Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

NHRA Sport Compact Nationals Sun. April 1st Jupiter FL. @ Moroso

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-07, 06:38 AM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Weather looks great guys. 0% chance of rain according to weather.com.. high of 81.
Old 04-01-07, 07:21 AM
punch10
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good, I'll be there but not in the Lexus.
Old 04-01-07, 01:14 PM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by bluelex
Weather looks great guys. 0% chance of rain according to weather.com.. high of 81.
south fl will be rep hard tomm A (man i wish the 20's were ready , not untill next week ) but we will have fun none the less

we should be rolling in around 9:30 ish
Old 04-01-07, 03:09 PM
Wringo
Lexus Champion

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Orlando representing!

I guess I'll be holding it down for the Orlando Crew since I haven't heard from any other members about going! I'm gonna try to leave around 8:00 to be there around 10:30-11:00 ish! Wait on me Adrian so we can all roll in together and park together! Call me tonight! Ed, I'll see you there!
Old 04-03-07, 06:41 AM
Wringo
Lexus Champion

Default We went Big and went Home!

Well after 4 hours of sleep from working the night before,I made the trip to Moroso solo! I arrived there shortly before linking up with the team members to roll in! Upon arrival after waiting on the crew to roll in at the entrance, I see the crew rolling in with no hoods on! As I look in amazement, I see Adrian look back at me with this is huge grin on his face. Entering the park I see Ed, and the South Florida Crew attempting to hold a spot for us arriving afterwards. The attempt was unsuccessful, so we found a space in the very back of the show area,which actually turned out not to be so bad! Understanding that I drove from Orlando and wouldn't have had time to remove my hood, I took it in stride although,I wanted to do the same.There were a lot of Lexus vehicles along with a good number of other luxury vehicles. When it was all said and done, Team Solo took home best team award,with Adrian(Bluelex),recieving a specialty award as well! It was a great time and it was well worth the trip. Thank's to Ed and the South Florida Crew for coming out and supporting us in this event! Those & Swiss wheels are the bomb! Look for pic's later today!

Last edited by Wringo; 04-03-07 at 06:45 AM.
Old 04-03-07, 07:06 AM
tmf2004
5% Club. Killing it!!!

Received 63 Likes on 61 Posts

Congrats to Team Solo.. Sorry i couldn't make it but i knew you guys would get an award after all the cars that showed up.. With all hte Hood off the cars that must have been a great site to see.. Congrats guys...

Wringo,... i knew you guys would pick up a Team award..
Old 04-03-07, 02:01 PM
baadhabit
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by wringo
Well after 4 hours of sleep from working the night before,I made the trip to Moroso solo! I arrived there shortly before linking up with the team members to roll in! Upon arrival after waiting on the crew to roll in at the entrance, I see the crew rolling in with no hoods on! As I look in amazement, I see Adrian look back at me with this is huge grin on his face. Entering the park I see Ed, and the South Florida Crew attempting to hold a spot for us arriving afterwards. The attempt was unsuccessful, so we found a space in the very back of the show area,which actually turned out not to be so bad! Understanding that I drove from Orlando and wouldn't have had time to remove my hood, I took it in stride although,I wanted to do the same.There were a lot of Lexus vehicles along with a good number of other luxury vehicles. When it was all said and done, Team Solo took home best team award,with Adrian(Bluelex),recieving a specialty award as well! It was a great time and it was well worth the trip. Thank's to Ed and the South Florida Crew for coming out and supporting us in this event! Those & Swiss wheels are the bomb! Look for pic's later today!

no hoods? whats up with that?. next time you guys should try rolling in with no wheels. that'll really impress them. LOL.

good job at the show guys. D sorry i couldnt make it out this time.
Old 04-03-07, 03:56 PM
Wringo
Lexus Champion

Default Going Big!

Originally Posted by baadhabit
no hoods? whats up with that?. next time you guys should try rolling in with no wheels. that'll really impress them. LOL.

good job at the show guys. D sorry i couldnt make it out this time.
You had to be there to appreciate it! I was hoping you were gonna make the trip with me,maybe next time? There's another show coming in May!

A few shots:
(Ed-Lexforlife Beauty and the South Florida Crew!))

Team Solo checking in to register!

Last edited by Wringo; 04-03-07 at 04:26 PM.
Old 04-03-07, 04:31 PM
Wringo
Lexus Champion

Default Going Big!(cont'd)

Team Solo representing the Lexus Owners!
(The Award)

(The line-up)

(The Team!)

There are a few more pic's in my gallery!
Old 04-03-07, 08:29 PM
tmf2004
5% Club. Killing it!!!

Received 63 Likes on 61 Posts

Great shots Darell.. There's one thing missing in that trophy pic.. LOL... A intercooler... That should be your next move LOL.. All the cars looked great.. I still think Ed got a new paint job.. Nice job guys..

Tony
Old 04-04-07, 04:34 AM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by tmf2004
Great shots Darell.. There's one thing missing in that trophy pic.. LOL... A intercooler... That should be your next move LOL.. All the cars looked great.. I still think Ed got a new paint job.. Nice job guys..

Tony
great job guys

i must say it was quite a site watching them roll in together with no hoods on , sweeeeeeet.. i tried to hold up front spaces but the guys would not allow me to

tony car has not been painted just waxed and polished to death i just had the hood and front bumper redone in jan
Old 04-04-07, 06:03 AM
Wringo
Lexus Champion

Default Moroso weekend!

Originally Posted by tmf2004

Tony
As much as I would love to have that turbo set up,I don't think I would have anywhere to keep it, because the wife will throw me out of the house for the money it will cost me to do it! I'm gonna keep it simple for now!

Originally Posted by lexforlife
great job guys

i must say it was quite a site watching them roll in together with no hoods on , sweeeeeeet.. i tried to hold up front spaces but the guys would not allow me to

tony car has not been painted just waxed and polished to death i just had the hood and front bumper redone in jan

Ed, I must agree with Tony, your car looks like fresh paint each time I see it! What a wonderful machine you have there. I blame you for all the withdrawls from my account. I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to pick your brain this time around, but maybe real soon we could hook up. I can't wait to see the & Swiss in 20's on your car.
Old 04-04-07, 06:12 AM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by wringo
As much as I would love to have that turbo set up,I don't think I would have anywhere to keep it, because the wife will throw me out of the house for the money it will cost me to do it! I'm gonna keep it simple for now!

Ed, I must agree with Tony, your car looks like fresh paint each time I see it! What a wonderful machine you have there. I blame you for all the withdrawls from my account. I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to pick your brain this time around, but maybe real soon we could hook up. I can't wait to see the & Swiss in 20's on your car.

thanks D

20's should be in by end of this week I pray

we will get together real soon bro
Old 04-04-07, 11:31 AM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Guys it was great to see you all again. Those &swiss wheels look great in person. The 20's will really change the whole car Ed.

D I appreciate you coming down all the way from Orlando to support the team man. I hope the next time you come down we can have some time to chill after the show aswell and go out to eat.

Clive, good luck man. Let me know how it turns out for you in Jacksonville. I'll make sure to give you a buzz before I try a shop down south so I don't make the same mistake like I did with MTR..

Mario,John,Mike, I wanted to say thanx for coming up aswell and showing. The cars looked great.
Old 04-05-07, 06:14 PM
Methodical
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Damn!!!! Wish I could've been there

Quick Reply: NHRA Sport Compact Nationals Sun. April 1st Jupiter FL. @ Moroso