Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

IS-F Preview Meet at JMLexus

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-07, 05:47 PM
tmf2004
5% Club. Killing it!!!

Received 63 Likes on 61 Posts

Originally Posted by wringo
It was so nice to cruise down to South Florida and hang with some of Florida's Finest! I had a great time seeing familiar faces and meeting new friends as well. Of course the main attraction was the IS-F itself. I went ahead and reserved mine in a blk/blk! Yeah, right! I was hoping to get a test drive, but that wasn't happening. The car looked great in all aspects and the engine sounded real strong as Shannon reved it up a few times. It's going to be for the fast and furious and those who have the flow to handle it's hefty price tag? I'll admire others as they pass me on the freeway!

I really enjoyed just hanging out in a relaxed enviroment and not having to worry about being judged. We need more meet/greet events like this in Florida? Thank's Reggie for the pic's. Hopefully, we can all do it again soon. Ed, I almost cried when I saw you pull in with the car in stock condition. It's still clean, but clean in a way I wouldn't have wanted to see. Good luck with the sale and I know you won't disappoint us with the new SC! Reggie, that 3GS has potential to be ice cold my man, ice cold!Can't wait to see where you take it? Blue, it's alway's nice to hang with you and pick your brain for ideas. I see a big future for that sleeper you drove! I like it! Big congrats to Josh, Shannon, and JM lexus for laying out the red carpet as usual.Keep doing what you do best (Pleasing the customer)!

Thank's to all who showed up and those that wanted to come and couldn't make it. I'm looking forward to the next one!

Sorry no pic's from me, I left my camera!
Nice rides fellaz.. Sorry Wringo i couldn't make it.. Looks like it was a good time..
Old 10-16-07, 08:14 PM
iSuxeL
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Since no one else has pics I guess I'll upload mines.....LOL not the greatest but theyre better than nothing.

Old 10-16-07, 08:15 PM
iSuxeL
Lexus Fanatic

Old 10-16-07, 11:59 PM
Fiko18
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

nice pics, was it just me or did the rims loook really really good. the pics just dont do them justice. when i first walked up the car, i noticed the rims. Isuxel when did u get there. Was ur car there. Next time i got introduce myself to more club lexus members. I get kind of shy at these events and busy taking pics
Old 10-17-07, 07:14 AM
iSuxeL
Lexus Fanatic

I wanted to go there with a name tag like demik haha, I guess I have to now I think I saw you, werent you wearing like a baby blue polo or something??
Old 10-17-07, 11:48 AM
Fiko18
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by iSuxeL
I wanted to go there with a name tag like demik haha, I guess I have to now I think I saw you, werent you wearing like a baby blue polo or something??

lol haha yeah, i was just coming from church