Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

IS-F Preview Meet at JMLexus

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-07, 07:12 PM
Ice350
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Default IS-F Preview Meet at JMLexus

The meet today was small but nice. Enough people came out to make it fun. The star of the show was the IS-F, of course. The car is nice. I didn't take pics of it cause I figured enough people already got plenty. So I'm gonna post a few shots of cars I took. It was sad to have Ed's black beast no longer a beast, it's now a puppy. Missed the bluelex cause it was in the shop. A couple people asked about alsilverbullet but we missed him too. Missed Terry aka Teelex as well.
Oops, almost forgot Wayne who didn't show at all and Clive who came but the SC is also in the shop.

We did have some nice rides represented. Wringo and Robert drove down from Orlando. Steve and Ramon brought out their SC's. There were several IS and Supra's to fill the bill.

Besides the IS-F, the other star of the show was Chris, aka Jokie who has one sweet 3GS decked out in mods. I thought the 3GS didn't need or should have a bodykit. I stand corrected. The car is nice when kitted. Chris also had the ice and nice wheels going on. It's a sweet ride and niw I'm tempted to layout some cash to keep pace with his beast.

Thanks the JMLexus and Josh for putting together another nice gathering. The weather was perfect and the people were fantastic. I had a nice afternoon.

Last edited by Ice350; 10-14-07 at 07:23 PM.
Old 10-14-07, 07:21 PM
Ice350
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Old 10-14-07, 07:59 PM
got_trd
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

nice pics Reggie! any idea who's white 3 series that was?
Old 10-14-07, 08:46 PM
Fiko18
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

great pics, overall great event, wish more ppl could have come out, there were almost no 2IS representing club lexus lol i was the only one. but there were some sick GSs and IS300s, the 3 supras that came out were nice. Of course the IS-F was sick, looked even better than I was expecting
Old 10-14-07, 09:06 PM
Alex350
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by got_trd
nice pics Reggie! any idea who's white 3 series that was?
Although I personally don't know the guy, I do know he's a member of www.e90post.com, a BMW forum. You can look him up under the name DigiDon and he works as a BMW tech.
Old 10-14-07, 09:18 PM
3m ta3
Lead Lap

That 3 series looked at lot better in person,nice pics reggie.It was a good to meet people from CL.
Old 10-14-07, 09:46 PM
Fiko18
Lexus Test Driver

yeah i got to meet Jokie, his car looks sick. I cant say enough about his rims
Old 10-15-07, 04:52 AM
Wringo
Lexus Champion

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Great Meet!

It was so nice to cruise down to South Florida and hang with some of Florida's Finest! I had a great time seeing familiar faces and meeting new friends as well. Of course the main attraction was the IS-F itself. I went ahead and reserved mine in a blk/blk! Yeah, right! I was hoping to get a test drive, but that wasn't happening. The car looked great in all aspects and the engine sounded real strong as Shannon reved it up a few times. It's going to be for the fast and furious and those who have the flow to handle it's hefty price tag? I'll admire others as they pass me on the freeway!

I really enjoyed just hanging out in a relaxed enviroment and not having to worry about being judged. We need more meet/greet events like this in Florida? Thank's Reggie for the pic's. Hopefully, we can all do it again soon. Ed, I almost cried when I saw you pull in with the car in stock condition. It's still clean, but clean in a way I wouldn't have wanted to see. Good luck with the sale and I know you won't disappoint us with the new SC! Reggie, that 3GS has potential to be ice cold my man, ice cold!Can't wait to see where you take it? Blue, it's alway's nice to hang with you and pick your brain for ideas. I see a big future for that sleeper you drove! I like it! Big congrats to Josh, Shannon, and JM lexus for laying out the red carpet as usual.Keep doing what you do best (Pleasing the customer)!

Thank's to all who showed up and those that wanted to come and couldn't make it. I'm looking forward to the next one!

Sorry no pic's from me, I left my camera!

Last edited by Wringo; 10-15-07 at 04:55 AM.
Old 10-15-07, 04:58 AM
IS350jet
Pole Position

Hey Reggie, It was great seeing you there. It's been a long time. I did take lots and lots of pictures of the ISF and will post them as soon as I can. It's cool 'cause I got there early and got some good, clean pictures without all the crowds.

Mike
Old 10-15-07, 07:03 AM
Wringo
Lexus Champion

Default Jokies 3GS!

Originally Posted by jokie
That 3 series looked at lot better in person,nice pics reggie.It was a good to meet people from CL.
Keep up the great work on the car, it looks really nice. It took me a awhile to really appreiciate the 3rd gen GS, but with time and seeing one modded, it has grown on me! You have great taste!

Old 10-15-07, 07:18 AM
baadhabit
Lexus Champion

nice meet. just wish the turn out was a little better. and i was hoping for more a "demo" on the ISF. reving the engine was pretty weak.

it was cool to see everybody again. Josh thanks for putting this together. Wringo, sorry we couldnt cruise together.
Old 10-15-07, 07:56 AM
Wringo
Lexus Champion

Default We did!

Originally Posted by baadhabit
nice meet. just wish the turn out was a little better. and i was hoping for more a "demo" on the ISF. reving the engine was pretty weak.

it was cool to see everybody again. Josh thanks for putting this together. Wringo, sorry we couldnt cruise together.
It all worked out fine! I'm not a turnpike fan at all unless I'm traveling to Gainesville or Tallahassee? 95 South baby! I got in safe and sound around 9:00! Glad everything worked out for you and the card!
Old 10-15-07, 08:25 AM
jrsupra
Driver School Candidate

Heys Guy
I really had a good time and i had the pleasure of meeting alot of poeple there.
The is-f is really sick as hell !!!
Wringo i enjoyed cruising down there with u guys,we need to do things like this more often hopefully we can get back doing the meeting again one day
and ray u are a hard person to keep up
Old 10-15-07, 09:02 AM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Had a good time guys. New IS-F is pretty cool looking. The pasta was very good yesterday, So were the soft taco's....LOL
Old 10-15-07, 09:43 AM
3m ta3
Lead Lap

Default Thanks wringo

Could'nt have with out CL.Your GS is clean!Wish blue lex showed his ride.I wanted to see it.Maybe the next meet more people will show.

Quick Reply: IS-F Preview Meet at JMLexus