Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

Who Did You Blow Away Today Or Vice Versa

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-09, 07:22 PM
Wicked SC
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by n!k0y@
you guys are so romantics and dramatics little girls, im going to change this next week
Como???????? Que???????

What are you saying here senor??
Old 08-15-09, 07:24 PM
Yaad_style
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[QUOTE=Wicked SC;4768566]
Originally Posted by lexforlife

Ed, I'm glad that you've stated what I've been saying all day. You take this too personal! "I do get a little jolted by your remarks and unfounded comments"..That's your exact words. I thought that I could play around with you but obviously I can't and as far as the Supra man Roger goes, that's his opinion and everyone has their opinion so let me clear up any misconceptions about me and my car.

I LOVE MY SC AND I PAID TO HAVE IT BUILT THE WAY IT IS TO BE FAST AND I DON'T LIKE LOSING AS EVERY HUMAN DOESN'T. IF YOU DO THEN YOU HAVE ISSUES!

No one is ever going to win every race but I'm sure going to try to. There's always someone out there faster than you and that's a fact..

My good friend Mr.//LRD called me today and said that if there was someone reading this thread that didn't truly know me they would be like damn, this guy is serious but hey I like to race, and talk sh@t about it, whether win or lose. So if I've offended anyone on the boards I apologize..

Now, stop acting like little girls and getting your feelings all hurt!!!

It's all love and fun.....
amen amen and amen
Old 08-15-09, 07:24 PM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by Wicked SC
Whatever John, don't pay Ed any mind. I've seen him war with others on the boards and have stated the same thing and he's still here with us!

It's in our blood, we can't help it!!!!!!!!
no for real , i dont wanna get caught up in this hp game for i know me and will get real pissed off one day and open the piggy bank

what would prove , i kicked mr wicked down to mr sicked and now have to sleep in my car becuase the wife saw the account going down over testosterone testing
Old 08-15-09, 07:27 PM
Wicked SC
Pole Position

Default Message to Ed Gruber

So, now I see what this is all about. Okay Ed, this is for you!!

THANKS TO ED GRUBER FOR THE BIG UPS!!!

YOUR CAR RUNS STRONG AS WELL!!!!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you take this one lightly sir.....
Old 08-15-09, 07:28 PM
drewgo
Lexus Test Driver

Mr. Wicked hasn't ran Teelex because the time hasn't presented itself. Teelex lives in West Palm Beach and rarely comes down to hang, it's a haul for him.

It seems that you're trying to take the focus off of yourself senor. I thought you were going to the 2J guys what a 1J can do??
I got you on camera stating that a 1j will never beat you.
The goal here is not to prove you wrong, but in the quest for more power, proving you wrong will merely be a by-product.
There are a few here that are at your level. Teelex and Roger to say a few.
So if i am taking the focus off myself then so be it. But trust me ma'brotha,you'll be doing the same .....soon!
Old 08-15-09, 07:37 PM
98$c300
Lexus Champion

well im new to the sc life.just trying to learn here.there is a 1j that im after.lol.Mr.Wicked are you running a GTE block with a GE head?
Old 08-15-09, 07:37 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by lexforlife
okay mr wicked my last post in this

yes joking around is cool and i can take it as good as give it but when a man simply is bowing down giving you nothing but from last night runs all you had to say was

thanks

not become so defensive because of a observation made that very well might best your current setup.. so really who has the thin skin here

not everyone has this burning desire to win as you do , if thats what makes you tick then hey to you bro

as i have stated before what makes me tick is the hanging out , crusing together and the occaisional run against each other for fun

please dont get this twisted i have 100% respect for you and your car as well as every car and person on here and those who know me from back in the day know this 100%

and btw jolted means "taken back" not offended , not bent out of shape

Ed don't you see what's happening here ??Jerome is upset and doubting his current 22lb @ 593 numbers.I'm sorry Jerome for causing you so much doubt.I mean how could a broken down turbo, auto tranny Sc with an over weight drive .Stay in front for so long 55-145 man ..LOL ..

So Ed I feel I need to step up and take some of the blame..Can we have a expect for Jerome no hug for you...lol
Old 08-15-09, 07:46 PM
Yaad_style
Lead Lap

Talking

Originally Posted by //LRD
Ed don't you see what's happening here ??Jerome is upset and doubting his current 22lb @ 593 numbers.I'm sorry Jerome for causing you so much doubt.I mean how could a broken down turbo, auto tranny Sc with an over weight drive .Stay in front for so long 55-145 man ..LOL ..

So Ed I feel I need to step up and take some of the blame..Can we have a expect for Jerome no hug for you...lol
You know what... I am so happy to call you guys my extended family... at the end of the day we got each others back no matter what.... we all have something in common here. friendship and love of boost. no matter what J or M motors we have it's what each one of us can afford and love.. so let have fun always and " may boost be with you" ..

running of the bulls is nothing... this crap is running of the SC's more testostorone here that a rodeo.. it Love, its love la la la la it love....... see you all
Old 08-15-09, 08:06 PM
n!k0y@
Lead Lap

wow you guys are no joke for real, i need to robb a bank
Old 08-15-09, 08:08 PM
Wicked SC
Pole Position

Originally Posted by drewgo
I got you on camera stating that a 1j will never beat you.
The goal here is not to prove you wrong, but in the quest for more power, proving you wrong will merely be a by-product.
There are a few here that are at your level. Teelex and Roger to say a few.
So if i am taking the focus off myself then so be it. But trust me ma'brotha,you'll be doing the same .....soon!
I beg to differ senor, and I know when I say this some people are going to take this wrong way but what the hell. Teelex and Roger are not on my level, I'm tuned to 29psi and Terry is tuned to 22psi and there's about a 105 rwhp difference however as we all know Teelex once tuned to the same 29 psi will make much more power than my set up..

I thought the goal was to prove me wrong, well I guess you've had a change in heart. Are you looking to switch sides, Dre? Are you a 2J fan after all??

Also, I said that a 1J in a SC or Supra will never beat me, just so we won't have any confusion..
Old 08-15-09, 08:10 PM
Wicked SC
Pole Position

Originally Posted by 98$c300
well im new to the sc life.just trying to learn here.there is a 1j that im after.lol.Mr.Wicked are you running a GTE block with a GE head?
Si senor, my mods are in my signature....

Richard, please don't join the 1J dark side, just boost your NA and you'll be good...
Old 08-15-09, 08:13 PM
Wicked SC
Pole Position

Originally Posted by //LRD

You again, I thought that you had accepted your loss and called it a day...And since when do you run your car to 145? If my memory serves me correct, when you hit the 140mph you back off???
Old 08-15-09, 08:14 PM
Wicked SC
Pole Position

Originally Posted by n!k0y@
wow you guys are no joke for real, i need to robb a bank
Make sure to get some $$ for me too.....

The getaway car would obviously be a boosted SC!!!!!
Old 08-15-09, 08:15 PM
Yaad_style
Lead Lap

I NEED TO ASK a real STUPID question ... WHAts the prob with the 1j... please enlighten me... as we all know they are 1jz's making power into the 1000hp.... so whats the prob or down fall to the 1jz????
Old 08-15-09, 08:18 PM
98$c300
Lexus Champion

Si senor, my mods are in my signature....

Richard, please don't join the 1J dark side, just boost your NA and you'll be good...
im just making sure.im not joining the 1j crew u nuts.im trying to learn stuff here.either built my 2j with pistons and rods.or swap in a 2jzgte.

Quick Reply: Who Did You Blow Away Today Or Vice Versa