Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

Who Did You Blow Away Today Or Vice Versa

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-09, 04:39 PM
japspec
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Yaad_style
Is it me or Dihn just has the perfect racing record. This MOFU. I don' think that he has lost a rece for 09....Keep it up son. You're the Vietnamese STIG.. LOL..I have a run for you.... its an EVO. wanna run?
Dont do that to him thats not even fair.
Old 11-11-09, 04:43 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

ah boi I hear someone want to race you.Dinh.

Speaking of races I have to say that last Friday night was a huge let down for me .I was getting phone calls saying the day has finally come .The race we all have been waiting for. The clash of the the J's let say.I rush home to turn on my computer for conformation. And there it was on my screen unfolding. ,man was I hyped up to say the least.I read along as the conversation continue and started to develop.the excitement was building up .And just as quick as it develop into a category 4 hurricane it was down sized even quicker to just a lite summer shower.. There were no clash of the J's that night .Just a bunch of blah, blah, blah ...blah

.......................................Your truly
.......................................Waiting still

Last edited by //LRD; 11-11-09 at 04:47 PM.
Old 11-11-09, 04:46 PM
drewgo
Lexus Test Driver

Going from STP to Jordan's house, Roger and me were hotdoggin on 441 heading south, when we make a left onto Sheridan Roger rolled up to a red 1994 civic DL on Steelies. Roger rolls off on 1st then he gets on it,poof, Roger's gone, The guy in the Civic had no idea what hit him.....GOOD KILL Roger
Old 11-11-09, 04:50 PM
xboostx
Lead Lap

Its was probable a single cam NA civc LMAO.

Would Din be a good race for me? Both single turbo IS300's. 5spd vs auto?
Old 11-11-09, 04:54 PM
drewgo
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by xboostx

probable no.... IT WAS a single cam NA. on steelies...I think he might of had an upgraded radio....lmao
Old 11-11-09, 04:56 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Come on Dave .I think Roger would be a good race for you.. I would offer myself up as the sacrificial lamb. But no car for a while.
Old 11-11-09, 05:04 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by Yaad_style
Is it me or Dihn just has the perfect racing record. This MOFU. I don' think that he has lost a rece for 09...
Not so Mr. Steven. I remember a little something with a blk IS F..lol
Old 11-11-09, 05:09 PM
xboostx
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by //LRD
Come on Dave .I think Roger would be a good race for you.. I would offer myself up as the sacrificial lamb. But no car for a while.
LOL, John my car isnt that fast. I have yet to turn the boost up. What wrong with you car?
Old 11-11-09, 05:15 PM
drewgo
Lexus Test Driver

Not so Mr. Steven. I remember a little something with a blk IS F..lol
yeah, I heard it was a blood bath.....
Old 11-11-09, 05:33 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

LOL, John my car isnt that fast. I have yet to turn the boost up. What wrong with you car?
Yeah i blew the motor .Nice thump size hole in number 6 .I thought the pump took a dump but it wasn't the case .Still need to figured out what had happen.
Old 11-11-09, 05:35 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by drewgo
yeah, I heard it was a blood bath.....
Heard !!! man there was a video of it.
Old 11-11-09, 05:36 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Damn I been waiting for this (2000)

Here's an update on the motor .It's totally wasted unless I do a 60 over ,there's no saving it.The head is going to cost me 250.00 to clean it up.Now it's a matter of getting a new block or find a busted one that is rebuild able

Last edited by //LRD; 11-11-09 at 05:47 PM.
Old 11-11-09, 06:13 PM
blk&blu*j
Lexus Test Driver

ah boi I hear someone want to race you.Dinh.

Speaking of races I have to say that last Friday night was a huge let down for me .I was getting phone calls saying the day has finally come .The race we all have been waiting for. The clash of the the J's let say.I rush home to turn on my computer for conformation. And there it was on my screen unfolding. ,man was I hyped up to say the least.I read along as the conversation continue and started to develop.the excitement was building up .And just as quick as it develop into a category 4 hurricane it was down sized even quicker to just a lite summer shower.. There were no clash of the J's that night .Just a bunch of blah, blah, blah ...blah

.......................................Your truly
.......................................Waiting still
I must say that I truly was ready to go and finally clean up an old video taped call out between me and Mr Wicked and he just didn't show so I decided since I was all dressed up to dust off an sc and he got to scared to show, I needed to take out my frustrations on somebody , anybody so first was a G35 who decided to down shift so I obliged well lets just say my Navigator Mr, car less LRD//// was laughing hysterically at the time and the lengths we stretched on him just in 3rd gear. 1 for the junk yard dog.
Next was the undefeated Dinh well I won't hang him out there to far but I will say that he prompted me as I would not have engaged him with that 700 horsepower he's pushing in his mind (dinh was built from Jets) oh sorry thats a Saab commercial! Then we were driving back from the gas station and a srt neon pulled up on me so we went at about 40 in second and it ended with LRD// throwing a peace sign before we finished second.. 2 for the junkyard dog. Finally I was taking LRD// back to his NA Exploder and there was a STI subu filling up talking some smack so I called him out, again 40 roll second and by the top of second 1.5 cars ahead 3rd gear buses LRD looks at me and says you did'nt beat him you destroyed him.

Ps. Still waiting for a Sc 300 I've heard exists but is very invisible when nervous!!
Old 11-11-09, 06:37 PM
drewgo
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by blk&blu*j
I must say that I truly was ready to go and finally clean up an old video taped call out between me and Mr Wicked and he just didn't show so I decided since I was all dressed up to dust off an sc and he got to scared to show, I needed to take out my frustrations on somebody , anybody so first was a G35 who decided to down shift so I obliged well lets just say my Navigator Mr, car less LRD//// was laughing hysterically at the time and the lengths we stretched on him just in 3rd gear. 1 for the junk yard dog.
Next was the undefeated Dinh well I won't hang him out there to far but I will say that he prompted me as I would not have engaged him with that 700 horsepower he's pushing in his mind (dinh was built from Jets) oh sorry thats a Saab commercial! Then we were driving back from the gas station and a srt neon pulled up on me so we went at about 40 in second and it ended with LRD// throwing a peace sign before we finished second.. 2 for the junkyard dog. Finally I was taking LRD// back to his NA Exploder and there was a STI subu filling up talking some smack so I called him out, again 40 roll second and by the top of second 1.5 cars ahead 3rd gear buses LRD looks at me and says you did'nt beat him you destroyed him.

Ps. Still waiting for a Sc 300 I've heard exists but is very invisible when nervous!!
Hey don't forget about the red Civic you smoked last night.

So are you Calling out The said "Black SC"? If so, then it's an official Call out!
Old 11-11-09, 06:52 PM
blk&blu*j
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by drewgo
Hey don't forget about the red Civic you smoked last night.

So are you Calling out The said "Black SC"? If so, then it's an official Call out!
Well if it rolls on 4 wheels (20's) has big brakes & appears to be black oh yea and has a body kit (it must be a CHICKEN) OR AN SC 300 WITH VERTEX!!!
I really miss seeing him but it was raining today which is close to last Fri so I guess I understand, It looked like rain somewhere on Friday!!! (NOT)

STILL WAITING!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: Who Did You Blow Away Today Or Vice Versa