Dances with goats

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

that would be tooo damn funny...lol
Old 10-30-08, 07:20 PM
DINH300
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Punky
Hey Din, when he is a surprise guess at the BBQ this Sunday it's going to be an ackward moment...
yeah that would be.
Old 10-31-08, 05:51 AM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by DINH300
I was going to the gas station today when I notice a Thunder cloud Metallic IS300 drop on Teins. I looked over at the driver while he was pumping gas and I said nice car. He looked back and I asked him what are you running?. He said Intake Exhaust Headers and SAFC I asked him what kinda numbers are you making. He goes to tell me he makes 266WHP. I was shocked to here those number because those were never heard of on the forum or outside. I question him about the numbers because on the forum the highest WHP on a I/ H/ E and SAFC was 218WHP. this guy seem a bit cocky and tells me that because they don't know what there doing.

I look at his car over and over again and he wouldn't pop the hood. This is one of those hard looking 19 or 20 year old white kid with a Lexus and thinks there Hood. I go to him and said you wanna run and he said "I only run for Money!!!" and his girl looks at me and goes "this car is FASTTTTSSSS!!!" i notice he had a toggle switch don't know what it is for but I have a pretty good guess.

(It's a bottle)

My response to him was I know you have a bottle and I think that I will take this race. and he ask what you making i'm like I don't know I just know I can beat you. his girl goes "come on baby you know you can beat him" he doesn't even have a muffler.

Now there taking my bait. I leave the gas station to head east on pines from 129th ave there is atleast 3/4 mile before we hit 136th ave. I stand on the right lane and him on the left. He insisted to roll from a 50mph because that where his sweet spot start I remember because I once ran that motor. 1st beep 2nd beep before I made the 3rd beep he had already left. At this rate I play catch up and his girl stick her dumpass head out and sticks her tongues out and saying bye bye. I caught up to him before he pulled out of 2nd and his girlfriend looks at me ****les. I pull 3rd and I am at 80 and I have 2 or 3 car lengths on this fool. I break 100MPH and I am still in 3rd, 120 and still in 3rd and he is far back there many 2 buses or even 3 hard to see with all those headlights back there. I stop at the light over the overpass and he stops and he has his windows down and tells me I cheated. I got the head start and that his car wasn't running right they must have contaminated his gas and all this bull***** I look at his girlfriend and she is speechless.

I leave the light and he wants to go at it again. he punched it and I watched and watched and watch and watch and I was still going 45 in a 50 zone he crosses dykes rd and was maybe about 120 or 130MPH I could tell he has anger issues. the cop that was going in the opposite direction busted a U-turn and they got pulled over ahead. I was *****ing myself cause still had adrenaline pumping threw my body. I went back there 40minutes later and they arrest him, his girlfriend and towed his car.

If your on here I'm sorry you had to endure that punishment today and I hope all goes well. I didn't mean to take out my frustration on you but I hope you get your car back.

wow great run , this made for real quality reading
Old 10-31-08, 07:37 AM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

^^^^^ Wait I'm still reading don't spoil the end for me.This thing is long.lol
Old 10-31-08, 08:05 AM
SH212
Dances with goats

when are we going to hear another one of your kill stories??
Old 10-31-08, 09:02 AM
One_jZ_SC3
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Im pretty sure he is done with Lexus..for a long time lol!!

Din, u are the man, great story!!! I am sorry but this is too funny....

I cannot stop laughing

**the head out the window and the excuse at the end did it for me ahahahahahahahaha!!!!!
Old 10-31-08, 09:24 AM
Robs IS250
Lexus Fanatic

new civic si this morning sounded like it had an intake n for sure an exhaust

EDIT: coworkers with civics say the SI is faster than teh 250... i guess drivers race? lol not much of a kill tho.. all i know is at the end of the day i go home in a lexus

Last edited by Robs IS250; 10-31-08 at 09:28 AM.
Old 11-02-08, 06:53 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Today leaving the BBQ It was a blast,Jerome,Ed.Dinh.Chevii and I ran against everyone on I95 north bound.And needless to say they lost!!!!
Good times had by all.Oh maybe with one exception.Pedro because Rudy was probably screaming his head off to keep up.IF nothing else had came out of this event another then Rudy wanting a get his car back on the road sooner.Then Rudy I consider this meet a great success.
Old 11-02-08, 07:00 PM
SH212
Dances with goats

i got owned by jerome how bout you guys? on the caravan i just see him gas it and fly past everyone lol
Old 11-02-08, 08:08 PM
DINH300
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by //LRD
Today leaving the BBQ It was a blast,Jerome,Ed.Dinh.Chevii and I ran against everyone on I95 north bound.And needless to say they lost!!!!
Good times had by all.Oh maybe with one exception.Pedro because Rudy was probably screaming his head off to keep up.IF nothing else had came out of this event another then Rudy wanting a get his car back on the road sooner.Then Rudy I consider this meet a great success.
I need to get my speed cut defencer because I was limited to just under 120 and I know at one point you guys probably going over 140mph.

I felt bad for Rudy and Pedro cause they got left BEHIND!!!
Old 11-02-08, 08:10 PM
DINH300
Lexus Test Driver

^^^^ another thing was when you guys cracked boost there was a limited amount of space because of all the traffic. It was a good run but to bad it rained on the Pometto we would've got more better runs.
Old 11-02-08, 08:53 PM
DINH300
Lexus Test Driver

Sooooo I got to ATL safely

I just left the house to drive around to free myself from this fight I picked with my wife. I took my Mother in laws E55 AMG for a spin I drove for 10minutes and made a left turn from Moon rd to north Scenic Hwy. my racer instinct was tingling I looked over and I notice this yellow corvette had made a right and it was a younger gentle men in his early 20 he wants some from the way he was driving so I decided to go for it. he beeps once, 2nd beep and 3rd beep I wait for him to launch and I notice its a Z06 the new one because I can see his brembo brakes. I pull neck and neck with him all the way to 130. we stopped at the light on Longleaf Dr and the light turns green I WOT and I one thing gotta say is that I LOVE THE TRACTION CONTROL ON THESE BEAST. I pull away from the Z06 instantly by one full car after that we kept it like that til 140 I let off and made a right on Gwinnett dr and went home from there.
Old 11-02-08, 08:57 PM
SH212
Dances with goats

way to waste gas lol j/k i drive to clear my head also...
Old 11-06-08, 09:07 AM
DINH300
Lexus Test Driver

I got mopped by a new 08 M3 on tuesday at 4pm heading west bound on Pines Blvd. It was a black coupe and look like a gentlemen in his late 20's.

I got next to him and I punched it and let off then he put his car in gear. I punched it again he then WOT and pulled neck and neck with me to 60MPH and from then on he had 1 car on me then 2 then at 100MPH he let off.

I felt like a cripple in a wheel chair
Old 11-07-08, 04:34 AM
Punky
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by DINH300
I got mopped by a new 08 M3 on tuesday at 4pm heading west bound on Pines Blvd. It was a black coupe and look like a gentlemen in his late 20's.

I got next to him and I punched it and let off then he put his car in gear. I punched it again he then WOT and pulled neck and neck with me to 60MPH and from then on he had 1 car on me then 2 then at 100MPH he let off.

I felt like a cripple in a wheel chair
Got beat by one v8, an it seems like its time for another to do the same

Quick Reply: Who Did You Blow Away Today Or Vice Versa