Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

Fynetune Performance Supra/Lexus Dyno Shootout , Showoff & Mega Meet - Feb 25th,2007

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-07 | 01:26 PM
OmarM
Driver School Candidate

Default Fynetune Performance Supra/Lexus Dyno Shootout , Showoff & Mega Meet - Feb 25th,2007

Hello Board,

Fynetune Performance in Miami, FL will be hosting a Supra/Lexus Dyno Shootout/ Mega Meet on Sunday February 25th, 2007. Fynetune is home to a model 424X above ground Dynojet dyno. There will also be a Supra/Lexus showoff. Anyone interested in participating in the dyno shootout or carshowoff please join the list and you will be contacted with instructions. Dyno shootout will be $50 to participate for 3 runs. All car makes and models are invited to come check out the event. We will also have a DJ on hand along with a BBQ and refreshments available. Don’t miss out on this one, let’s make it an event to remember. It will be a good event for all Florida enthusiasts to get together and enjoy themselves. The Fynetune Performance Sales Staff and Tech Dept will also be on hand to answer any questions you may have.

We will also have some event coverage.

There will be also be some giveaways,raffles, and of course awards for the winner of the Supra/Lexus Car showoff and dyno shootout.

Special Invited Guest: Local Teams and Car Clubs (Import Cars only please). All local magazines and newspapers.
Everyone from Orlando,Tampa,Gainesville and everyone else make it down for this event.

Everyone (cars being dynoed) please make sure your cars are all in 100% WORKING order before the date of the event.

Dyno Shootout Participants
Etc..

Showoff Participants
Etc..

Spectators for Raffle.
Etc…

Hello Board,

Fynetune Performance in Miami, FL will be hosting a Supra/Lexus Dyno Shootout/ Mega Meet on Sunday March 04, 2007. Fynetune is home to a model 424X above ground Dynojet dyno. There will also be a Supra/Lexus showoff. Anyone interested in participating in the dyno shootout or carshowoff please join the list and you will be contacted with instructions. Dyno shootout will be $50 to participate for 3 runs. All car makes and models are invited to come check out the event. We will also have a DJ on hand along with a BBQ and refreshments available. Don’t miss out on this one, let’s make it an event to remember. It will be a good event for all Florida enthusiasts to get together and enjoy themselves. The Fynetune Performance Sales Staff and Tech Dept will also be on hand to answer any questions you may have.

We will also have some event coverage.

There will be also be some giveaways,raffles, and of course awards for the winner of the Supra/Lexus Car showoff and dyno shootout.

Special Invited Guest: Local Teams and Car Clubs (Import Cars only please). All local magazines and newspapers.
Everyone from Orlando,Tampa,Gainesville and everyone else make it down for this event.

Everyone (cars being dynoed) please make sure your cars are all in 100% WORKING order before the date of the event.

Dyno Shootout Participants
Etc..

Showoff Participants
Etc..

Spectators for Raffle.
Etc…

Last edited by OmarM; 01-05-07 at 01:42 PM.
Old 01-09-07 | 02:10 PM
tonydt1g3r
Lexus Champion

would be worth the $50 just to see how much power your car makes. I wonder if they can do the trick that keeps your car from downshifting in the automatic lexus's
Old 01-11-07 | 07:53 PM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

Sounds like fun. I can't wait to see some of the big boys hit the dyno for the shoot out..Gotta bring a vid cam for that..
Old 01-17-07 | 09:34 PM
OmarM
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by bluelex
Sounds like fun. I can't wait to see some of the big boys hit the dyno for the shoot out..Gotta bring a vid cam for that..
Wassa hope to see you there. Cmon gether up all the SC300 guys and GS guys that I always see. Around 7 800+ rwhp supras signed up already.. its going to be big...

p..s please help me get more SC guys
Old 02-03-07 | 07:04 PM
drewgo
Lexus Test Driver

Nice, I'll be there.
Old 02-04-07 | 09:52 AM
Fiko18
Lexus Test Driver

i'll be there for sure, we need to get a big turn out for this
Old 02-04-07 | 11:51 AM
MIAMIGS3
Lexus Test Driver

what time does it start and end?
Old 02-23-07 | 11:23 AM
Fiko18
Lexus Test Driver

so who is goin to this? its this sunday . anyone know the time it starts and ends