Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

Who Did You Blow Away Today Or Vice Versa

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-09, 03:33 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by //LRD
Not true.Couple of Saturday's ago really early in the morning I was on my way to work.When out of no where a blue 99-00 Civic Si with red 15 inch wheels.Got right on a$$ as to say get out the way.Then proceeded to blow by.So I just sat there, thinking this is way to early for this.Nah!! So I went after the Civic.But to my surprise.I couldn't catch it so easy.Any how heard through the grapevine that it has a type R motor.That little sh_t was fast. I finally had enough and went wot, well that's all she wrote.
Originally Posted by RawkusX187
funny i saw the same SI on the side of the road on 826 okee exit. The guy was sitting on his trunk maybe waiting to be rescued. I own a 94 SI about 3 years ago and I hate those cars with a passion even if they're cheapr builds
Wow that's an old race story someone but busy reading..LOL .I been real careful with these damn civic lately. All they need is 400 to the wheel and they can ya hell.
Old 10-17-09, 03:39 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by drewgo
Nice Mr blk&blu,
, Been eyeing this Stang with a Cobra look for some time.
I see him many times I go get groceries. This one time He was heading opposite to me and gave a ***** kinda look followed by a REV. He asked for it, so fast forward to Friday night. As I was pulling up to a Red light Mr Stang is waiting for the green. I worked my way around a couple car and got behind him. As I was in 3rd I slowly squeezed it then seeing as I don't seem to be catching up and I am 3 cars behind, it was all or nothing.
WOT and it's game on!
Top of 3rd I am half a car behind, 4th I pull away. After a car, shut down and go home. Sent him on his ways licking his wounds.

*Disclaimer* This is an imaginary story!
Originally Posted by DINH300
I had a dream this morning it was very interesting, I was dreaming I was going south bound on flamingo when I ran across a black 06+ mustang GT. It was a blur seeing as it was a dream with the edges blurred out and the screen all fuzzy. The mustang pulled up next to me and starts to rev it, I look over and see a young figure in the shadows. the light turns green he pulls on me by 1.5 cars even tho I had a better take off. by the time I get boost I was still half a car behind going into 2nd my car starts to loose traction. I let off and stayed that half car length once I reach top of 2nd the car starts to pull, going into mid 3rd I get a 1 car ahead and slow start to move away. I then Woke up and realized that it was all a dream.

I wish I had more dreams like this.
You guys are cracking me up with the imaginary story and I had a dream.But I get it .
Old 10-17-09, 03:50 PM
Wicked SC
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Here's an interesting race story for you guys. Last night I was driving my wife's Lincoln MKX on US 27 after we left the truck stop, and I lined up against a certain Black SC on stock twins from a dig, I'll leave his name anonymous.

Well, I'm sure you guys would think that this SC should have walked me with his Aristo twin turbo motor but believe it or not he couldn't pull away. We were kneck and kneck all the way to around 130mph and then we backed off.

It's not really an exciting full blown story but it was interesting...
Old 10-17-09, 04:04 PM
blk&blu*j
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Wicked SC
Here's an interesting race story for you guys. Last night I was driving my wife's Lincoln MKX on US 27 after we left the truck stop, and I lined up against a certain Black SC on stock twins from a dig, I'll leave his name anonymous.

Well, I'm sure you guys would think that this SC should have walked me with his Aristo twin turbo motor but believe it or not he couldn't pull away. We were kneck and kneck all the way to around 130mph and then we backed off.

It's not really an exciting full blown story but it was interesting...
Well all I can say is maybe you should have had Rudy driving then maybe you could have pulled on him!!!
Why you picking on Mr anonymous in that 100% BONE STOCK SC!!
Old 10-18-09, 06:32 AM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

I witness a funny race last night on A1A .Roger and I were cruising the beaches with our kids. And afterward we all decided to go to Jaxson. Best ice cream in town two .So any how I was following Roger 5-6 cars back. We were driving along when Roger had pulled along side of 07-08 Chevy Monte Carlo SS vin# 1CR24H4082Y001527 lol. That's the 5.3 LS4 putting out 304 boys .The guy noticed Roger and started to tap his gas pedal causing the cars nose to buck up and down .Basically calling out Roger.I heard Rog drop into 3rd saw him wait. The Monte took off 1st Roger panted his foot down and with a buff of exhaust Roger literally smoked this guys. Poor guy ended up Blk&Blu ..lol

Wait after losing to Roger he must of thought. a Lexus on rims let me smoke this guy for laughing at me. We all know what happens next lol Not pretty, dude was left I'm sure..
Old 10-18-09, 11:38 AM
98$c300
Lexus Champion

Hey my ride is working great so far.14.1 @ 96 mph.watch out turbo automatics....lol
Old 10-18-09, 09:43 PM
Wicked GS
Lead Lap

Ok guys, this isn't a kill story by far but I'd tell it anyway.Around 11pm I took a ride on I-95 South bound. One of those clearing your mind kinda drives. Anyway, minding my own business cruising about 80mph and a Pontiac G8 come up next to me an tries to bully me you can say. Mind you he's 361hp an I'm 2 an change(stock). I already know I have no chance, but the question was by how much would I loose by. So we gradually pick up speed from 80 to about 95 when we decide to go. I take the jump of course because I already know the outcome. 120mph he's about 3 cars ahead of me. Second run we start @ 115mph we split a car doing about 125mph we when come back side by side he starts to pull of course around 130ishmph ... Now once we got closer to 140mph he was no longer pulling but I wasn't gaining either. So all in all he won of course by a good 4 cars. You might ask why'd I even run'em. Well it's like this, I could care less what you have, you're not going to punk me or bully me. I already knew the outcome. All i can say is I stood my ground.
Old 10-18-09, 11:04 PM
94_soarer
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

^^^^Nice, we cant let em boss around s n/a's like that!!! LoL
bad news is i wont be n/a for too much longer.....LMMFAO!!!
Old 10-19-09, 04:15 AM
oztiks
Lexus Test Driver

I witness a funny race last night on A1A .Roger and I were cruising the beaches with our kids. And afterward we all decided to go to Jaxson. Best ice cream in town two .So any how I was following Roger 5-6 cars back. We were driving along when Roger had pulled along side of 07-08 Chevy Monte Carlo SS vin# 1CR24H4082Y001527 lol. That's the 5.3 LS4 putting out 304 boys .The guy noticed Roger and started to tap his gas pedal causing the cars nose to buck up and down .Basically calling out Roger.I heard Rog drop into 3rd saw him wait. The Monte took off 1st Roger panted his foot down and with a buff of exhaust Roger literally smoked this guys. Poor guy ended up Blk&Blu ..lol

Wait after losing to Roger he must of thought. a Lexus on rims let me smoke this guy for laughing at me. We all know what happens next lol Not pretty, dude was left I'm sure..
How the hell did you get the VIN?
Old 10-19-09, 05:28 AM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by oztiks
How the hell did you get the VIN?

Its been said .some of us go into to much info .You know likr the year , color .make and model.I was just being ......sorry fot the ...
Old 10-19-09, 06:34 AM
Robs IS250
Lexus Fanatic

John, atleast you got the amount of digits in a VIN correct LOL
Old 10-19-09, 09:54 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Alright boys 67-65 is back from Precision .Going to the track this Friday ..

PBIR for a little test and tune anyone ??
Old 10-20-09, 06:01 AM
drewgo
Lexus Test Driver

Alright boys 67-65 is back from Precision .Going to the track this Friday ..

PBIR for a little test and tune anyone ??
Hats off Jon, let the ownage begin. So Turbo in and is the stall in also?
Old 10-20-09, 06:59 AM
MRxSLAYx
Lexus Champion

Weather was soo good last night i had to go out to the spots. It was the first time ive been out to the races in about a month so i was itching for a race. But to my dismay, when i arrived i couldn't spot anything that would trap over 100mph.

Thank god i know so many people lol because i was able to find a few friends that had come out. One of my friends set me up with a 300c on N2O. Lets just say that the race wasn't pleasant for him. The 150 shot was only good on the hit, at the end of 3rd i did the club Lexus(we tend to do this a lot lol) thing and looked in my rear view to see what happened.

Next race was one that was well awaited. An acquaintance finally brought his fox-body mustang out. As the race started all i could think was damn. That ******ing thing almost unloaded the suspension. Lets just say by the time the word actually left my mouth the race was over lol.

Last race of the night was against a Bolt-on 335. Car was nice but i pulled at least 3 cars every race. The last race was close ( me about .75 cars ahead) but only lasted a gear.

This winter is going to be amazing.
Florida Winter= Car Guys Cocaine

Last edited by MRxSLAYx; 10-20-09 at 07:03 AM.
Old 10-20-09, 09:02 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by drewgo
Hats off Jon, let the ownage begin. So Turbo in and is the stall in also?
Yes sir going to PBIR this Friday for runs can wait ..

Quick Reply: Who Did You Blow Away Today Or Vice Versa