Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

Who Did You Blow Away Today Or Vice Versa

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-09, 06:26 PM
GTS24V
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm curious who is running against who at the track. What are all the grudge matches. GTS24V VS Wicked. Prediction.... GTS24V 2 be victorious.
Old 08-15-09, 06:26 PM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

[QUOTE=Wicked SC;4768455]
Anyway, you're contradicting yourself again sir! Everyone builds there car to their liking, why else would you do so? You're the one that's always all over the place with what you want to do, One minute NA-T, one minute GTE, one minute camsQUOTE]

no contradiction here sir , as terry would say " i choose to do what i do because i can" and can do it with my own 2 hands

and no i dont want my car to be like terrys yours or anyone elses for at the end of the day my title reads ed gruber on it

jerome please understand this , i am not taking this seriously bro really but i do get alittle jolted by your remarks and unfounded comments in this recent posting...

you get real touchy when it comes to racing and someone makes a comment on your car ... i saw the reaction you had when roger told you how he saw you that night at roberts house ..so i ask you in return to lighten up

jerome this is all in good fun but no more running in the pack for me for it always comes down to this
Old 08-15-09, 06:36 PM
GTS24V
Driver

Alright you 2 that's enough play nice. I think you both are misunderstanding each other. It's all nothin but smack talkin and who can take it and who can't. Don't take anything seriously.
Old 08-15-09, 06:47 PM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by GTS24V
Alright you 2 that's enough play nice. I think you both are misunderstanding each other. It's all nothin but smack talkin and who can take it and who can't. Don't take anything seriously.
dave its all good i got nothing but love for each and every one on these boards

i just think we should be respectful of another mans feelings and thoughts

i just didnt think jeromes comments at me were truly warranted thats all for if my wicked friend called me right now to say something happened to his car i would be the first one there trying to get it sorted out if he wanted me too

thats me always willing to help as well as provide constructive input

no comparisons are made between him terry john or anyone else , the comparrison /observation was with terrys turbo ( maybe i should have just used precision pte71dbb billet with no mention of terry in there)

my fast brotha jerome , we cool bro
Old 08-15-09, 06:51 PM
Yaad_style
Lead Lap

loving this thread now... but i think the 1jz's are gonna have a great night...... and the
7m... all 2 jz's BEWARE ll i can say is that a red sc is gonna clean up a white sc.......
Old 08-15-09, 07:06 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by GTS24V
X2

Originally Posted by lexforlife
Jerome this is all in good fun but no more running in the pack for me for it always comes down to this
Ed say it isn't so .How can you leave the kitchen you help built.So what if it's getting a little hot in it .Because of an over boosted chief who looking for stuff to stir fry..
Old 08-15-09, 07:07 PM
Wicked SC
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

[QUOTE=lexforlife;4768511]
Originally Posted by Wicked SC
Anyway, you're contradicting yourself again sir! Everyone builds there car to their liking, why else would you do so? You're the one that's always all over the place with what you want to do, One minute NA-T, one minute GTE, one minute camsQUOTE]

no contradiction here sir , as terry would say " i choose to do what i do because i can" and can do it with my own 2 hands

and no i dont want my car to be like terrys yours or anyone elses for at the end of the day my title reads ed gruber on it

jerome please understand this , i am not taking this seriously bro really but i do get alittle jolted by your remarks and unfounded comments in this recent posting...

you get real touchy when it comes to racing and someone makes a comment on your car ... i saw the reaction you had when roger told you how he saw you that night at roberts house ..so i ask you in return to lighten up

jerome this is all in good fun but no more running in the pack for me for it always comes down to this

Ed, I'm glad that you've stated what I've been saying all day. You take this too personal! "I do get a little jolted by your remarks and unfounded comments"..That's your exact words. I thought that I could play around with you but obviously I can't and as far as the Supra man Roger goes, that's his opinion and everyone has their opinion so let me clear up any misconceptions about me and my car.

I LOVE MY SC AND I PAID TO HAVE IT BUILT THE WAY IT IS TO BE FAST AND I DON'T LIKE LOSING AS EVERY HUMAN DOESN'T. IF YOU DO THEN YOU HAVE ISSUES!

No one is ever going to win every race but I'm sure going to try to. There's always someone out there faster than you and that's a fact..

My good friend Mr.//LRD called me today and said that if there was someone reading this thread that didn't truly know me they would be like damn, this guy is serious but hey I like to race, and talk sh@t about it, whether win or lose. So if I've offended anyone on the boards I apologize..

Now, stop acting like little girls and getting your feelings all hurt!!!

It's all love and fun.....
Old 08-15-09, 07:08 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by Yaad_style
loving this thread now... but i think the 1jz's are gonna have a great night...... and the
7m... all 2 jz's BEWARE ll i can say is that a red sc is gonna clean up a white sc.......
Why is every body picking on Dre ??...
Old 08-15-09, 07:09 PM
Wicked SC
Pole Position

Originally Posted by //LRD
X2

Ed say it isn't so .How can you leave the kitchen you help built.So what if it's getting a little hot in it .Because of an over boosted chief who looking for stuff to stir fry..
Whatever John, don't pay Ed any mind. I've seen him war with others on the boards and have stated the same thing and he's still here with us!

It's in our blood, we can't help it!!!!!!!!
Old 08-15-09, 07:11 PM
Wicked SC
Pole Position

Originally Posted by Yaad_style
I don't know what type of good night the 1J's are going to have? We'll just have to see..

Which red SC are you referring to? Terry or Robert?

Which white SC are you referring to? John or Dre?
Old 08-15-09, 07:17 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Let's just call this clash of the J's
Old 08-15-09, 07:17 PM
n!k0y@
Lead Lap

you guys are so romantics and dramatics little girls, im going to change this next week
Old 08-15-09, 07:18 PM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

okay mr wicked my last post in this

yes joking around is cool and i can take it as good as give it but when a man simply is bowing down giving you nothing but from last night runs all you had to say was

thanks

not become so defensive because of a observation made that very well might best your current setup.. so really who has the thin skin here

not everyone has this burning desire to win as you do , if thats what makes you tick then hey to you bro

as i have stated before what makes me tick is the hanging out , crusing together and the occaisional run against each other for fun

please dont get this twisted i have 100% respect for you and your car as well as every car and person on here and those who know me from back in the day know this 100%

and btw jolted means "taken back" not offended , not bent out of shape
Old 08-15-09, 07:18 PM
Yaad_style
Lead Lap

Cool

I don't know what type of good night the 1J's are going to have? We'll just have to see..

Which red SC are you referring to? Terry or Robert?

Which white SC are you referring to? John or Dre?
later on both
Old 08-15-09, 07:19 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Which red SC are you referring to Robert ?

Which white SC are you referring to John ?
I think this is the order of things

Quick Reply: Who Did You Blow Away Today Or Vice Versa