Lets get it! (E Boca meet 2/8)

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-08, 09:06 AM
D.Jobin
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by lexforlife
guys

we generally get together friday nights at the towers shops then head out west to another hangout spot where we drop some race gas in for us boosted coupes

why dont you guys come join us this friday around 7pm towers has gotten really good and organized now with great selection of cars
Possible. Its just I dont have much done yet and I get bored quick if I'm not showin off my car.
Old 02-07-08, 09:11 AM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by D.Jobin
Possible. Its just I dont have much done yet and I get bored quick if I'm not showin off my car.
trust me out there on friday nights you will not get bored as opposed to hanging out on a garage rooftop , most of us who have been around since the begining ( i actually started this whole meet thing here in south florida back in 2003) dont really like the hanging in parking lot scenerio anymore but towers is the exception especially yhe cruise out west is usually eventful wink wink
Old 02-07-08, 09:44 AM
Fiko18
Lexus Test Driver

where exactly is towers?
Old 02-07-08, 10:15 AM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by Fiko18
where exactly is towers?
univeristy dr and I595 cant miss it
Old 02-07-08, 10:18 AM
miniround
Lexus Test Driver

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

yea you too fiko. haha definitely chased you down haha. well anyway ill try to stop by the garage guys...everyone should..
Old 02-07-08, 11:44 AM
whteblk250
Driver School Candidate

there is also a big meet that I go to when I had my honda...now that I have jumped into a real car I ready to go back to the meet...lots of my friends go but they all own acura, honda ETC.. ranges from 100 to 300 cars... I havent seen many lexus there so we need to go make a name for ourselves...It starts about 9:00 and runs till about 12 or later...monday night at the sonics in boyton bout 2-4 mins west of I-95 boyton blvd exit...Some very hooked up fast cars there IE(supras, Rx7,vettes) pretty much everyone goes there...we should all meet up and go togther...
Old 02-07-08, 11:52 AM
whteblk250
Driver School Candidate

tru I dont have anything done yet I just bought it so I feel kind outta place around everyone showing off there boosted cars and what not....and im sitting in the corner fiddling my thumbs
Old 02-07-08, 04:05 PM
D.Jobin
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by lexforlife
trust me out there on friday nights you will not get bored as opposed to hanging out on a garage rooftop , most of us who have been around since the begining ( i actually started this whole meet thing here in south florida back in 2003) dont really like the hanging in parking lot scenerio anymore but towers is the exception especially yhe cruise out west is usually eventful wink wink
Oh Ive been there many times...esp back in the day when I had my focus. I dunno I guess I'm down to go...do yall wanna meet up before and roll in together or we'll just meet up down there?
Old 02-07-08, 06:32 PM
miniround
Lexus Test Driver

I'm liking this talk of the Sonic at Boynton Beach. No, not because I drive some boosted coupe, but because I like rolling around in my RX with an exhaust in lots full of supras and srt4's. I just like turbo's and their sounds so I may roll up there on monday...

and about towers. I started talk about it here a few weeks ago and so far I havent heard anything great. I'm down to go because I love "cruising" on the highway to get there...wink wink.

**** even tho i only have an RX. its AWD and has an exhaust. it's fast against the slower margin of the market...
Old 02-07-08, 07:54 PM
Fiko18
Lexus Test Driver

soo whats the deal, towers tomorrow it is?? what time?
Old 02-08-08, 10:21 AM
whteblk250
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by miniround
I'm liking this talk of the Sonic at Boynton Beach. No, not because I drive some boosted coupe, but because I like rolling around in my RX with an exhaust in lots full of supras and srt4's. I just like turbo's and their sounds so I may roll up there on monday...

and about towers. I started talk about it here a few weeks ago and so far I havent heard anything great. I'm down to go because I love "cruising" on the highway to get there...wink wink.

**** even tho i only have an RX. its AWD and has an exhaust. it's fast against the slower margin of the market...
bro don down the rx that thing moves my pops broughht and 330 home as a demo the other night and i took it for a little test drive (lol) that things f***in moves i smoked a couple bmws 3 and 5 series
Old 02-08-08, 10:22 AM
whteblk250
Driver School Candidate

im tellin u we should all meet up before sonics and roll together cuz there isnt many lexus that ive seen that go there.. there in need of some real cars
Old 02-08-08, 11:30 AM
D.Jobin
Lexus Test Driver

Wait I'm confused...meet up in boynton and then drive to towers? or is there another car meet in boynton?
Old 02-08-08, 11:35 AM
whteblk250
Driver School Candidate

there is a meet on mon in boyton at the sonics mad heads there...we should meet up monday night somewhere and go to the meet together
Old 02-08-08, 02:01 PM
miniround
Lexus Test Driver

yea my car flies. its only a 300, but it has an exhaust, so it sounds faster. i can smoke is250's up to like 60...

I'm down for Sonics on Monday Night.

Quick Reply: Lets get it! (E Boca meet 2/8)