Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

Who Did You Blow Away Today Or Vice Versa

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-09, 11:08 PM
xboostx
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

First kill story for me...

Leaving my boys house after watching the spectacular Dolphins game, i decided to test my car from a dig at some nearby warehouses since i broke in my clutch and motor. Took off running all of first sideways and spinning 2nd also, just having fun. I was very happy with how the car ran. I went to do another pull. As i go to make a uturn i see a cop speeding in my direction. I thought to my self "uhho, this guy heard me ripping it" Mind you i just got pulled over yesterday for driving to slow LMAO. So the cop rolls up, him facing east me west, we are window to window. He asked me what im doing here bla bla bla. I was friendly, tried talking about the dolphins LOL. He pulls off very slowly, and I move off looking back, then i see him quickly make a uturn. At this point, yesterday crossed my mind, and i said uhhh not today. LOL I take off as he's making the turn and jump on the highway in the o'so sweet 3rd gear and never looked back. LOL

Disclaimer: The person driving was not me. I do not own an IS. I was just telling it as i was told No officers of the law were harmed in any way by the above statements. Thanks for reading

Last edited by xboostx; 10-14-09 at 11:37 AM.
Old 10-13-09, 10:13 PM
dexlex2002
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by xboostx

Leaving my boys house after watching the spectacular Dolphins game, i decided to test my car from a dig at some nearby warehouses since i broke in my clutch and motor. Took off running all of first sideways and spinning 2nd also, just having fun. I was very happy with how the car ran. I went to do another pull. As i go to make a uturn i see a cop speeding in my direction. I thought to my self "uhho, this guy heard me ripping it" Mind you i just got pulled over yesterday for driving to slow LMAO. So the cop rolls up, him facing east me west, we are window to window. He asked me what im doing here bla bla bla. I was friendly, tried talking about the dolphins LOL. He pulls off very slowly, and I move off looking back, then i see him quickly make a uturn. At this point, yesterday crossed my mind, and i said uhhh not today. LOL I take off as he's making the turn and jump on the highway in the o'so sweet 3rd gear and never looked back. LOL

Disclaimer: The person driving was not me. I do not own an IS. I was just telling it as i was told Thanks for reading
wow!! thats funny
Old 10-14-09, 06:21 AM
drewgo
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by xboostx

Disclaimer: The person driving was not me. I do not own an IS. I was just telling it as i was told Thanks for reading
Add'l Disclaimer to this post: The use of the word "kill" does no imply, constitute or define murder, suicide,cease to exist, expire, pass away or the like. The use of the word "kill" used in and anywhere in this thread only define amateur competition in which an opponent would lose, therefore resulting in a "kill"

Note:No officers of the law were harmed in any way by the above statements.

There you go X.
Old 10-14-09, 11:37 AM
xboostx
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by drewgo
Add'l Disclaimer to this post: The use of the word "kill" does no imply, constitute or define murder, suicide,cease to exist, expire, pass away or the like. The use of the word "kill" used in and anywhere in this thread only define amateur competition in which an opponent would lose, therefore resulting in a "kill"

Note:No officers of the law were harmed in any way by the above statements.

There you go X.
LMFAO saved by Dre.
Old 10-16-09, 12:23 PM
TeeLex
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by TeeLex
I do get some surge - I will be changing my TiAl Q BOV's to a lower spring pressure to see if that eliminates/reduces the surge.
The three stooges ( curly, in particular ) have left the house! The lighter BOV springs did the trick, the surge is gone.
Old 10-16-09, 02:14 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

The three stooges ( curly, in particular ) have left the house! The lighter BOV springs did the trick, the surge is gone.
That's great news glad to hear it Tee. I know the surging was driving you crazy ..
Old 10-16-09, 03:23 PM
drewgo
Lexus Test Driver

Gotta love the Q! With less effort, I bet you also hear a louder Psssst...!
Old 10-16-09, 09:59 PM
oztiks
Lexus Test Driver

Two stories, completely fictional, performed by stunt drivers on a closed course......

On the way home I randomly came across a USB IS-F with blacked out tails. Followed them for a bit and they wanted to run from a dig/light but it turned green so we went from a 20~ roll and I smoked them by.... a distance I can't even quantify. They had a honda following them and said they wanted to do another run so we did a run from 80~ and I smoked them yet again.. they backed off and went on their merry way.

A few miles later a car comes FLYING by me; camaro SS... i step on it (no spray) and we go back and forth for a bit. safe to say I was able to keep up/ahead without an issue.... at 120 we were side by side and I went on spray up to 16X......... holy crap.

Again, all events/stories in this post are purely fictional, etc.
Old 10-16-09, 10:11 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Coming home tonite from our hwy 75-12-13-23 = ?? hang out spot lol .I was driving along when a pair of head lights blow by me .I thought nothing of it when all of a sudden the taillight come on from braking.I'm thinking this burgundy Lexus IS250 or 350 must have radar or something. Because why would he be riding his brakes like that.Well after looking around and checking all my mirrors .It dawn on me. He's was braking for me I looked over to my pass as to say( without saying it )he wanting for me .I got the smile for said pass.I drop into 3rd and slowly pull along side .How did I guess it ?? Before I could even reach the drivers door the IS attempted to take off . I'm still in 3rd at about 3800, I then panted my foot and the rest is murdered history. Their is a lesson to by learned here ( don't let your friends egg you on )

I promise you guys the next time dude see an SC of some sort he'll think twice..
Old 10-16-09, 10:14 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by oztiks
Two stories, completely fictional, performed by stunt drivers on a closed course......

On the way home I randomly came across a USB IS-F with blacked out tails. Followed them for a bit and they wanted to run from a dig/light but it turned green so we went from a 20~ roll and I smoked them by.... a distance I can't even quantify. They had a honda following them and said they wanted to do another run so we did a run from 80~ and I smoked them yet again.. they backed off and went on their merry way.

A few miles later a car comes FLYING by me; camaro SS... i step on it (no spray) and we go back and forth for a bit. safe to say I was able to keep up/ahead without an issue.... at 120 we were side by side and I went on spray up to 16X......... holy crap.

Again, all events/stories in this post are purely fictional, etc.
Nice fictional story ..
Old 10-17-09, 10:02 AM
blk&blu*j
Lexus Test Driver

Last night we were coming down I75 from Hialeah just cruising at like 70 some where around sheridan street, and a 335i BMW went by us and got about three car lengths and turned his flashers on. Yea so we obliged the German counterpart and as we started to come up next to him he decided to go. So did we and well we never saw him again 1 gear to catch and pass him and the other to stretch semi's on him. What a joke.
Then we were still on I75 getting on the on ramp to I595 and a new M3 went by and it was obvious he had exhaust. As we went around the corner he decided to accelerate, then once on I595 he was about 7 or 8 cars ahead of us, and we decided to start catching him. once we closed the gap to about 2 cars he started to accelerate, we down shifted to 3rd spooled about 4 finished 3rd at his door, went to 4th. THE END Never saw Halo light again It was a sad night for the Germans. 1J power 26PSI! written by little blk&blu*j
Old 10-17-09, 10:59 AM
drewgo
Lexus Test Driver

Nice Mr blk&blu,
, Been eyeing this Stang with a Cobra look for some time.
I see him many times I go get groceries. This one time He was heading opposite to me and gave a ***** kinda look followed by a REV. He asked for it, so fast forward to Friday night. As I was pulling up to a Red light Mr Stang is waiting for the green. I worked my way around a couple car and got behind him. As I was in 3rd I slowly squeezed it then seeing as I don't seem to be catching up and I am 3 cars behind, it was all or nothing.
WOT and it's game on!
Top of 3rd I am half a car behind, 4th I pull away. After a car, shut down and go home. Sent him on his ways licking his wounds.

*Disclaimer* This is an imaginary story!
Old 10-17-09, 01:38 PM
DINH300
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I had a dream this morning it was very interesting, I was dreaming I was going south bound on flamingo when I ran across a black 06+ mustang GT. It was a blur seeing as it was a dream with the edges blurred out and the screen all fuzzy. The mustang pulled up next to me and starts to rev it, I look over and see a young figure in the shadows. the light turns green he pulls on me by 1.5 cars even tho I had a better take off. by the time I get boost I was still half a car behind going into 2nd my car starts to loose traction. I let off and stayed that half car length once I reach top of 2nd the car starts to pull, going into mid 3rd I get a 1 car ahead and slow start to move away. I then Woke up and realized that it was all a dream.

I wish I had more dreams like this.
Old 10-17-09, 02:57 PM
RawkusX187
Lexus Test Driver

[QUOTE=//LRD;3897128]Not true.Couple of Saturday's ago really early in the morning I was on my way to work.When out of no where a blue 99-00 Civic Si with red 15 inch wheels.Got right on a$$ as to say get out the way.Then proceeded to blow by.So I just sat there, thinking this is way to early for this.Nah!! So I went after the Civic.But to my surprise.I could catch it so easy.Any how heard threw the grapevine that it has a type R motor.That little sh_t was fast. I finally had enough and went wot, well that's all she wrote.

funny i saw the same SI on the side of the road on 826 okee exit. The guy was sitting on his trunk maybe waiting to be rescued. I own a 94 SI about 3 years ago and I hate those cars with a passion even if they're cheapr builds
Old 10-17-09, 03:28 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by blk&blu*j
Last night we were coming down I75 from Hialeah just cruising at like 70 some where around sheridan street, and a 335i BMW went by us and got about three car lengths and turned his flashers on. Yea so we obliged the German counterpart and as we started to come up next to him he decided to go. So did we and well we never saw him again 1 gear to catch and pass him and the other to stretch semi's on him. What a joke.
Then we were still on I75 getting on the on ramp to I595 and a new M3 went by and it was obvious he had exhaust. As we went around the corner he decided to accelerate, then once on I595 he was about 7 or 8 cars ahead of us, and we decided to start catching him. once we closed the gap to about 2 cars he started to accelerate, we down shifted to 3rd spooled about 4 finished 3rd at his door, went to 4th. THE END Never saw Halo light again It was a sad night for the Germans. 1J power 26PSI! written by little blk&blu*j

What's on here a German in a Japaneses car blow away German car lovers.. .And by the way welcome to Club Lexus Jason Nice kills Roger

Quick Reply: Who Did You Blow Away Today Or Vice Versa