Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

Who Did You Blow Away Today Or Vice Versa

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-09, 09:54 AM
japspec
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by drewgo
Here's another idea.... Some of us still some athletics in us.
Dude If you guys are up to it. I played indoor soccer 2yrs ago here in Davie.
I can get the logistics ready and if we can get a roster of 9 players we can do it. (7 on the field, 2 bench). It's Co-Ed so girls are welcomed.
Who else is up to it?
LMao what you gonna tell half of the widows of club lexus members when their husbands pass out from a heart attack.
Old 09-09-09, 10:38 AM
drewgo
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by japspec
LMao what you gonna tell half of the widows of club lexus members when their husbands pass out from a heart attack.
Let's just say that there will be a number of Boosted Lexus selling for cheap
Old 09-09-09, 01:24 PM
96sc300
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by //LRD
Flag football registration 90.00 dollars . Sign up fee and football cleats 78.00 dollars. Aggravation of going to practices three times a week .

Watching my son get the call to run the wild cat. And then seeing him execute the play with precision to score the team winning touchdown priceless

My son's team made it down to the 10 yard line and after running two plays to get down to the 6 yard line the coaches call the for wild cat.And I'm very proud to say that only Nicholas execute this particular play.So here I am out of my chair pacing the sidelines .The Qb calls for set ,Nicholas is to the left of the Qb then the center gets a hike hike the ball is snapped right to Nicholas.The rushers come right at him. He stops they both over shoot him.He then fakes out another kid and heads for the goal line. Where three other boys were waiting. He some how splits the first two and does this awesome spin and final dive across the goal line for the touchdown..

So what's with all the hoopla you might ask.Well I'll tell you Nicholas is a very quit an humble person unlike his dad .. ..So I have to boast for him. Because he won't. I've watch my son play soccer for 6 years now. And every year the poor kid played the forward position. Never getting the opportunity to score a goal .And last football season watched him play defense only, mainly rusher .It's hard to try an explain to your son or daughter why their chosen position are important even if they score or not.Which I had to do for the last 6 years .But tonight I got to say great job son how does it feel ??l..

Man for some you, my proud father moment will strike a cord and for others someday I hope it will. Thanks everyone for reading this. But this isn't really about me it's all about Nicholas and first ever score..Good job son..
Congrats to you guys!!!!

I am down for soccer any day! Let do it bro. Me and my brother try to play every sunday. Keyword "TRY".
Old 09-09-09, 06:05 PM
Anthony85
Lead Lap

Drewgo I played over there in davie a couple of years ago myself. It was nice but you have to be careful of how you play indoors.... We should do a a outdoor barbeque setup with a Sh#t load of gatorade.
Old 09-09-09, 09:09 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default thanks

Hey guys Nicholas wanted me to say thanks to Dickson,Morris,Jerome,Ed and Chris for your nice words..And he ask me to throw in a and a

Edit:

And also Tony thanks

Last edited by //LRD; 09-09-09 at 09:50 PM.
Old 09-09-09, 09:13 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by japspec

Mark has a point .How about shooting some pool . .I know I can at least take home all the of money then..
Old 09-09-09, 09:18 PM
IndecentSC
Lexus Test Driver

Flag football registration 90.00 dollars . Sign up fee and football cleats 78.00 dollars. Aggravation of going to practices three times a week .

Watching my son get the call to run the wild cat. And then seeing him execute the play with precision to score the team winning touchdown priceless

My son's team made it down to the 10 yard line and after running two plays to get down to the 6 yard line the coaches call the for wild cat.And I'm very proud to say that only Nicholas execute this particular play.So here I am out of my chair pacing the sidelines .The Qb calls for set ,Nicholas is to the left of the Qb then the center gets a hike hike the ball is snapped right to Nicholas.The rushers come right at him. He stops they both over shoot him.He then fakes out another kid and heads for the goal line. Where three other boys were waiting. He some how splits the first two and does this awesome spin and final dive across the goal line for the touchdown..

So what's with all the hoopla you might ask.Well I'll tell you Nicholas is a very quit an humble person unlike his dad .. ..So I have to boast for him. Because he won't. I've watch my son play soccer for 6 years now. And every year the poor kid played the forward position. Never getting the opportunity to score a goal .And last football season watched him play defense only, mainly rusher .It's hard to try an explain to your son or daughter why their chosen position are important even if they score or not.Which I had to do for the last 6 years .But tonight I got to say great job son how does it feel ??l..

Man for some you, my proud father moment will strike a cord and for others someday I hope it will. Thanks everyone for reading this. But this isn't really about me it's all about Nicholas and first ever score..Good job son..
Congrats Nicholas!!!More touchdowns to come LiL Man...
Old 09-09-09, 09:56 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Default ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

My son is out like a light so I'll say thanks for him..Thank you Tony.
Old 09-10-09, 06:03 AM
drewgo
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Anthony85
Drewgo I played over there in davie a couple of years ago myself. It was nice but you have to be careful of how you play indoors.... We should do a a outdoor barbeque setup with a Sh#t load of gatorade.
I am game. Let's do something
Old 09-10-09, 06:37 PM
GTS24V
Driver

Mark has a point .How about shooting some pool . .I know I can at least take home all the of money then..
Hate to disappoint you John but I think I got you when it comes to pool.
Old 09-10-09, 08:50 PM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by GTS24V
back off boi , you cant drive for chit and cant shoot pool to save your sweet a$$ despite even having a pool table in your house
Old 09-10-09, 08:51 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Dave, Dave ,Dave please..lol name the time and the place buddy...
Old 09-10-09, 09:21 PM
shaodome
Lexus Test Driver

where the hell did you guys go tonight...one min I'm talking to Jose and I turn around and the place was empty? WTF?
Old 09-11-09, 10:27 PM
DINH300
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by lexforlife
back off boi , you cant drive for chit and cant shoot pool to save your sweet a$$ despite even having a pool table in your house
You boys stop talking and put your money where you mouths at. Will see who's the going home with empty pockets.
Old 09-11-09, 10:33 PM
DINH300
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

CONGRATS NICKOLAS

I remember when I was 12 playing soccer I was a bench warmer for half the season until one day they got desperate enough to put me in. They put me in the Forward position and I manage to score 1 goal by accident and another from a corner kick.

Quick Reply: Who Did You Blow Away Today Or Vice Versa