Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

Good Body Shop In Miami/Kendall Area

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-07, 01:06 PM
TruPlaya26
Lexus Champion

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Good Body Shop In Miami/Kendall Area

Hey guys I'm looking for a good reputable shop down here around the Kendall area. I need to get a dent or two removed and have a couple scratches touched-up. Also in the future Im planning on doing some body work (putting on a body kit and repainting the whole car stock color). Anybody know any good shops, I'm willing to drive a little if there isn't one here in Kendall ...
Old 09-04-07, 08:04 PM
ancdmd
Lexus Test Driver

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Not sure about down there but if you're willing to go to Lauderdale, there's a top-notch shop called Body Craft on Andrews Ave near downtown. The shop does a lot of work on high-end cars, lots of Bentleys, Phantoms and Benzes in there, (even seen a couple Maybachs; I can't believe people are wrecking these cars!) and the owner drives an LS430. I had them install my Wald kit, and they did a flawless job.
Old 09-04-07, 09:00 PM
TruPlaya26
Lexus Champion

With a high-end shop like that I'm sure we gotta pay high-end cash $$$$$$$ lol. Yea i think im going to check them out tho ... hey man jus curious, how much did they charge you to install the kit? And how long did it take?
Old 09-07-07, 05:28 PM
ancdmd
Lexus Test Driver

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

I paid $800 for the kit to be repainted and installed. I also had a small dent removed for $85 and an exterior polish, detail, and paint chip touch-up. It took them about three and a half days to finish, most of that involved refinishing the body kit. I had made an appointment to drop the car off two weeks in advance, since they are fairly busy. The paint job and kit installation is superb. Overall I would say the price is reasonable, especially for the quality of the work I received.
Old 09-09-07, 04:02 PM
mikeh555
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

collision zone is where i take my car all the time .....
Old 08-15-08, 08:35 AM
rick-e 89
Driver School Candidate

I have the same problem and also live in miami, kendall area. I want to know if "Body Crafts" aslo does interior and sound system work. I want to do a complete renovation and upgrade the sound system a bit. please let me know thank you

Rick-e 89
Old 08-15-08, 11:09 AM
iSuxeL
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Miami Chassis does good body work, they remove all the glass when they repaint cars for no extra charge, check them out. That was the last time I checked with them, so call them first
Old 08-15-08, 03:39 PM
YeA 2jZ
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I agree iSuxeL go check out Miami Chassis they have done 4 cars for my friends cars full interiors and paint jobs high quality work.
Old 08-15-08, 08:10 PM
TruPlaya26
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by rick-e 89
I have the same problem and also live in miami, kendall area. I want to know if "Body Crafts" aslo does interior and sound system work. I want to do a complete renovation and upgrade the sound system a bit. please let me know thank you

Rick-e 89
For my sound system I went to cartronics and they did a pretty good job IMO ... it's on US1 and about 136th

Check out this thread for pics: https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=366837

Originally Posted by iSuxeL
Miami Chassis does good body work, they remove all the glass when they repaint cars for no extra charge, check them out. That was the last time I checked with them, so call them first
Originally Posted by sTcT300
I agree iSuxeL go check out Miami Chassis they have done 4 cars for my friends cars full interiors and paint jobs high quality work.
Thanks guys I'll check em out, you guys have a contact number for them?

- I just realized this thread is almost 11 months old and i still haven't taken care of the dents or paint lol
Old 08-15-08, 08:23 PM
meteoro
Pole Position

Karls Auto does great work, actually the owner of the shop is a member here, stockis350.

Talk to Karl or Jose and tell them Rudy sent you, and you are a member of CL.
Old 08-18-08, 10:47 AM
rick-e 89
Driver School Candidate

Thanks alot guys. Another question...do you guys know of any meets for sc3s and sc4s that go in town?

and again,

thanks for the help
Old 08-18-08, 04:02 PM
MIA IS250
Lead Lap

chino's ink, on bird and 72nd next to original wheel boutique. All work on all my cars go there really good work, i have seen work they have done on porshe, ferrari's, even veilside installs..etc. highly recommend them.
Old 08-18-08, 06:46 PM
Wicked SC
Pole Position

Thanks alot guys. Another question...do you guys know of any meets for sc3s and sc4s that go in town?

and again,

thanks for the help
The South FL SC crew usually meet up at Towers shops on Friday nights and then ride out to the truck stop on US27(Okeechobee).
Old 08-19-08, 09:08 AM
suislide
Lexus Test Driver

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

and again,

thanks for the help
i tried setting one up in kendall but no one was interested
Old 08-20-08, 10:28 AM
rick-e 89
Driver School Candidate

For Real??? i'm down, i'll see if i could start spreading the word among some of my friends. what part of kendall where you thinking of?

do you have any mods on your sc?

Quick Reply: Good Body Shop In Miami/Kendall Area