Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

SUPER-IMPORTANT NOTICE regarding OVERBOOKING at the IS F EVENT at MOROSO in FLORIDA

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-08, 03:41 PM
jruhi4
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SUPER-IMPORTANT NOTICE regarding OVERBOOKING at the IS F EVENT at MOROSO in FLORIDA

Due to a computer glitch, the 11 AM time slot for the upcoming Saturday 19 January Lexus IS F Performance Experience at Moroso Motorsports Park in Jupiter/West Palm Beach, FL was seriously overbooked.

Solving this problem requires that 30 people (Including 3 my.IS Senior Moderators) reschedule their times from 11 AM to different sessions. To be precise THE PEOPLE IN THE OVERBOOKED LIST BELOW ONLY need to reschedule. Some have already done so and will NOT appear in the list below. If you are on this list, YOU MUST RESCHEDULE ASAP:

JONATHON LENZEN
JOHN McPHERSON
LARRY TATE
STEVE WILLIAMS
JONATHAN MALAVE
LAURA MALAVE
ARTURO MALDONADO
SHEENA MORGAN
DAVID POWERS
FARAAZ MUSHTAQ
DENNIS LIDDY
WINSTON MURRAY
KEVIN PETERS
DARREN STIFF
FRANCISCO RIVERA
DAMIAN NEWELL

To reply, you can either post up on this thread or send me a Private Message, whichever you prefer.

I will advise you that, as of this writing, 12 Noon is no longer available as an alternate time, and there are very few openings left for 10AM or 1PM. Thus, please indicate first, second and third choices for your new time.

Thank you for your cooperation, and please forgive any inconvenience this may cause.

Last edited by jruhi4; 01-09-08 at 03:54 PM.
Old 01-12-08, 05:29 PM
Smooth 1
Driver

I sent you a PM the day you posted this for the reschedule and I haven't heard anything back as to a confirmation yet. So I was just checking in to see if I could get that confirmation.
Old 01-13-08, 01:17 PM
jruhi4
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by Smooth 1
I sent you a PM the day you posted this for the reschedule and I haven't heard anything back as to a confirmation yet. So I was just checking in to see if I could get that confirmation.
I did see that PM. In fact, you were the only one from that long list that replied. I put you in for a 10 AM reschedule (the same time slot I rescheduled to, BTW). You should be getting an e-mail from Lexus shortly if you haven't already. Again, feel free to PM me if anything.
Old 01-14-08, 04:29 AM
Smooth 1
Driver

Ok. And Thanks for the heads up.
Old 01-18-08, 09:31 PM
Faraaz23
Lexus Test Driver

#$%@$!!!!! I just read this and me and my friend are among the ones who got overbooked! Does anyone know if this is still the situation.... are all the spots officially closed? The event is in less then 12 hours.