Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts
View Poll Results: Where should we meet?
Hard Rock @ Hooters
45.45%
City Place, unknown where
0%
Palm Beach Gardens @ Yardhouse
36.36%
Keep hashing out places.
18.18%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Palm Beach meets??

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-06, 08:09 AM
leestoy
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If You Guys Know Anything About Tower Shops In Davie... That's How They Started Off As Well.. First It Was All Muscle Cars Then Bikes Then All Of A Sudden Imports... Then Everyone Had There Own Little Section Where The Imports Where Lexus, Nissans, Mustangs, Etc.... Let Me Know If Anyone's Interested... If You Go And Don't Like It Then We Don't Go There Any More... No Biggie....
Old 10-20-06, 09:16 AM
leestoy
Driver

Yeah, Yeah I Know Mustangs Aren't Imports But I Put That In There So You Could See The Different Groups... Just In Case Someone Was Thinking That...
Old 10-20-06, 09:40 AM
BlitzIS350
Pole Position

i think this should be a multi day meet. since everyone cannot be somewhere on a certain day or someone doesnt want to drive more than X amount of miles than maybe name a place for saturday and than name a place for sunday. someone mentioned about the BBQ. that would be a cool idea maybe have it in juno beach or something like that. hotters down in the hardrock isnt that bad of a drive. i make the drive often and turnpike by no means is bad. driving on 95 heading south is another story. yardhouse up in PBG sounds like it would be a place to hang out. i talked to Bill and parking could have been an issue. the tiki place is actually .5 miles from where i liive at. it seems that there are alotta old timers with their hotrods that cruise up there. it gets pretty packed tho so i duno if everyone wants to meet as just a small crew (lexus only) or meet up with other crews. anyways, just my .02 cents
Old 10-20-06, 11:26 AM
HKN
Lead Lap

sounds like we are getting closer to a location and ppl are actually researching which is a great sign that we are all willing to work to make the meet happen. towers is a great place too. i lil northwest of hardrock right off the 595. a very happening place with alot of cars and bikes. the shops tolerate the crowd and the police also, hahaha. again, we might be small initially but if we all show up time and time again...we could do well and get alot more lexus guys/gals out.

sounds like hooters and tower shops are two strong contenders for a meet. let's wrap it up soon so we can all see each other and drool over each other's ride, hahaha, while shooting the breeze about cars.
Old 10-20-06, 11:45 AM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Towers has been done many times before and you have to get there really early in order to reserve a spot plus its not really a palm beach meet if we have to drive down about 35-45 min into broward county to get to towers from rpb,wpb,acreage depending on how close you are to i-95. .
Old 10-20-06, 12:32 PM
skjohnson
Rookie

thats what i've been saying for a while now...since its a "palm beach" meet up...dont you think it should be in that region...not that your opinions arent good...but im just sayin...the whole point of a PB meet up is so we dont have to drive more than 25 min or a whole 2 hours to orlando or such...

i say the tiki bar...but since its our first time meeting up..we shouldnt have it on the same day as the other people showing cars n bikes off too...
Old 10-20-06, 01:02 PM
leestoy
Driver

I Agree I Say We Should All Plan A Different Day And Meet Up That Way It's Just The Cl Members And Then We Can Go From There.. Good Idea Skjohnson.... That Way Once We All Get It Together We Can Do A Trip To Towers, Hardrock All Together Etc....
Old 10-20-06, 03:46 PM
Bill_GS3
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Are we thinking this weekend or next weekend? Keep in mind next weekend is Halloween weekend.
Old 10-20-06, 07:12 PM
tmf2004
5% Club. Killing it!!!

Received 63 Likes on 61 Posts

I'm down for downtown at the gardens... Keep us posted..
Old 10-20-06, 09:47 PM
skjohnson
Rookie

where is the towers at...cause im HORRIBLE at directions...and unless someone guides me BACK from it... ill prob get lost and end up in hawaii...(yes i know its a island)
Old 10-21-06, 08:08 AM
skjohnson
Rookie

so...Does anyone have the address to hardrock@ hooters??

or the towers??

cause ifyou give me the exact address...then i wont get lost....
Old 10-21-06, 10:08 AM
Bill_GS3
Lead Lap

Well, what have we decided? Just do a quick local meet for the palm beaches? Tiki bar?
Old 10-21-06, 10:24 AM
skjohnson
Rookie

im up for tiki bar....what date?? weekday or end?? for first time i think weekday would be OK..then after we accomplish deciding on where our perminant stay is then we can say weekend...(just my opinion...)
Old 10-21-06, 11:44 AM
leestoy
Driver

I'm Up For Tiki As Well... If Any Others Are Interested Please Give Some Feedback .... As For A Day Of The Week??.... Rips Tiki Bar Is Located On 441 Just South Of Southern Blvd In The Publix Shopping Ctr Next To Lowes.....
Old 10-21-06, 11:45 AM
Bill_GS3
Lead Lap

Ain't nothing wrong with grabbing a few cold ones after eleven hours of work.

Wednesday, 7:00PM @ the Tiki Bar.

If someone has the exact address can you post it. I think someone said it was 441 just south of Southern.
Originally Posted by leestoy
Rips Tiki Bar Is Located On 441 Just South Of Southern Blvd In The Publix Shopping Ctr Next To Lowes.....
We can work on a bigger meet still, but for now lets do this, put some faces to cars and mods.

All in?

Quick Reply: Palm Beach meets??