Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

Weekly Meets in Boca

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-08, 06:04 PM
miniround
Lexus Test Driver

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Weekly Meets in Boca

(Before I waste your time, this is my fifth time trying to get a meet in Boca organized. If you have read my previous threads and haven't responded positively, please don't let me waste your time because I am serious about getting a meet in Boca.)

Here is my new proposal.

Everyone that is on Club Lexus and lives in or around Boca needs to start getting on track so that we can have weekly meets/chill sessions/cruisin. There are so many places around Boca (east-west) and we should be hanging out often.

Let's decide on a night that everyone agrees on...Most likely Thursday or Friday night, I'm guessing...

For now, simply post what night is better for you, and by tomorrow night (wednesday night) I will end the votes. ha ha.

I'd like to get on a schedule. By that I mean, let's say we decide on Friday night meets...By Wednesday night we will have decided on a place and it will be posted up so people know and can get ready... Thursday meets will be decided by every Tuesday and so on...

This week may be tough to get something together, but I'd love to have a meet next week, as it will be easier to let everyone know when it is happening.

Let me know when is easiest and let's get this started...

Last edited by miniround; 01-29-08 at 06:05 PM. Reason: typo...sh.
Old 02-07-08, 11:59 AM
whteblk250
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Im down to chill or whatever monday night is a good night like I posted on the other thread everyon goes to sonics but if that is no good for everyone let me know im down to get togther whenver