Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

ATTN: Warning about Driven Concepts in Tampa!

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-08, 04:50 PM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Default ATTN: Warning about Driven Concepts in Tampa!

I just saw this and wanted to pass the info along to protect any CL members aswell...

http://supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=503254
Old 08-09-08, 08:28 PM
eyecon7
Lead Lap

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Wow good thing i didn't go to these guy to get my bumper repainted...I called them about 2 weeks ago they told me they can get it done; Man my car would have been Fcuked
Old 08-09-08, 08:44 PM
fluxx
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

man i wish i saw this a month or 2 ago. they told me they could do some simple wiring i drove 45mins to their shop sat there for an 1.5hrs waiting for them to work on it. they came out fed me some crap and told me that they couldnt do it. they still charged me full price for nothing. i messaged him a little bit after here on the forums and never replied to anything. hope karma gets him.
Old 08-10-08, 12:18 AM
MIA IS250
Lead Lap

Read all of it! DAMN.....hope all the CL guys look out!!!!!
Old 08-10-08, 11:01 AM
2jznat
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i would have posted this, but thought it might get deleted. just started pming dave on all the links. its hard to keep a open mind on things like this when there is a CL member with his car locked up in this mess. makes you wonder if some of the people they side with are of the same caliber.
Old 08-11-08, 09:06 AM
turbomike
Driver School Candidate

i would have posted here had i known this thread existed. i'm the fabricator working on the sc400tt project.

everyone stuff is alright and no one is going to get screwed. while ian hasn't replyed to anything, i assure you hes good enough to make things right with the people that depend on us.

i'm not really going to comment more on the situation because i don't have all of the control, but if you guys have legitament questions or concerns, you can email me at mikey@drivenconcepts.net.

i talk to ian when ever i want, so if even if your trying to get a hold of him, i can pass things on.

we should be back up and running in the next couple days. we should be around at least long enough to take care of any projects that are not finished.
Old 08-11-08, 10:59 AM
CCC-TT
Racer

Received 35 Likes on 26 Posts

I was wondering when i would be hearing more about their BS work/business ethics... I guess it finally caught up?
Old 08-11-08, 11:26 AM
chrispy

Received 79 Likes on 37 Posts

I bought some stuff from them on here and after 3 weeks they didn't ship my item and refunded my money. After reading all these horror stories I would not do business with them again.
Old 08-11-08, 08:44 PM
RedPhoenix
Lexus Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

no ****....
Old 08-12-08, 07:06 AM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by turbomike
i would have posted here had i known this thread existed. i'm the fabricator working on the sc400tt project.

everyone stuff is alright and no one is going to get screwed. while ian hasn't replyed to anything, i assure you hes good enough to make things right with the people that depend on us.

i'm not really going to comment more on the situation because i don't have all of the control, but if you guys have legitament questions or concerns, you can email me at mikey@drivenconcepts.net.

i talk to ian when ever i want, so if even if your trying to get a hold of him, i can pass things on.

we should be back up and running in the next couple days. we should be around at least long enough to take care of any projects that are not finished.

Mike everything I have read and heard about you is that you are a straight up guy but with all due repect I don't think an employee of a shop should be answering for a shop owner. I realize that any response from someone close to the situation is better than nothing but again you are not the shop owner or co-owner who is exchanging money with the shop's customers. I was simply passing this info along to help prevent any more members from this comunity from jumping into an already lit flame and hopefully avoid them from getting burned. Simply wait to see if the flame is cooled and what the damage is afterwards..
Old 08-12-08, 12:31 PM
2jznat
Pole Position

http://www.drivenconceptssucks.com/

this is the link to lost projects.
Old 08-13-08, 06:32 AM
kirkMKIV
Driver School Candidate

http://www.tamparacing.com/forums/ge...ened-week.html

Most current thread on TR.. All proof of how much of a scum bag this guy is is posted there. I feel sorry for those people who are out thousands and thousands of dollars and have ruined credit over this scum bag and his investment fraud.
Old 08-13-08, 07:59 AM
fluxx
Lead Lap

i wonder has anyone reported this guy to the BBB?
Old 08-13-08, 08:11 AM
Lexmex
Super Moderator

Received 162 Likes on 138 Posts

I just moved to Bradenton a few months ago and already I had heard of this place and its issues even before mentioned here or on Tampa Racing.
Old 08-13-08, 08:44 AM
kirkMKIV
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by fluxx
i wonder has anyone reported this guy to the BBB?
Their membership to BBB has been revoked already

Quick Reply: ATTN: Warning about Driven Concepts in Tampa!