Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

Who Did You Blow Away Today Or Vice Versa

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-09, 07:42 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Stall converter came in .And the Precision went back for the necessary repairs. It will be nice to have back my 67-65 .I kinda miss it .

Any how on to a different matter.Jerome watch out brother ..lol

wonder how far 850's on a stock fuel raw with one pump is going to take me.I guess we'll just have to see !!. Maybe with Jordan help and a newly installed DLI might make some kind of improvement..
Old 09-19-09, 08:18 PM
Wicked SC
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by //LRD
Stall converter came in .And the Precision went back for the necessary repairs. It will be nice to have back my 67-65 .I kinda miss it .

Any how on to a different matter.Jerome watch out brother ..lol

wonder how far 850's on a stock fuel raw with one pump is going to take me.I guess we'll just have to see !!. Maybe with Jordan help and a newly installed DLI might make some kind of improvement..
Here we go...BLAH< BLAH< BLAH>BLAH..

I guess some people just don't realize that a new stall converter and a new turbo isn't going to help you at all. And yes, I'm watching out! What exactly am I supposed to see, you in my rear view mirror?
Old 09-19-09, 08:39 PM
98$c300
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

One day I would like to see in this thread a 2jzgte or NA-T Vs a Ford Mustang,Ferrari,Porsche,Lotus,Lamborghini,G35,G37,350z,370z,Audi.not another SC 2jzgte or NA-T.it should be us Vs them.Not us Vs eachother.
Old 09-19-09, 08:46 PM
japspec
Lexus Test Driver

LMAO soon you all gonna have to watch out for Ghost. LMAO cant wait.
Old 09-20-09, 12:17 AM
oztiks
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by 98$c300
One day I would like to see in this thread a 2jzgte or NA-T Vs a Ford Mustang,Ferrari,Porsche,Lotus,Lamborghini,G35,G37,350z,370z,Audi.not another SC 2jzgte or NA-T.it should be us Vs them.Not us Vs eachother.

A few days ago I owned some guy on a crotch-rocket (he couldn't even keep up with me in corners on a 3 lane road at 80~)...

Had some fun back-and-forth with a porsche (dunno model) a night or two ago.

(Both with no spray, system currently dead)
Old 09-20-09, 10:42 AM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by 98$c300
Hey guys don't read to much in to what Jerome and I write on here. This has been going on since the night I pull on him on Pines . And now the tables has turned and he smokes me every time we run. But I choose to post the losing race stories. Because that's what this thread is for .Win or lose I choose to tell the stories. What happens afterward I can't control .Other members get sucked in and sometimes the stories blow up .With back and forth blows .One thing is forgotten here they're just stories for all members to join in on good or bad. It's hard I know not to take some of the things being said not to seriously .I know I do sometimes . And throwing one of these or even a lol doesn't always hide the underlined meaning of what was said .Feeling are going to get hurt .But the last time I looked around me all I saw were men standing around.At the end of it all are we not all still friends that come to one other for add .

We talk about running other makes and models . But when we have a particular member who did that all the time. And he used to post some of the funniest race stories we bashed him .Not so much on the forum. But some did , bottom line most of us did in someway or another ..This thread is about racing period win or lost. Maybe it has morphed in to something else ..

Richard I have half that list check off already .. And Seth nice race story ..You go boi

Last edited by //LRD; 09-20-09 at 11:10 AM.
Old 09-20-09, 05:00 PM
Punky
Lead Lap

Don't remember if I posted my most recent race story or not.

A few weeks back coming home from work I was playing around on the road in front of my friends, showing them south florida SC style driving. Next thing I know is a c55 flashing its lights and dying to get next to me to line up.

We line up, assuming he was going to beep. I guessed wrong and he just steps on it. Doing it from a 30 roll I was a car behind when I got in it. And we just stayed the same until he let off at around 90ish. The next day I went to STP and got my bottle refilled! I hate when I end up racing with my bottle empty or off!!!!
Old 09-21-09, 01:42 AM
EDTUN3R
Lead Lap

A while back I raced my SC400 with Bad954Boi's SC300 Stock to Stock raced at a 40 Roll and I took him badly more than 2 lengths! The End! True Story.
Old 09-21-09, 05:07 AM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by Punky
Don't remember if I posted my most recent race story or not.

A few weeks back coming home from work I was playing around on the road in front of my friends, showing them south florida SC style driving. Next thing I know is a c55 flashing its lights and dying to get next to me to line up.

We line up, assuming he was going to beep. I guessed wrong and he just steps on it. Doing it from a 30 roll I was a car behind when I got in it. And we just stayed the same until he let off at around 90ish. The next day I went to STP and got my bottle refilled! I hate when I end up racing with my bottle empty or off!!!!
Damn that's sucks. That's what I use to hate, having to refill that bottle.You know to cool it down before fill it right ??

Originally Posted by edtuner
A while back I raced my SC400 with Bad954Boi's SC300 Stock to Stock raced at a 40 Roll and I took him badly more than 2 lengths! The End! True Story.
You go boy ..lol nice run Ed
Old 09-21-09, 06:52 PM
Punky
Lead Lap

Yeah I emptied it and froze it before I refilled.
Old 09-25-09, 06:22 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Default not another sc race story

Heading down to meet up with the boys at the Miami convention center .I was on I95 south bond when I came across an 07 SL55 with pager tag . I guess I had egged him on a little .. . As soon as he saw an opening he tried to take it .Me on my 20 or so psi smoked the chit out of that SL.A car at the start and 6 or so by the end. I guess Renn tech will be getting a call soon..

Never the less the dude still pulled along side of me just ask me WTF do you have in that thing .I and told him thank you. He gave me a as we split highways .Really gentleman.

2jz-gte 2
SL65 ,SL55 0
Old 09-25-09, 06:41 PM
shaodome
Lexus Test Driver

Nice kill jon. Glad to hear the car is rollin out. You gotta watch for the v12 bi-turbo ones though....those things are no joke on the highway
Old 09-25-09, 06:48 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by shaodome
Nice kill jon. Glad to hear the car is rollin out. You gotta watch for the v12 bi-turbo ones though....those things are no joke on the highway
I have to agree .I did run an SL65 and it did lose to me but it was a 40 mph roll in front of Good Roads off of Commercial blvd..I think it would of been different on the hwy..
Old 09-25-09, 07:22 PM
shaodome
Lexus Test Driver

I have to agree .I did run an SL65 and it did lose to me but it was a 40 mph roll in front of Good Roads off of Commercial blvd..I think it would of been different on the hwy..
You need that 6765 back and bump sticks
Old 09-25-09, 11:46 PM
drewgo
Lexus Test Driver

Heading down to meet up with the boys at the Miami convention center .I was on I95 south bond when I came across an 07 SL55 with pager tag . I guess I had egged him on a little .. . As soon as he saw an opening he tried to take it .Me on my 20 or so psi smoked the chit out of that SL.A car at the start and 6 or so by the end. I guess Renn tech will be getting a call soon..

Never the less the dude still pulled along side of me just ask me WTF do you have in that thing .I and told him thank you. He gave me a as we split highways .Really gentleman.

2jz-gte 2
SL65 ,SL55 0
Nice kill.
Ran an M3. He was trailing me for about a mile or so heading north on Flamingo. I was in 3rd and holding until i heard him hit he pulled up to my door since he started from behind me and then I came onto boost and pulled away with ease. it was a quick 65-90 then slam the brakes to get back to speed limit...

Quick Reply: Who Did You Blow Away Today Or Vice Versa