Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

The FL Summer Mega Meet/Event July 25, 26, 27 2008! FL2K8 !

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-08, 08:22 AM
baadhabit
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

great meet.

Last edited by baadhabit; 07-28-08 at 08:29 AM.
Old 07-28-08, 03:52 PM
Ice350
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

I had a great time this weekend...temporarily took my mind off my troubles. Only the insane heat was an issue. But it is south Florida.
Old 07-28-08, 04:05 PM
Wringo
Lexus Champion

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Great job!

What a great time we had!
Old 07-28-08, 05:21 PM
tsopranoMB
Lexus Test Driver

where to start....

what an amazing weekend!!!

great times, good people, good weather, couldnt ask for anything more.

Many thanks to all who organized, spent time to contribute, all the sponsors, JM Lexus and crew, most especially thanks to Josh. He worked very hard to put on a great weekend, and it certainly was worth all the hard work.

I had such a great time, and to win 1st place, I was shocked, I forgot my number when it was called!!!

also great meeting new people from the forum as well as all the old faces I have met down here over the years....I cant wait to come back, hopefully over the winter!

-Marc
Old 07-29-08, 03:25 PM
lexis307
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE THAT CAME OUT TO THE 3 DAY WEEKEND SHOW

All and all what can I say, no rain, and lots of cars. Friday night was packed at Towers, we all had some good food afterwards to those that went to pizza loft.

Saturday was hot as hell, and the park made a nice backdrop. I sure hope everyone got some good pictures If anyone can email me their pics from the weekend id appreciate it! I was burnt to you know what, not only dead tired. Didn’t even go out that night.

Big props to the Orlando crew, Miami, Palm Beach, broward, pines and Tampa crews who made the drive to the event. I know allot of people made some big Sacrifices to make this year’s event, and not only drove long distances….

Sunday- was a HUGE turnout; I can’t say im not sorry for the parking situation at first, but everyone rolled in at the same time which made it crazy hectic.! But a very soon while we got that cleared up.

The show itself, huge turnout with allot of spectators. Prizes well...there were allotted of them! Hope everyone won, or got something out of the show.

The awards ceremony and door prizes took a lil longer than expected, due to the fierce competition. Lots of cars to judge.

I do want to thank everyone again for making the efforts that they did, and helping out with the weekend.

Also, big thanks to shannon, JC, mobile mike, dennis, jruhi4, lexforlife, tsp, apmonkey, bluegs, JMLexus..and anyone else that I forgot to mention, I am truely sorry.

Last but not least, Thank you to JM Lexus who has hosted the showed for the last 4 years, and to all the sponsors who supported this years event. Think of them before just going anywhere else. Titan Motorsports, Advanced Automotive Concepts, PHR, Boost Logic, Stage 6, Adam's, MVP, Berjam, Mobile Mike, Advanced Peceptions, Carsontuned.com, INT Press, Supra forums, My.is, and Clublexus.

If anyone has feedback, comments or questions they are appreciated to help make next years event more organized and successful. If it something private just PM me.

All the best,

Stay tuned for more events in the future.

Thank you again for all the showed, helped out, and just plain cared about this year MEGA MEET...

Till next year

-Josh R
Founder-Organizer
Old 07-30-08, 09:10 AM
EroticA
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

pics please
Old 08-02-08, 01:15 PM
tsopranoMB
Lexus Test Driver