Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

Who Did You Blow Away Today Or Vice Versa

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-09, 10:52 AM
blk&blu*j
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Wicked SC
Here we go, here we go..I was waiting for this post....

Plain and simple Roger won the roll from a second gear roll and what happened when we rolled from a third gear roll but I guess the 1J cheerleading team wouldn't mention the second run, right?

Just make sure the 1J Racing team is there next weekend when the 2J Racing team shows up prepared like Roger was with the Drag Radials on...

Also, don't try to make this what it's not? Roger, did not let off the gas, why would he when his car was straight, and if he did then he would have not pulled away when I was going sideways toward him...

Now, to clarify my statement so that everyone understands and I'm clear.

Yes, there's no 1J in a Supra or SC that can beat my SC!

So in plain and simple words this means when I'm on my Race map and not on my pump gas map and the other car is on their Race map which he was that they will ultimately lose!!

Again, not taking anything away from Roger. Great run sir and I'll see you next weekend!!!

So here is my take as one of the participants in this race!!!!
We rolled from a 2nd gear at about 40mph we both left pretty well but when the boost came in for Mr, Wicked he started to lose traction and drift in my lane I left off for a split second moved a little to the right got back on the as did he and we finished the race. Mr Wicked was on a aem street tune map for 93 octane virsus me on a mix of 110 leaded and pump 93 which is my normal fuel I don't have a race map As I'm on an AFC only tuned to that mix of fuel probably 100 to 102 octane.
In regards to me being on Drag radials yes I was but they have been on the car since PBIR 9/11/09. so they were not put on the car for this event as all will attest that know me!!!
The final issue was after we finished the first race Mr, Wicked said he needed to go in 3rd for traction and I said that we would have to be about 80 for that to be a fair race for me, We rolled out in 3rd and as the people who were following have told me that we didn't leave at 80 more like 50-55 - He left me by about 2 cars as I needed to spool.

Mr, wicked I personally think that you should try to be not quite so over the top with your (Proverbs) as there are many stories in history that didn't end well for the Self proclaimed Champion!!

I know that the victory was only with you on your pump map but Still is a victory for me and the 1 j lovers every where be careful what you say as NEVER IS A REALLY STRONG WORD!!!!
Old 11-14-09, 02:43 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I have to say I had a great time setting up this ( Battle of the J's in the Everglades ) I felt like Don king trying to get these two fighters to enter the ring .Understandably when dealing with these two power houses of our little boosted community neither one wanted to lose....But in all fights someone has to lose . So with that said congrats to the winner. And better traction next time to the defeated ..

Like in any HBO pay preview fight there will always be a rematch.Check your phones for your invite to Battle of the J's in the Everglades 2 Supposedly the out come has already been predicted . And it's not in favor of the Junkyard dog. .. This event was brought to you by //LRD promotions..

Yo it was crazy seeing the head lights of 20-25 cars trailing this race .It was awesome . to say the least

Damn it I miss my car

Last edited by //LRD; 11-14-09 at 08:45 PM.
Old 11-14-09, 07:10 PM
drewgo
Lexus Test Driver

what happened when we rolled from a third gear roll but I guess the 1J cheerleading team wouldn't mention the second run, right?
Not mentioned cuz the 1j team lost, so we'll leave that one out!

Just make sure the 1J Racing team is there next weekend when the 2J Racing team shows up prepared like Roger was with the Drag Radials on...
We'll be there, once again ready with our pom-poms and our stripped mini skirts

Also, don't try to make this what it's not? Roger, did not let off the gas, why would he when his car was straight, and if he did then he would have not pulled away when I was going sideways toward him...
oh trust me he let off after you see 4000lbs of metal coming at you.

Now, to clarify my statement so that everyone understands and I'm clear.

Yes, there's no 1J in a Supra or SC that can beat my SC!
I guess last night's run never happened
Old 11-14-09, 08:40 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Default ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Now that's what I call breaking it down ..

Last edited by //LRD; 11-15-09 at 03:26 PM.
Old 11-15-09, 02:22 PM
98$c300
Lexus Champion

well im new in the game.to little old me that race was pointless.and a tease.and a preview from what is gonna happened.and im not covering up for nobody.or taking anybody side.BUT....if Rogar was on drags,race map,race fuel.big power.and Jerome was on street 20's,street map,bump gas.they were not racing at the same level.and Rogar won the race the way he did.i think that when they are both on the same level.we all know what will happen.i guess we just have to wait and see.then it will be all left to the driver,behind the wheel.imma make sure i rent a jet so the dont miss the next race....lol
Old 11-15-09, 03:23 PM
scturbo28
Rookie

Default front row tickets

Well i guess i missed this espectacular event , but next weekend if there is a rematch i will be there most def, i will be on my lovely retired 2 wheels 2007 gsxr 1000 with some goodies , i will be right behind either or of the two. I will let everyone know how it went , i will make sure i bring my portable gps to track correct speeds , is this happening fri night or sat night ? anyone who has 2 wheels is more than welcome to ride with me that way it will be more interesting.

Last edited by scturbo28; 11-15-09 at 03:31 PM.
Old 11-15-09, 03:33 PM
blk&blu*j
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by 98$c300
well im new in the game.to little old me that race was pointless.and a tease.and a preview from what is gonna happened.and im not covering up for nobody.or taking anybody side.BUT....if Rogar was on drags,race map,race fuel.big power.and Jerome was on street 20's,street map,bump gas.they were not racing at the same level.and Rogar won the race the way he did.i think that when they are both on the same level.we all know what will happen.i guess we just have to wait and see.then it will be all left to the driver,behind the wheel.imma make sure i rent a jet so the dont miss the next race....lol
Richard,

Just so you apparently didn't read the above post by me see above to answer all your ???? There is only approx::: 19 hp between Jerome and I when we raced and this was a race Jerome agreed to a while ago so before you judge get all the facts!!!
Old 11-15-09, 04:25 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by 98$c300
well im new in the game.to little old me that race was pointless.and a tease.and a preview from what is gonna happened.and im not covering up for nobody.or taking anybody side.BUT....if Roger was on drags,race map,race fuel.big power.and Jerome was on street 20's,street map,bump gas.they were not racing at the same level.and Rogar won the race the way he did.i think that when they are both on the same level.we all know what will happen.i guess we just have to wait and see.then it will be all left to the driver,behind the wheel.imma make sure i rent a jet so the dont miss the next race....lol
Originally Posted by blk&blu*j
Richard,

Just so you apparently didn't read the above post by me see above to answer all your ???? There is only approx::: 19 hp between Jerome and I when we raced and this was a race Jerome agreed to a while ago so before you judge get all the facts!!!

I think what's is missing here are some facts that lead to this run.

About 5 maybe 6 mouths ago at a dyno night @ STP .There was a conversation between Mr.Wicked and a few other members Mr.Blk&Bluj* being one of them.Apparently what was said was even though Roger was making 612 rwhp in a 1j it was not enough to Jerome's 593 rwhp with his 2j.He made it clear to Roger and everyone else there that evening , that he would not lose to Rogers 612 period..Bottom line is there's no question as to whose car @ a max setting makes more power.

And here comes the (but) basically that was not the race Roger was called out on.Mr Roger was called out with what ever he made that night to Jerome's 593 ...Horse power is horse power there was only a 19 hp difference and the vehicles weight almost the same. So ultimately I feel that the race was a fair one.As far as the drag radials Jerome has a set too ,but chose not to run them. Hey the rematch is coming so we'll see..not taking sides just trying to clear things up for Richard.But please correct me if I'm wrong
Old 11-15-09, 04:41 PM
scturbo28
Rookie

Default rematch

lol lol ladies and gentleman its finally here the rematch next weekend between
" floyd money mayweather " and " paquiao" please order in advance as tickets are selling out and pay-per-view is to its fulliest . lol lol lol lol
Old 11-15-09, 06:46 PM
98$c300
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by blk&blu*j
Richard,

im not judging.and i not taking sides like i said.both of you guys have powerful cars.and i know he argreed to race you like that.and 19 hp is 19 hp.and now look he wants to run you again.and when he goes on his race map stuff and drags.then he will have the advantage over you.and i think you guys should just race out the hole.to just make it far.from a dead stop.that what i know as drag racing 1/4 mile.cuz when a roll start race both car wont have the same tune.
in the end its fun and games.i wanna see you guys race other peeps.now thats fun chit.
Old 11-17-09, 06:34 AM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Hey Mr. Wici do you need help with the installation of the drag radials.Just in case you need help , I'm available ..
Old 11-17-09, 07:43 AM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

let me just say this

great runs by 2 great guys who know there cars

but in all fairness , being on 17 in drag radials takes less power to turn then 20in wheels .. the supra will get to speed quicker but the 20's will hold top end with less power its simple laws of physics

race 1 was great but jerome was in wrong gear for a 6sp to slam it imo

race 2 and 3 ( which i was on there tail ) was a different story when jerome rolled into second and slammed 3rd

add to the equation almost 20 more rwhp hp and a smaller compressor wheel

i think this should be redone from say 60mph on up and not where it was last time , this should be done where jerome and dave did theres ( no one mention locations please i think even on jeromes 20's there MIGHT be a different outcome

maybe if i ever get these cams in and fix the coolant problem and get retuned i would like to match up with roger

i plan on doing pump and 103 tune so maybe rogers 28psi against me at 26psi both on r154's , this should be interesting

Last edited by lexforlife; 11-17-09 at 07:50 AM.
Old 11-17-09, 08:20 AM
shaodome
Lexus Test Driver

dig or go home....i mean why bother with drag radials, lsd, and the lot....for roll racing? Racing from a roll will never be apples to apples...the gear ratio alone will make sure of that.

Run what ya brung from a dig. Both cars ran very close from a dig with drag radials on. 12.3 vs 12.5.

Last edited by shaodome; 11-17-09 at 08:58 AM.
Old 11-17-09, 09:02 AM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by lexforlife
l

maybe if i ever get these cams in and fix the coolant problem and get retuned i would like to match up with roger

i plan on doing pump and 103 tune so maybe rogers 28psi against me at 26psi both on r154's , this should be interesting
Ed your to make Jordan feel lefted out the man been calling you out for the longest.
Old 11-17-09, 09:09 AM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by shaodome
dig or go home....i mean why bother with drag radials, lsd, and the lot....for roll racing? Racing from a roll will never be apples to apples...the gear ratio alone will make sure of that.

Run what ya brung from a dig. Both cars ran very close from a dig with drag radials on. 12.3 vs 12.5.
Jordan I'm surprise !! This commit coming from you who tells me his car spins every gear up to 4th. Which I don't found hard to believe 570 to wheel is a lot for street tires. .I know that drag radials were made for the track .But boy do they help on rolling runs.Ask Roger or myself . I love em

Quick Reply: Who Did You Blow Away Today Or Vice Versa