Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

Who Did You Blow Away Today Or Vice Versa

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-09, 02:02 AM
japspec
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by //LRD
Friday night coming home from the track .I had a couple of runs with Oztiks .1st run took the IS F with no problems . 2nd run I guess Seth had the juice ready for me needless to say the results were //LRD ending . Seth pull from start to the final end of my motor we hit trips digits my car was warning me but I was to far into it and did back off .As Ed would put it kaboom

I run compression test on the motor today and in all my years never ever have seen results like this .These are the numbers 1-6 25,25,60,25,25,0. ( This chit right here happens to any all set ups no matter what !! It's the nature of the boost)

My only explanation in this case is the gas I bought at the Pompano toll plaza and or I was ******* the car the day before tuning it with Jordan with barely a drop of oil in the tank.Mind everyone there is not a drop of oil on the ground where she parks .but however I've known for sometime of a small amount of blow by which has gotten worst over the months. This is the game I play and it is what it is ...Chit happens no need for debate or analyzing the end result period.

The truth of the matter is I've listed many kills and some loses. This one here happens to be the ultimate ( blown ) away story . Staying true to my MO I post win or lose .And boy did I ever lose..

The timing couldn't have come at worst time for me . You guys know she'll be rebuilt stronger and better then before I'm sure of it .And truthfully the offers to help me rebuild are coming in and all I can say to those people is thank you you know who you are. .But for now I need to focus on my small start up .I will rebuild no doubt , you know I need me some boost lol. //LRD signing out off of this thread for now but def. will be back count on it.

Super big thank you to my buddies Louis and Roger. Louis for hanging with me the whole time I was broken down. And at the same time trying to left my spirits . And Roger for leaving a party when I called him @ 12:45 asking for his AAA card # .Not only did he say yes. But he and Venus actually left the party and drove to where I was near exit 45 and stayed with me until the freaking truck got there 3:30 am .It's all good race on my brothers
You already know where to get the motor from, you'll be back on the road real soon. You ever thought of going 5spd if so now would be a good time.
Old 10-25-09, 04:28 AM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

damm john , sorry to be reading this .. i would never wish these results on anybody , especially from our own team ...

if you want to get back on the road , we have 3 spare ge blocks , you could just pop some gte pistons in , a new tt headgasket and be back on the road in 1 weekend.. lmk we can do this as a team
Old 10-25-09, 05:38 AM
dreamcar88
Intermediate

Received 14 Likes on 6 Posts

my money on my girlfriend
Old 10-25-09, 05:57 AM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by oztiks
Argh man.. now i feel bad. I was wondering what happened to you guys, I figured you saw a LEO so I slowed but was already pretty far ahead.. and since you )(*!@#'ers always have dead cell phones I couldn't call you to see what was going on. I (think) I could have used my roadside.. i'm sorry
No need to feel bad *ucker ...I'm just kidding Seth I was pissed at myself for not having my charger on me ..Thank goodness Louis was there.. Your car is moving @&%$#$ ..lol

Originally Posted by DINH300
Take it as a lesson learned you only live once. but I give you mad respect brother you never seem to give up. I hope the next time I see this SC on the road I will smoke it quicker that the black I had his evening. lol lol
Dream on Dinh..

Originally Posted by Wicked SC
Damn John, That really sucks azz!! I'm really sorry to hear that man but as I told you earlier today, we need to come up with a plan to get you back on the road ASAP!!

You know what, things always happen for a reason and now you could rebuild and hopefully then you can hang with the big dogs!! J/K but you know I had to put that one in there...
Thanks Jerome I know I could count on you for parts at a good price.. As far as the big dogs I hope Dave and Terry let me hang with them. I seem to be forgetting someone , oh well what ever not important..lol

Originally Posted by japspec
You already know where to get the motor from, you'll be back on the road real soon. You ever thought of going 5spd if so now would be a good time.
Thank you Mark you know it.

Originally Posted by lexforlife
damm john , sorry to be reading this .. i would never wish these results on anybody , especially from our own team ...

if you want to get back on the road , we have 3 spare ge blocks , you could just pop some gte pistons in , a new tt headgasket and be back on the road in 1 weekend.. lmk we can do this as a team
Thanks Ed my friend Louis had offered me the same thing he has one at his shop. But I think I'm gonna chill for a bit and fig things out..
Old 10-25-09, 07:46 AM
dexlex2002
Lead Lap

sorry to hear about your engine john. i know you will come back harder than before
Old 10-25-09, 08:46 AM
SH_JZZ30
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey John. Sorry to hear about the motor. Hopefully you get back on boost soon. Keep us updated.
Old 10-25-09, 10:22 AM
MRxSLAYx
Lexus Champion

Sorry to hear the bad news John. Cant wait to see the car when it comes out daft punk style (Harder, better, faster, stronger)

Last edited by MRxSLAYx; 10-25-09 at 03:54 PM.
Old 10-25-09, 12:08 PM
96sc300
Lead Lap

John sorry to hear about the motor! I know the next to come will be bigger and better then ever!
Old 10-25-09, 03:10 PM
TeeLex
Lexus Champion

John, a bad day in SoFlo SC boostland......sorry to hear about the motor. Hope everything comes together for a quick rebuild.
Old 10-25-09, 06:22 PM
Yaad_style
Lead Lap

Sorry to hear John.. Welcome to the club. jsut come back out better. thats all. just take time do your chit with what matters more. get the business off ther ground first.
Old 10-25-09, 08:32 PM
Dew23
Lexus Champion

John sorry to hear Bro i know you wil be back better, hope i can hang with you when you rebuild.
Old 10-25-09, 09:43 PM
pheobo
Driver School Candidate

DAM! Sorry to hear. Hope it comes back sooner then later.
Old 10-25-09, 10:33 PM
oztiks
Lexus Test Driver

I still feel bad about this ordeal
Old 10-25-09, 11:19 PM
98$c300
Lexus Champion

Sorry to hear that John.let me know when you need a hand with the swap.we can make another swap party.like we did for Robert.remember I got access to my shop anytime.
Old 10-26-09, 05:58 AM
Punky
Lead Lap

Sorry to hear John hope to see you back in action soon! An if you need a hand in the swap you know I will be there to help along with a lot of CLFL!

Quick Reply: Who Did You Blow Away Today Or Vice Versa