Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

Car show Orlando Fairgrounds 12-1-2007

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-07, 06:56 AM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Car show Orlando Fairgrounds 12-1-2007

I was thinking of maybe heading up to catch up with Wringo and some buddies. anyone heard or want to go to this show?

Old 11-26-07, 07:12 AM
Wringo
Lexus Champion

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default I'm down!

I may have a booth spot for this show with Ultimate Audio, but nothing definite yet! I'm willing to go and show with my show and no go GS! Let's make it a fun hangout!
Old 11-26-07, 06:18 PM
got_trd
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I went to one of these shows back in the late 90's when it was held at the Pep Boys just down the road.... Pretty fun show. I'd love to go again but thats a drive for a small show and we were just in Orlando last weekend for Disney..
Old 12-03-07, 06:51 AM
Wringo
Lexus Champion

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Fairgrounds show!

I was hoping to see a few more members come out to represent, but that didn't happen. Adrian(Bluelex),(Rich-TeamSolo Member),and myself attended this show and had a great time. I supported my sponsor (Ultimate Audio) on this one and didn't compete, although I should have, but chose not to. There were a few nice cars there, but mostly trucks. This show was in honor of a member who was slain several years ago over criminals wanting to steal parts from his truck! The truck was salvaged by his parents who were in attendance and showed a lot of pride for their son and his truck club(Hardcore)! It was a long day(8-6pm), but we had a sweet spot underneath the hangar thank's to Ultimate Audio. Bluelex walked away with two awards( 1st place for 4dr wild and Best Engine)! Great job Adrian! I know you get sick of me telling you how beautiful your car is, but you've got yourself a masterpiece my man! Thank's for coming up and hanging out with me on Friday. Next show will be HIN Miami on Dec.15th. I hope to see a few members come out and represent! All in all I had a great time! See ya at the next one!
Old 12-04-07, 05:46 AM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Thanx for everything this weekend D. I really appreciated the hospitality. It was a long show but a good show for a good cause.