Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

Who Did You Blow Away Today Or Vice Versa

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-08, 06:58 AM
YeA 2jZ
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by //LRD
^^^^ You lucky bustard I been hunting one of those thing down.But every time I do that don't want play with me.
my boi is going to trade in his 335i for an M6 you wanna set something up ?
Old 10-24-08, 07:30 AM
DINH300
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

^^^^ You lucky bustard I been hunting one of those thing down.But every time I do that don't want play with me.
Yeah, I got lucky last evening. I was planning on losing, but his bad shifting made up for it.
Old 10-24-08, 07:30 AM
DINH300
Lexus Test Driver

My next target is ED aka (LexForLife) black SC300.
Old 10-24-08, 09:01 AM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by sTcT300
my boi is going to trade in his 335i for an M6 you wanna set something up ?
1) ^^^no problem

2)I try to quote you from the caravan thread.And carry it over here,but it didn't work.As for as our auto trannies all I have is a valve body done on it and a measly 464rwhp and not one 5spd or any 6spd in the some power band.hell I'll even give them an extra 15-25 hp more than I have.And still no one as beating me yet.With my auto trannyTAKE THAT.lol
Old 10-24-08, 10:09 AM
drewgo
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

1) ^^^no problem

2)I try to quote you from the caravan thread.And carry it over here,but it didn't work.As for as our auto trannies all I have is a valve body done on it and a measly 464rwhp and not one 5spd or any 6spd in the some power band.hell I'll even give them an extra 15-25 hp more than I have.And still no one as beating me yet.With my auto trannyTAKE THAT.lol
I think M5 & M6's are overated....jmho!
Old 10-24-08, 10:17 AM
DINH300
Lexus Test Driver

^^^^^^ it's fast but I would still take a E55 over an M5 or M6 any day.
Old 10-24-08, 09:21 PM
YeA 2jZ
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by DINH300
^^^^^^ it's fast but I would still take a E55 over an M5 or M6 any day.
an E55 over M5 mmm i am more of as BM guy my self but the MB is very fast... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_zV0...eature=related

Last edited by YeA 2jZ; 10-24-08 at 09:25 PM.
Old 10-28-08, 04:42 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Is it me or did my car feel really fast today.Damm I love this weather.where's that m6.lol
Old 10-28-08, 07:17 PM
SH212
Dances with goats

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

weather was awesome!! my car felt faster also... maybe because i didnt use A/C today???
Old 10-28-08, 07:52 PM
DINH300
Lexus Test Driver

Yes my car also felt fast today.
Old 10-28-08, 07:57 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Yes my car also felt fast today.

I see you talk to boy Jimmy.Don't woory I would let the tiger out of the bag.
Old 10-28-08, 08:58 PM
DINH300
Lexus Test Driver

I see you talk to boy Jimmy.Don't woory I would let the tiger out of the bag.
I think I'm going to keep this build on a down low. I just finished talking to Marco today and he gave me thumps up on the Idea.
Old 10-30-08, 05:23 PM
DINH300
Lexus Test Driver

I was going to the gas station today when I notice a Thunder cloud Metallic IS300 drop on Teins. I looked over at the driver while he was pumping gas and I said nice car. He looked back and I asked him what are you running?. He said Intake Exhaust Headers and SAFC I asked him what kinda numbers are you making. He goes to tell me he makes 266WHP. I was shocked to here those number because those were never heard of on the forum or outside. I question him about the numbers because on the forum the highest WHP on a I/ H/ E and SAFC was 218WHP. this guy seem a bit cocky and tells me that because they don't know what there doing.

I look at his car over and over again and he wouldn't pop the hood. This is one of those hard looking 19 or 20 year old white kid with a Lexus and thinks there Hood. I go to him and said you wanna run and he said "I only run for Money!!!" and his girl looks at me and goes "this car is FASTTTTSSSS!!!" i notice he had a toggle switch don't know what it is for but I have a pretty good guess.

(It's a bottle)

My response to him was I know you have a bottle and I think that I will take this race. and he ask what you making i'm like I don't know I just know I can beat you. his girl goes "come on baby you know you can beat him" he doesn't even have a muffler.

Now there taking my bait. I leave the gas station to head east on pines from 129th ave there is atleast 3/4 mile before we hit 136th ave. I stand on the right lane and him on the left. He insisted to roll from a 50mph because that where his sweet spot start I remember because I once ran that motor. 1st beep 2nd beep before I made the 3rd beep he had already left. At this rate I play catch up and his girl stick her dumpass head out and sticks her tongues out and saying bye bye. I caught up to him before he pulled out of 2nd and his girlfriend looks at me ****les. I pull 3rd and I am at 80 and I have 2 or 3 car lengths on this fool. I break 100MPH and I am still in 3rd, 120 and still in 3rd and he is far back there many 2 buses or even 3 hard to see with all those headlights back there. I stop at the light over the overpass and he stops and he has his windows down and tells me I cheated. I got the head start and that his car wasn't running right they must have contaminated his gas and all this bull***** I look at his girlfriend and she is speechless.

I leave the light and he wants to go at it again. he punched it and I watched and watched and watch and watch and I was still going 45 in a 50 zone he crosses dykes rd and was maybe about 120 or 130MPH I could tell he has anger issues. the cop that was going in the opposite direction busted a U-turn and they got pulled over ahead. I was *****ing myself cause still had adrenaline pumping threw my body. I went back there 40minutes later and they arrest him, his girlfriend and towed his car.

If your on here I'm sorry you had to endure that punishment today and I hope all goes well. I didn't mean to take out my frustration on you but I hope you get your car back.

Last edited by DINH300; 10-30-08 at 05:27 PM.
Old 10-30-08, 06:43 PM
SH212
Dances with goats

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

what time was all this?? im pretty sure i saw him at bank of america around 7 in weston....

good story though glad at least you didnt get caught.
Old 10-30-08, 06:46 PM
Punky
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was going to the gas station today when I notice a Thunder cloud Metallic IS300 drop on Teins. I looked over at the driver while he was pumping gas and I said nice car. He looked back and I asked him what are you running?. He said Intake Exhaust Headers and SAFC I asked him what kinda numbers are you making. He goes to tell me he makes 266WHP. I was shocked to here those number because those were never heard of on the forum or outside. I question him about the numbers because on the forum the highest WHP on a I/ H/ E and SAFC was 218WHP. this guy seem a bit cocky and tells me that because they don't know what there doing.

I look at his car over and over again and he wouldn't pop the hood. This is one of those hard looking 19 or 20 year old white kid with a Lexus and thinks there Hood. I go to him and said you wanna run and he said "I only run for Money!!!" and his girl looks at me and goes "this car is FASTTTTSSSS!!!" i notice he had a toggle switch don't know what it is for but I have a pretty good guess.

(It's a bottle)

My response to him was I know you have a bottle and I think that I will take this race. and he ask what you making i'm like I don't know I just know I can beat you. his girl goes "come on baby you know you can beat him" he doesn't even have a muffler.

Now there taking my bait. I leave the gas station to head east on pines from 129th ave there is atleast 3/4 mile before we hit 136th ave. I stand on the right lane and him on the left. He insisted to roll from a 50mph because that where his sweet spot start I remember because I once ran that motor. 1st beep 2nd beep before I made the 3rd beep he had already left. At this rate I play catch up and his girl stick her dumpass head out and sticks her tongues out and saying bye bye. I caught up to him before he pulled out of 2nd and his girlfriend looks at me ****les. I pull 3rd and I am at 80 and I have 2 or 3 car lengths on this fool. I break 100MPH and I am still in 3rd, 120 and still in 3rd and he is far back there many 2 buses or even 3 hard to see with all those headlights back there. I stop at the light over the overpass and he stops and he has his windows down and tells me I cheated. I got the head start and that his car wasn't running right they must have contaminated his gas and all this bull***** I look at his girlfriend and she is speechless.

I leave the light and he wants to go at it again. he punched it and I watched and watched and watch and watch and I was still going 45 in a 50 zone he crosses dykes rd and was maybe about 120 or 130MPH I could tell he has anger issues. the cop that was going in the opposite direction busted a U-turn and they got pulled over ahead. I was *****ing myself cause still had adrenaline pumping threw my body. I went back there 40minutes later and they arrest him, his girlfriend and towed his car.

If your on here I'm sorry you had to endure that punishment today and I hope all goes well. I didn't mean to take out my frustration on you but I hope you get your car back.

Hey Din, when he is a surprise guest at the BBQ this Sunday it's going to be an ackward moment...

Last edited by Punky; 10-31-08 at 04:21 AM.

Quick Reply: Who Did You Blow Away Today Or Vice Versa