Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

Who Did You Blow Away Today Or Vice Versa

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-09, 04:31 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Wicked SC
he took off before me and I walked him down but the funniest thing is and here is where it gets great! He still argued that I took too long to walk him in, he said it took five seconds to do so? I guess he had a stopwatch ticking away
I think not !!! you were right by my door I heard you spooling so I took off.You keep talking about running me down as if you were 5 cars behind..Now the part that can't seem to understand is.How does a car with a bad turbo stay in front for so long.???

Secondly it's common sense that it would take 4-5 sec.for even some so mighty as Black as you like to call it ..To go from 55-150 .But with your vast racing experience you should of known that...So to recap I didn't need a stop watch to figured that out..

Excuses , excuses, excuses.. Broken turbo, new clutch, boost controller hose broken, when will it end?

Why don't you just leave it alone my friend? Listen, you dynoed in the 560's so you're not in my league as of yet so I don't even know why I'm wasting my time with you. Your car runs but it's not ready yet to run with the big dogs!

Anyway, I can't wait for your response! Let's continue to keep the forum alive..
What excuses I said you won .Nowhere did I say I would of won if this or that had happened..I simply questioned your might !!! As far as am concern I merely said even with my broken turbo the way I pulled on you from 55-145 .I just don't get it...And went as far as recommending as a friend, that you contact Titan as ask them how that was possible..Jerome you won can we leave it there..

Last edited by //LRD; 08-15-09 at 05:38 PM.
Old 08-15-09, 04:38 PM
SH_JZZ30
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

He didn't tell me about any issues. He told me after that he didn't believe what I told him I had in my car. I offered to pop my hood but I guess he believed me then.

Plus he challenged me so if he had issues then it's up to him. But he's a cool guy. It was all for fun.

Last edited by SH_JZZ30; 08-15-09 at 04:50 PM.
Old 08-15-09, 04:41 PM
GTS24V
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Where's Dave? I heard that he had a couple of runs last night???

Can he chime in as to what exactly went down?
Dave's right here. Now I hope you don't let that little victory go to your head. Everyone knew what the outcome would be before we ran. I only ran you to be a good sport. That was only 380hp and at 75mph I am practically ripping the tires off the rims. So yeah you can claim that half a$$ victory, but if I take care of some of my expenses and am able to do my suspension work before Sept 11th the outcome might not be in your favor. Your car runs great without a doubt, but I still feel I can take you out. Especially after finally seeing how your car accelerates.
Old 08-15-09, 05:19 PM
Wicked SC
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by GTS24V
Dave's right here. Now I hope you don't let that little victory go to your head. Everyone knew what the outcome would be before we ran. I only ran you to be a good sport. That was only 380hp and at 75mph I am practically ripping the tires off the rims. So yeah you can claim that half a$$ victory, but if I take care of some of my expenses and am able to do my suspension work before Sept 11th the outcome might not be in your favor. Your car runs great without a doubt, but I still feel I can take you out. Especially after finally seeing how your car accelerates.
Yes sir Mr. GTS24V big juice, yes back yourself. Now to respond to your post, it's funny that you said that because even though you were burning tires I also guaged what would happen if you were able to hook up and I also feel that I could take you!

Please don't come with the excuses, your cheerleading camp has been talking about your car for over a year to run me so if you already knew the outcome then you probably shouldn't have ran but thanks for being a good sport!

I hear you about the suspension thing, so let me clarify before this gets all twisted. Your car with the right suspension and 450-490rwhp, I would have to be at 650-700rwhp to make it a good race...
Old 08-15-09, 05:26 PM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Okay grandpa, understood. Why are you always bringing up Terry's car? What about yours? Let's talk about yours and not involve anyone else?

why do i need to talk about mine , i am not in your power league nor do i wanna be there thats not what i built the car for .. i ran with you out of fun just to see your impressive car pull

How about I tell you that my car could've made 650 on pump? Anything is possible but to do it consistently and be safe is a different story...

Maybe you should get Terrys turbo to put yours over the top, that would be a great addition to your set up..
man you really are something

i am not comparing your car to terrys car we are talking a mere oservation on different turbo setups , my mistake for your setup is the holy grail so sorry master

i dont feel the need to have to beat everybody on the street much less everyone in this click of ours , if i did have that itch brotha money is there , monies no concern in that arena , i could dump another 15 k into my car and send you home

but thats not me competativeness is great but to be obsessed with it is another story

i said this from day one i have a power goal to make ME feel good and thats that

bottomline sir is i pretty much gave you 100% and you go on me for a simple observation/suggestion .. if it was bad then why did terry make 15 more hp on dyno (although it was closer to 625) and both numbers were safe , and you both have same 71mm sane .81 same aem and same 6sp infact same damm clutch and 264 cams

answer that one for me

jerome , i like you bro , you are good people , but you kinda take this racing each other thing abit over the top

sorry guys i am out of this click i dont wanna get involved in this back and forth thing that gets peoples feeling hurt and good potential relationships detroyed over the relentless pursuit of victory

Last edited by lexforlife; 08-15-09 at 05:33 PM.
Old 08-15-09, 05:29 PM
GTS24V
Driver

Yes sir Mr. GTS24V big juice, yes back yourself. Now to respond to your post, it's funny that you said that because even though you were burning tires I also guaged what would happen if you were able to hook up and I also feel that I could take you!

Please don't come with the excuses, your cheerleading camp has been talking about your car for over a year to run me so if you already knew the outcome then you probably shouldn't have ran but thanks for being a good sport!

I hear you about the suspension thing, so let me clarify before this gets all twisted. Your car with the right suspension and 450-490rwhp, I would have to be at 650-700rwhp to make it a good race...
First of all it's not an excuse, it's a fact. I did to have fun, I did'nt expect to win. I was on low low boost. I also showed you on the way home how bad I was spinning because you apparently did'nt believe it. Well you saw it for yourself. I didn't take that run seriously but you obviously did. (SEPT 11TH.)
Old 08-15-09, 05:41 PM
Wicked SC
Pole Position

First of all it's not an excuse, it's a fact. I did to have fun, I did'nt expect to win. I was on low low boost. I also showed you on the way home how bad I was spinning because you apparently did'nt believe it. Well you saw it for yourself. I didn't take that run seriously but you obviously did. (SEPT 11TH.)
Why would you say that I didn't believe that you were spinning? Did I tell you that? Why do you say that I took it seriously by asking you about your run last night? Don't tell me that you're like someone else on the boards?

Dave, it's all good sir..
Old 08-15-09, 05:41 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

To all outsiders looking in. Believe it or not we are all friends on this thread lol

I blame the boost
Old 08-15-09, 05:43 PM
GTS24V
Driver

Hey it is what it is. Whether I took it seriously or not a win is a win. Jerome 1 Dave 0. What will round 2 be like???
Old 08-15-09, 05:46 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Man the hit is growing

Ding* Ding*
Old 08-15-09, 05:48 PM
Wicked SC
Pole Position

Originally Posted by lexforlife
man you really are something

i am not comparing your car to terrys car we are talking a mere oservation on different turbo setups , my mistake for your setup is the holy grail so sorry master

i dont feel the need to have to beat everybody on the street much less everyone in this click of ours , if i did have that itch brotha money is there , monies no concern in that arena , i could dump another 15 k into my car and send you home

but thats not me competativeness is great but to be obsessed with it is another story

i said this from day one i have a power goal to make ME feel good and thats that

bottomline sir is i pretty much gave you 100% and you go on me for a simple observation/suggestion .. if it was bad then why did terry make 15 more hp on dyno (although it was closer to 625) and both numbers were safe , and you both have same 71mm sane .81 same aem and same 6sp infact same damm clutch and 264 cams

answer that one for me

jerome , i like you bro , you are good people , but you kinda take this racing each other thing abit over the top

sorry guys i am out of this click i dont wanna get involved in this back and forth thing that gets peoples feeling hurt and good potential relationships detroyed over the relentless pursuit of victory
I love this!! Listen to yourself, again bringing Terry's car into this. I think that secretly you might want your car to be like Terry's??

Anyway, you're contradicting yourself again sir! Everyone builds there car to their liking, why else would you do so? You're the one that's always all over the place with what you want to do, One minute NA-T, one minute GTE, one minute cams, and the list goes on. Do what you want with your car because you want to and not because of anyone else! Why are you bringing up the money issue? Go ahead and drop your $15K and make it lights out for me. You go boy. You're taking this thing way too seriously, lighten up will ya...
Old 08-15-09, 05:50 PM
Wicked SC
Pole Position

Hey it is what it is. Whether I took it seriously or not a win is a win. Jerome 1 Dave 0. What will round 2 be like???
Well since you put it like that, then it;s Jerome 2 Dave 0..

Round two will be that the Bad red Corolla is going to clean up....
Old 08-15-09, 05:55 PM
GTS24V
Driver

Why would you say that I didn't believe that you were spinning? Did I tell you that? Why do you say that I took it seriously by asking you about your run last night? Don't tell me that you're like someone else on the boards?

Dave, it's all good sir..
This is all fun to me. I hope you didn't take it the wrong way. I thought you said you only believed I spun in 2nd gear last night not 3rd. my bad.
Old 08-15-09, 05:59 PM
GTS24V
Driver

Well since you put it like that, then it;s Jerome 2 Dave 0..

Round two will be that the Bad red Corolla is going to clean up....
LOL. Keep dreamin. Wait till track day.
Old 08-15-09, 06:04 PM
Wicked SC
Pole Position

This is all fun to me. I hope you didn't take it the wrong way. I thought you said you only believed I spun in 2nd gear last night not 3rd. my bad.
No problem...

LOL. Keep dreamin. Wait till track day.
Okay, see you on track day...

Quick Reply: Who Did You Blow Away Today Or Vice Versa