Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

Best lexus dealership in Florida

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-07, 03:53 PM
bobbyt01nc
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by IS_250
I can tell you not to go to Lexus of Jacksonville. The Salespeople dont bother talking to you and wont come off the price much. Not to mention their service dept sucks. They are the only Lexus dealer in Jax and they are a hassle. On my last service visit they scratched my car and promised to warranty a part out and kept my car overnight for it. When i came to pick up my car they decided to deny my warranty claim after the service writer agreed to fix it.
I had the same experience. Last summer when looking for the new IS 250 for my wife, I went in and test drove the car. I then brought my wife back 2 nights later for her to test drive. The salesman never followed up with me at all..unbelievable. We ended up trading in her 04 Acura TL through the Acura dealer, which is under the same corp. umbrella as JM Lexus. So I traded in the Acura to him and then bought the Lexus at $2200 off sticker b/c he went through the fleet mgr at JM Lexus. They shipped the car to DUVAL Acura and has been nothing but bliss since
Since then, I have referred 2 friends to the dealership b/c they were looking for a Lexus. Both were treated like inferior customers during the purchasing. Unfortunately, they both got caught up in buying their first lexus and were willing to just buy it b/c they didn't have the experience to shop around. I tried to help but too late.
THe service dept is crap as well. Like a local garage or something. Very low budge dealer in Jax. I came from Charlotte where Hendrick Lexus just rocked. Great svc dept and friendly staff.
Old 02-26-07, 04:51 PM
bzyrice
Driver

my girl just bought a used gs300 from Lexus Orlando.. Awesome Price, Awesome service.. they haggled with us for 10 minutes and then gave us what we wanted.. ask for Mike if you decide to go there (he is this old white guy from zimbabwe!! no joke)lol .. also got a good deal on warranty and gap insurance from a local credit union.. Lexus warranty on used vehicles and gap insurance was DOUBLE the warranty and gap at the credit union.. save her about 1500.00!!! something to think about if u decide to get a used car..
Old 03-02-07, 01:43 PM
Lexus_girl
Pole Position

Originally Posted by bobbyt01nc
I had the same experience. Last summer when looking for the new IS 250 for my wife, I went in and test drove the car. I then brought my wife back 2 nights later for her to test drive. The salesman never followed up with me at all..unbelievable. We ended up trading in her 04 Acura TL through the Acura dealer, which is under the same corp. umbrella as JM Lexus. So I traded in the Acura to him and then bought the Lexus at $2200 off sticker b/c he went through the fleet mgr at JM Lexus. They shipped the car to DUVAL Acura and has been nothing but bliss since
Since then, I have referred 2 friends to the dealership b/c they were looking for a Lexus. Both were treated like inferior customers during the purchasing. Unfortunately, they both got caught up in buying their first lexus and were willing to just buy it b/c they didn't have the experience to shop around. I tried to help but too late.
THe service dept is crap as well. Like a local garage or something. Very low budge dealer in Jax. I came from Charlotte where Hendrick Lexus just rocked. Great svc dept and friendly staff.
BTW JM Lexus does not own an Acura dealership. Are you sure you are talking about the right dealer?
Old 03-06-07, 02:29 PM
Notts
Driver School Candidate

I have to agree with the above, Orlando is very good.

FWIW my experience of my recent inquiries/purchase...

Excellent, would recommended/buy from again:
1) Orlando
2) Sarasota

Expensive and won't deal:
1) Tampa
2) Fort Myers
3) Naples

Didn't seem to care. Poor communication/help:
1) Clearwater
2) Pembroke Pines
3) Melbourne

Last edited by Notts; 03-06-07 at 02:39 PM.
Old 03-07-07, 12:23 AM
Auburnsky
Rookie

Lexus of Orlando we purchased two is300's at the same time; cut us a nice deal, servicing is hassle free; everything i could ever ask for