Who Did You Blow Away Today Or Vice Versa

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-09, 11:01 PM
Wicked SC
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Yaad_style
Are u still going on Friday?

I don't think so, the reason the event was changed to today was because of Saturday's event and Test and Tune would be packed on friday so I guess we can schedule another Friday night to go...
Old 07-29-09, 11:06 PM
Yaad_style
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Kool.... lets try for 2 weeks from now.. countyline or Homestead
Old 07-29-09, 11:09 PM
Wicked SC
Pole Position

Kool.... lets try for 2 weeks from now.. countyline or Homestead
The objective of going to Moroso is to run the cars on a 1/4 mile track! The 1/8 mile isn't any fun in my opinion to run the car on. By the time you blink your eye the track is finished....We'll plan another Moroso meet sometime in the future..
Old 07-29-09, 11:09 PM
oztiks
Lexus Test Driver

Even though you can count-me-out for track events for a month or so, i'd definitely recommend a track that has a 1/4. 1/8 is no fun.
Old 07-29-09, 11:11 PM
MRxSLAYx
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by //LRD
Awesome time at PBIR.. tonight not a drop of rain ..I was able to get in 4 runs..Sadly got smoked by a 97 trans am,dude ran a 11.70 @ 123.00 mph.Man the car looked bone stock. The second time around lined up with my buddy Roger. Now with this race there is a little controversy. On the slip it said the lane Roger was in came across first .And based on that I tip my hat off to you sir..But based on the video taken by Robert well .It looked like I won. Now the only reason i would even bring this up is because the right lane had been having problems with the time slip all night long..Any how I guess we have to want for the video to come out..But still guys this is just me stirring up some chit with a really good friend.So congrats for now ..lol

How ever out of all of us I can claim first prize for the most mph 119.35 @ 14.105 and oh yeah fastest reaction time .042 .The only thing is my 60ft and 1/8 mile times were killing me.Oh well I guess that's what i get for having an automatic with a stock stall converter..

And I will leave you guys with this Congrats to MRxSLAYx for taking care of business with one very legendary M5..Excellent driving CJ..

Cj I,m sure you can fill in the _ _ _ _'s

Had a great time! The track had a few problems but i had fun anyways. Its great to have such a cool bunch of guys for meets like this. The Roger/John rivalry is quite entertaining

M5 realized that Toyota is the way to go today lol. Props to the driver though he was a cool guy.

Oh and the ending was the best part for me. We pulled into that sonic and everyone was like

All in all it was one of those days that you remember years down the line.
Old 07-29-09, 11:14 PM
Yaad_style
Lead Lap

no prob just a suggestion... did you all see the event in Oct. fot the Texas Mile.. Looks like fun it... the thread on supra forums are getting larger re this event. Also who saw the sheitt between Saad Saad and Darin from titan. Saad went off cussing Jessican and Darrin. got reall nasty. betting10K to darin for a race. all because he was accused of weight issues of his supra weighing in at 2600 lbs..

Last edited by Yaad_style; 07-29-09 at 11:19 PM.
Old 07-29-09, 11:20 PM
Wicked SC
Pole Position

no prob just a suggestion... did you all see the event in Oct. fot the Texas Mile.. Looks like fun it... the thread on supra forums are getting larger re this event. Also who saw the sheitt between Saad Saad and Darin from titan. Saad went off cussing Jessican and Darrin. got reall nasty. betting10K to darin for a race. all because he was accused of weight issues of his supra weighing in at 2600 lbs..
Well, from your post it seems that you just joined the Supra Forums??
Old 07-29-09, 11:30 PM
Yaad_style
Lead Lap

Joined to get business! all about networking... got Hagerty Insurance now so trying to insure a few of those guys handed out my cards at the show at north miami lexus.. Plus the guy who is putting on the texasmile needs to get insurance for the event.. Cant leave CL.. for nuttin
Old 08-01-09, 12:35 AM
Mr. Klean
Advanced

Received 20 Likes on 15 Posts

Is it worth mentioning? I killed Rudy 3 times on the way home after being SLAUGHTERED by the guy with the automatic..what's his name again? Oh yeah! J/K John...good run. Your **** looks sick and is hella fast too. I'm proud to be your neighbor. And thanks for rollin out the welcome mat!
Old 08-01-09, 05:27 AM
SH_JZZ30
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Just got home from work but on my way home I saw a Porsche 911 carrera S. It was a new one with the 3.8. We was on 595 and he passed me so I caught up to him. As I got behind him at around 90 mph he downshifts and takes off. He slowly gets about 3 cars by the time we get to around 135mph. But I know I can't run against him top end. Then I get behind him again. There were cars next to us so i couldn't get next to him. We cruise to about 70mph and he hits. I was in 3rd and I pulled on him but I had to let off because I was right up to his bumper. I waited for the lane to clear and while he's still hitting I try to get next to him but he has that top end. So he gets about 3 cars again. We both gave the thumbs up and I exited. I wish we couldve raced a 40 or 60 mph roll. But oh well.
Old 08-01-09, 04:04 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Mr. Klean
Is it worth mentioning? I killed Rudy 3 times on the way home after being SLAUGHTERED by the guy with the automatic..what's his name again? Oh yeah! J/K John...good run. Your **** looks sick and is hella fast too. I'm proud to be your neighbor. And thanks for rollin out the welcome mat!
welcome to the neighbor ...And just so you know Arturo I didn't take any pleasure in smacking you up like that.Yeah I would like to extend a hand and say nice try ..

LMAO
Old 08-02-09, 05:41 AM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by SH_JZZ30
Just got home from work but on my way home I saw a Porsche 911 carrera S. It was a new one with the 3.8. We was on 595 and he passed me so I caught up to him. As I got behind him at around 90 mph he downshifts and takes off. He slowly gets about 3 cars by the time we get to around 135mph. But I know I can't run against him top end. Then I get behind him again. There were cars next to us so i couldn't get next to him. We cruise to about 70mph and he hits. I was in 3rd and I pulled on him but I had to let off because I was right up to his bumper. I waited for the lane to clear and while he's still hitting I try to get next to him but he has that top end. So he gets about 3 cars again. We both gave the thumbs up and I exited. I wish we couldve raced a 40 or 60 mph roll. But oh well.
Nice run .What rear end do you have in your car??
Old 08-02-09, 09:01 AM
drewgo
Lexus Test Driver

I put this on the PBIR thread. I was bored so enjoy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0PUAD0Np6E
Old 08-02-09, 09:14 AM
n!k0y@
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by drewgo
I put this on the PBIR thread. I was bored so enjoy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0PUAD0Np6E
OMG that if funny as @$&%* drewgo jajaja
Old 08-02-09, 10:10 AM
SH_JZZ30
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by //LRD
Nice run .What rear end do you have in your car??
I was told it was a soarer 5spd but I'm not sure.

That video was funny as hell Dre. That's my first time seeing something like that.

Quick Reply: Who Did You Blow Away Today Or Vice Versa