Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

Who Did You Blow Away Today Or Vice Versa

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-09, 07:10 PM
SC300TURBO
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ill be out of town this weekend... working labor day weeknd...so im 3 weeks out...im gonna try for a towers meet....
dre is the only one who saw the lil booger go..
but like i said...it isnt fast...but it is fun....
id call it quick...not fast
Old 08-24-09, 09:19 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by SC300TURBO
ill be out of town this weekend... working labor day weeknd...so im 3 weeks out...im gonna try for a towers meet....
dre is the only one who saw the lil booger go..
but like i said...it isnt fast...but it is fun....
id call it quick...not fast
Fair enough Jeff can't wait to see your (quickness) run looking forward to it .I guess for me it's something different. We'll see ya, when you get back.Have a great trip ..

Last edited by //LRD; 08-25-09 at 06:29 AM.
Old 08-25-09, 06:14 AM
drewgo
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by //LRD
Might of been a different outcome if you have had your 2J.. .never the less, nice try..
A 65-95 run is not really a JZ's race against a 580rwhp all motor stang on spray.
That also includes the almighty 2J!
Old 08-25-09, 06:37 AM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by drewgo
He jump out 2 car with ease on me. I caught up about a car but no road to keep going.
He did use it. We had a few seconds chit chat at the light. He thought I had a 2j....Hell to the no! lol
A 65-95 run is not really a JZ's race against a 580rwhp all motor stang on spray.
That also includes the almighty 2J!
Dammm Dre your car is running then ... .You we're able to reel in a car that was making 580 hp at the time

Last edited by //LRD; 08-25-09 at 06:44 AM.
Old 08-25-09, 09:54 AM
drewgo
Lexus Test Driver

Dammm Dre your car is running then ... .You we're able to reel in a car that was making 580 hp at the time
Never said I reeled him in. But I did walk up a car and held. What happens after 95mph is a mystery.
Old 08-26-09, 10:59 PM
badx33
Pole Position

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts

ok ok this is not a kill but am very happy with my is250.. i was leaving my g/f house so at the junction to 119st there is a blue wrx with a exhuast and a loud BOV behind me. i hated when ppl try you with thier BOV, so he's there right behind me at the light reving, when the light turn green i took off normal then when i was in 2nd gear about 5kRPM i punched it and he punched it also, mind you this is the entrance ramp so its only one lane, hes about a car behind me and i hear he's BOV in every gear, am hitting red line in 3rd ,4th and when the road became wider he switched lanes and he wasnt catching up at all, i hit 5th and i dont see him coming , then i was hard on the brakes cuz my turn was coming up , when he passed by he just looked at me...lol i was expecting him to blow by me when he switched lanes but he didnt...yeaaaa baby!!!! i went home with a big **** smile on my face.. thank you and gnite... PUNKY WHERE U AT?!!
Old 08-27-09, 01:07 AM
japspec
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by badx33
ok ok this is not a kill but am very happy with my is250.. i was leaving my g/f house so at the junction to 119st there is a blue wrx with a exhuast and a loud BOV behind me. i hated when ppl try you with thier BOV, so he's there right behind me at the light reving, when the light turn green i took off normal then when i was in 2nd gear about 5kRPM i punched it and he punched it also, mind you this is the entrance ramp so its only one lane, hes about a car behind me and i hear he's BOV in every gear, am hitting red line in 3rd ,4th and when the road became wider he switched lanes and he wasnt catching up at all, i hit 5th and i dont see him coming , then i was hard on the brakes cuz my turn was coming up , when he passed by he just looked at me...lol i was expecting him to blow by me when he switched lanes but he didnt...yeaaaa baby!!!! i went home with a big **** smile on my face.. thank you and gnite... PUNKY WHERE U AT?!!
You got yourself a pretty quick car I just love your cars setup. I just gotta start selling white birds that dont fly and maybe I can get one.
Old 08-27-09, 05:31 AM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by badx33
Good read and a nice run Morris..
Old 08-30-09, 07:01 AM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

The very first run I made and guess who they lined me up against ..

The Big Daddy himself talk about chitting in your pants .The man smoked the chit out of me needless to say..But he red lighted I win .. YEAH boy

All jokes aside it was a real honor just to be lined up against you sir..

Awesome event
Old 08-31-09, 03:28 PM
crispeed
Driver School Candidate

The very first run I made and guess who they lined me up against ..

The Big Daddy himself talk about chitting in your pants .The man smoked the chit out of me needless to say..But he red lighted I win .. YEAH boy

All jokes aside it was a real honor just to be lined up against you sir..

Awesome event
A win is a win!
Nice too see you out there representing the SC's.
I know you were having a lot of fun. Seems like you were sandbagging earlier on to trap some of the competition later that night!
Old 08-31-09, 03:48 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by crispeed
A win is a win!
Nice too see you out there representing the SC's.
I know you were having a lot of fun. Seems like you were sandbagging earlier on to trap some of the competition later that night!
Thanks Chris. Appreciate the vote of confidence .But I wish I could say I was sandbagging .The stock T.C. was killing my 60 ft to 100 ft times.How ever I did pick up that tranny with a stall conv. from Larry .So I'm looking forward to putting it in this weekend.We'll see what happens
Old 09-01-09, 07:15 AM
drewgo
Lexus Test Driver

This is classic. Found this on SF:
Old 09-01-09, 07:52 AM
Wicked SC
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Good find Dre!! We'll use this in the future when someone uses an excuse when they lose a race...
Old 09-01-09, 08:47 AM
drewgo
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Wicked SC
Good find Dre!! We'll use this in the future when someone uses an excuse when they lose a race...
LOL.... that's the idea! In fact we can start now!
Old 09-01-09, 09:45 AM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Great find Dre .. Do you think you can find one with excuses for not racing someone .That would just complete the set..

Quick Reply: Who Did You Blow Away Today Or Vice Versa