posts

Damn.. guys, id love to make this meet... but ive got a wedding to go to. Make sure to take alot of pics!...
Old 11-15-06, 03:15 PM
2jznat
Pole Position

Originally Posted by bluelex
Cool I'll make sure to bring a bottle of quick detailer and rags for you..
i'll hold you to that
Old 11-15-06, 07:14 PM
ki_soarer
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ill be at my company christmas party on sat. night after the meet, but ill problaby be done with that by about 11pm, so i may head out to citywalk after. if not, ill at least ride over with you since ill be by seaworld at about 7pm.
Old 11-16-06, 07:27 AM
Wringo
Lexus Champion

Default Update: Flyers/Hotel/Cruise/Roxy Nightclub!

Originally Posted by lexforlife

(FLYERS)
The flyers are ready and are ready for distribution! Let me know if you are willing to pass them out to potential Lexus/ Supra owners who maybe interested in coming and entering in the show!
(HOTELS)
For those of you who are interested in a hotel to stay while visiting for the weekend, I took the time to locate two hotels for you! Both are close to the area of the picnic and less than 15 mintues from the dealership for the show!The hotels are the Courtyard Marriott and the Holiday Inn Select. Both are offerring rates at $99.00 a night and would be willing to work with us on a Discount if we book 5 rooms or more at a lesser rate. I would recommend either of the two hotels and would sleep sound knowing your car would be okay. The Courtyard Marriott has a security guard that reports at 10:00-7:00a.m.,if this makes you that more comfortable. As with anything in life, nothing is guaranteed! Both hotels are at Alafaya Trail/University Blvd near UCF college.
(CRUISE/HANGOUT)
There is a strong interest in the group hanging out at the Roxy Nightclub instead of cruising to Universal Citywalk? I am meeting with the owner on Friday night to see if this is possible! I am trying to get parking in thier VIP area so everyone could park together in a safe place. Plans are to go inside and have a good time dancing and socializing. Doing this would cut the cruise short, but would give the group VIP parking and a chance to have fun. I need feedback from those interested in doing this versus Universal Citywalk! Chime in and let me know!

Last edited by Wringo; 11-16-06 at 09:13 AM.
Old 11-16-06, 09:36 AM
ISnina02
Driver

I like the Roxy's idea, but wouldn't we be going later in the evening? I dont think that would cut too much into the cruise time...?!

Quick Reply: Orlando Picnic/Cruise/Meet DECEMBER!!!