Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

I wanted to officially say farewell to my Florida members.

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-08 | 04:09 AM
Robs IS250
Lexus Fanatic

good luck man... sucks were losing a local member but hey now you can make even more family
Old 10-02-08 | 05:06 AM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

adrian let me echo what john said , "you suck man" we were standing around talking sat and you said nothing

on a serious note , adrian you /i/we all came along way together since 2003. you/i/we started this whole lexus meet thing back in 2003 with the first towers get together ( rem the fight the almost occured with mustang man and reggie steppin in to break it up).

you and i put together the first and most memorable and still talked about mega meet in dec of 2003 at lexus of pembroke pines , man what a day bro

from their meet after meet after meet from south florida to central florida

you have taken your car from this

to this work of art

you rem that morning in dec 2003 getting cleaned up at my house before the show

i think i see gettins there and alsilverbullet there

and your big win that day with the daizens

last shot

you have come along way with us and your ride,you have made that blue smurfmobile into a true showcar with ***** now that no one can duplicate EVER , i rem that day in west palm at a car show event that we were looking at those pics from johnnys book with the 2 toned blue/black interior

guys let me say this for those of you who dont know , adrian is not moving to foreign territory for he's originally from jersey, he's simple returning home after a almost 8yr or so hiatus with us in south florida..

you and your ride will be missed here at the meets so a fond farewell to a standup guy and all the best for the wife and kids
Old 10-02-08 | 07:28 AM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

Thanks guys, I really really appreciate it. I didn't mention anything on Sat cuz I didn't want to make a big deal about it at or during John's event. I guess even I am still having a hard time coming to grips that I'm not gonna see you guys like I'm used to. Those pictures really bring back lots of memories Ed/Wringo.. Good memories. Great memories.

The Game from SFL. to CFL. as evolved so much over the years. It all started with a plan to bring us together 6 years ago, a plan that we have seen come to fruition with bringing the Lexus community together to have car meets, get togethers, shows like other big car clubs and manufacturer followers were doing back than and we went from our very 1st meet at Towers with 9 cars to our JM meets with 200+. With plenty of fun shows and meets inbetween. Honestly we would find any excuse to get us together. I know this will continue and only grow. That is what makes it hard for me to say Goodbye.

I don't want to make a big deal out of it as far as one last get togther with you guys. I really just want to say goodbye to a lot of you in person so I figure we get a small get together at Towers where it all started, nostalgia I guess. I hoping to get my car back at the end of Oct. I'm moving 1st week of Nov so I'm aiming for around that time. We'll figure it out as we get closer..
Old 10-02-08 | 12:13 PM
Ice350
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by bluelex
Thanks guys, I really really appreciate it. I didn't mention anything on Sat cuz I didn't want to make a big deal about it at or during John's event. That is what makes it hard for me to say Goodbye.
You see, that's it right there. He didn't want to upstage the event. He usually does anyway but he's always so humble about it. Just a cool dude.

I just saw this and I'm surprised but not shocked. Something told me that one day Adrian would probably go back home. I always saw that Jersey in him. He took to us really well in south Fl but I always thought he was a northerner. Nothing wrong with that.

We're not going to let go of Adrian like that. In my heart, I will always consider him one of us.

It won't be the same without you, Adrian. Your coolness and success has touched my life. I don't normally look up to a lot of people but you are an example of how to get along with everyone.

I hope to see you before you go, I want a great big hug.

Last edited by bluelex; 10-02-08 at 12:21 PM.
Old 10-02-08 | 07:04 PM
97SCBOY
Lexus Test Driver

adrain i didn't get to meet u or get to kno u but alway's thought that gs what the tightest i eva seen ... sux to see u leave the crew on short times notice... after all u gonna hitem hard when u get to N.J. Also remember you can always still come down when there's Mega Meet at JM to vist just like the guy with the blue IS that came from up there.... wish ya the best for u and the family take care...
Old 10-02-08 | 10:24 PM
TougeSC3
Lexus Champion

Have fun up North. NELOC is a big family and you will be welcomed. It's where I come from. I guess you'll be closer to a lot of your Team Solo members also. I know Becker with the RSX, Kevin with the Civic, and Dre with the Accord are a hop skip and a jump away down in the DC area. Enjoy those winters though. I don't miss them. GL with the move.
Old 10-03-08 | 01:34 PM
Radical350
Lexus Test Driver

Adrian,

Sorry to hear that you're moving away. You are a very cool guy with a very cool car. Good luck to you and yours.

Maybe we now have an excuse to travel northward for a show up there some time. Post in the Fl section from time to time.

peace out!
Old 10-03-08 | 08:39 PM
tmf2004
5% Club. Killing it!!!

I spoke to wringo the other day and he told me your plans on moving etc.. I was little stunned but i remember you saying you maybe putting your house up for sale like last year...

Anyway, It was great to know you and the Super Bowel parties were the bomb...LOL.. I remember the 1st one with your cousin cooking on the grill and making tons of food... LOL

Your a really down to earth guy and very knowledgable when it comes to cars and especially Lexus.. You not only inspired me but many others here on CL.. It was great doing over 100 mph in your boosted GS down Northlake LOL.. I'll never forget that...

Well i hate saying goodbye, So good Luck A....

Tony

772-263-3000
tcetti2005@yahoo.com
Old 10-05-08 | 09:41 PM
SoloKaMGS
Lead Lap

I STILL CANT BELIEVE UR LEAVING BRO im sad man. i cant roll with my vip gangster anymore man i gotta see u whereever u move i know u always do it big. keep in touch man even thou i dont post much on here, work is too busy bro. but def hit me up on the cell i got ur number. take care of the family and be safe SOLO LOVE !
Old 10-06-08 | 06:32 AM
TeeLex
Lexus Champion

Adrian,

What can I say that hasn't already been said.......the South Florida crew is gonna miss you and blue You've helped me make some good decisions with my cars and your input will always be valued. I'm gonna miss rollin' down the road with you and blue to our South Florida meets. We know that you will represent to the highest in Jersey. Best of luck with the move and everything else involved.
Old 10-06-08 | 07:01 AM
baadhabit
Lexus Champion

wow that's crazy. i cant believe it. best of luck Adrian up in NJ.
Old 10-11-08 | 02:44 PM
alsilverbullet
Instructor

Wow Adrian, you are going to be missed! I have been very busy these past few months with work that I rarely come on CL anymore, more even the GS forums so I almost missed this thread. Anyways glad you were able to sell your home, that is great news!You have been a great inspiration to a lot of us in S.FL and we are really going to miss you. The blue monster has come a long way!!! Glad to hear you are moving back to the family in NJ.
Perhaps we should plan a get together with some of the locals somewhere in Boca for a bite and some adult beverages? I will give you a buzz.....

Nonetheless you are a great guy and I am glad I got to meet you. I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavours!

Regards,
Al
Old 10-13-08 | 11:01 AM
lexusondubs
dubsonlexus

wow just wow i never thought this would happen ..even though you forgot to mention me lol ..you will be missed bro good luck with everything and remember to keep in touch
Old 10-13-08 | 12:26 PM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by bluelex
I can name drop all day but than I forget a name and they will let me know about it later.

You see what I mean, I knew someone would let me know I forgot their name!!! ..LOL

In all seriousness I could sit down and name drop about 200 people that I have met over the years and still be missing probably another 150+.. lol...

Shawn, I am leaving the mission on you guys to keep the show scene Lexus awards in the CL family.. With all these monster SC's and IS's being built, I am trusting & hoping that those awards will still stay with us GS guys. So That means You, Wringo, Kam, Terry need to hold it down for us GS guys. Don't let me see one of "them SC guys or IS guys" drive off with the Gold. haha haha..

I will be back to Orlando next year guys. Well for a weekend only. One of my endeavours will bring me back to Orlando HIN next year for buisness and showing aswell.
Old 11-12-08 | 05:59 AM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

I've been up here for a few weeks getting settled. I didn't have internet access until last night. I'm going to be coming down in a few weeks to pick up my car and wanted to see if we could maybe meet up at towers like I had mentioned before. I'll know more in a few eeks as the pick up date gets closer. Miss you guys already. I don't really miss FL per say but I do miss you guys..

Quick Reply: I wanted to officially say farewell to my Florida members.