Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

Who Did You Blow Away Today Or Vice Versa

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-08, 07:59 AM
97SCBOY
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

also these stories ain't that recent cause i ain't tryin to pay no $1,000 fine.... lol **** things are bad and people gonna be in debt with tickets... So ride clean, stay safe, and outta trouble... ;-)
Old 10-18-08, 10:55 AM
DINH300
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Coming back from eating Jerk Chicken last night. Ed the other guy and I were on Pembroke rd and palm so rolling out of the light Ed and I decided to go at from a 20mph roll we took it to about 70mph and I let off.

It was a great run, the weather was about 73 to 75 degrees nice and chill outside great for boost.

It would've been better if we were on a highway.
Old 10-18-08, 02:11 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by DINH300
Coming back from eating Jerk Chicken last night. Ed the other guy and I were on Pembroke rd and palm so rolling out of the light Ed and I decided to go at from a 20mph roll we took it to about 70mph and I let off.

It was a great run, the weather was about 73 to 75 degrees nice and chill outside great for boost.

Don't leave us hanging like that.Who was in the front.SOMEONE ANYONE???????
Old 10-18-08, 02:39 PM
Punky
Lead Lap

The one most important detail you do not disclose
Old 10-18-08, 03:05 PM
DINH300
Lexus Test Driver

We weren't going fast enough and it was too close.
Old 10-18-08, 03:26 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Dinh you should go run for some type of political office of some sort.What a politically correct answer you gave.You get I'd would vote for you
Old 10-18-08, 04:28 PM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

come now din

man up and take it like a man .. it was no contest bro .. when we hit you jumped for a second because you are auto , when my boost came on and i drew 3rd you were no where to be found bro , you let off immed and i was only on 16-17psi (i am usually at 20psi )maybe for my foot was not down to the floor .. you even called me after to find out if i was full throttle or what

close , uh no , good run , yes , your car pulls but more work is needed bro to really make it shine my man .. any how i drew 4th i would be home already putting kids to bed

jermaine was behind us let him chime in, when aem goes in and its tuned , come on by for round 2 and final round but be warned you will get your feelings hurt
Old 10-18-08, 06:08 PM
DINH300
Lexus Test Driver

^^^^ It was a good run but for the most part 2nd gear you weren't doing much just side by side when you pop into 3rd I was already off the throttle. When we were talking I was just making sure if you were full throttle.

It was a nice and friendly run. I will be waiting for you once that aem goes in, As for me well I have a few un finish business to do. then I will be ready
Old 10-18-08, 06:17 PM
Punky
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by lexforlife
come now din

man up and take it like a man .. it was no contest bro .. when we hit you jumped for a second because you are auto , when my boost came on and i drew 3rd you were no where to be found bro , you let off immed and i was only on 16-17psi (i am usually at 20psi )maybe for my foot was not down to the floor .. you even called me after to find out if i was full throttle or what

close , uh no , good run , yes , your car pulls but more work is needed bro to really make it shine my man .. any how i drew 4th i would be home already putting kids to bed

jermaine was behind us let him chime in, when aem goes in and its tuned , come on by for round 2 and final round but be warned you will get your feelings hurt
Shoulda went with a v8 in your swap din... Atleast then there woulda been a chance you could take Ed at the start before he is in real boost.
Old 10-18-08, 06:42 PM
Wicked SC
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Close?????? What's up Ed? Isn't DINH's car a stock twin turbo engine? This shouldn't have been close to begin with?
Old 10-18-08, 06:52 PM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Jerome it wasn't even close remember stock twins spool faster then single , he's auto. Once I got into my band and built boost he was behind me he let off throttle when I hit 3 for he had not a glimmer of hope now rem power to weight ratio the is300 weighs 3200 sc weighs 3700±.I was on part throttle maybe 16 psi I'm on t67 not exactly small

Din ur car pulls nice out the hole but that's expected with stock twins and auto but mid and up top move aside

Last edited by lexforlife; 10-18-08 at 06:59 PM.
Old 10-19-08, 05:37 AM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Default good stuff ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

WOO WEE BOYS this right herr is some dog gone good stuff.This is what I'm talken bout.On Friday @ towers my good friend Supra Roger make a statement that is so true.(there are three sides to a story).So with that said.We have Ed side and Dinh side.And with a little more detail from Dinh side of the story.We can compile the two sides an come out with the truth the 3rd and final side.So come on.lol

The truth will set you free my brothers!!!Amen

Last edited by //LRD; 10-19-08 at 05:40 AM.
Old 10-19-08, 06:54 AM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by //LRD
WOO WEE BOYS this right herr is some dog gone good stuff.This is what I'm talken bout.On Friday @ towers my good friend Supra Roger make a statement that is so true.(there are three sides to a story).So with that said.We have Ed side and Dinh side.And with a little more detail from Dinh side of the story.We can compile the two sides an come out with the truth the 3rd and final side.So come on.lol

The truth will set you free my brothers!!!Amen
my brotha using that method then end result is called speculation . the real third side is a 3rd neutral witness

scvvti please chime in , u were behind us bro

din knows the truth
Old 10-19-08, 08:30 AM
SH212
Dances with goats

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

lol

Old 10-19-08, 09:28 AM
sc250tt
Lexus Champion

Race wars cool ....Popcorn anyone? .