Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

Who Did You Blow Away Today Or Vice Versa

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-09, 03:01 PM
n!k0y@
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by lexforlife
jason why would you copy roger screename or is this rogers alter ego like dinh arguing with himself

i will never have a friendly run from a dig always on the roll people .. i aint snapping another r154 right now
ED, you know i love you but sorry i have to tell you this: i think you have to stop with the excuses you always come up with all the time daddy, but i think you old enough for that chit, just bring that pretty black car and line up with ROGER dude..... or you just afraid of the 1j power????
Old 11-17-09, 03:50 PM
drewgo
Lexus Test Driver

dre those numbers look great on paper but in actuality 2 nd gear under full boost redlines so fast .. thats what i am talking about .. if you are rolling into boost and wind the snail slowly u can ride it up to that speed but the gear overall is short so it comes quick
yeah if you don't hook you'll bounce it off the rev limiter rendering it "useless".
But if you hook, which will be the case with Rome on drags, then rolling from 40 you get a 38mph catapult. So it's not the 2nd gear that is useless, it's the hardware not being able to put it down.

Originally Posted by n!k0y@
ED, you know i love you but sorry i have to tell you this: i think you have to stop with the excuses you always come up with all the time daddy, but i think you old enough for that chit, just bring that pretty black car and line up with ROGER dude..... or you just afraid of the 1j power????
Coming from fastest non-functional 1jz SC300 in South Florida...

Arregla esa mierda and let's go!
Old 11-17-09, 04:03 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

It seems like there's a new sheriff in town everyone is gunning for. AKA ( top dog )

Originally Posted by drewgo
Coming from fastest non-functional 1jz SC300 in South Florida...

Arregla esa mierda and let's go!
That tittle belongs to Rudy sir..lol
Old 11-17-09, 04:05 PM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by //LRD
Hey Ed notice the 2 after the j .Welcome to club Lexus little man.. No pun intended on the little man..

Edit :like father like son talking chit already..lol
well its time to roll out the ban stick

you guys are too funny with all the make pretend racer talk
Old 11-17-09, 04:27 PM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

dont worry son , once i do get off my lazy a$$ and drop the cams in and correct head gasket problem , alpha can be flown in anytime for 4 hrs to clean up my tune and set up my high octane map

i will line up with the 1jz community on a roll .. roger first , race gas for race gas then turn it back down to pump and kick out your front teeth , again then turn to dre

jerome , looks like you and i have some targets painted and although i said i wouldnt particpate in this crap , i have been roped in but as long as we all remain respectful of each other and remember , we are all connected via clublexus and we are the club to beat sniff sniff i think im gonna
Old 11-17-09, 04:50 PM
drewgo
Lexus Test Driver

i will line up with the 1jz community on a roll .. roger first , race gas for race gas then turn it back down to pump and kick out your front teeth , again then turn to dre
You mad! Whatchu do get porcelain Veneers?? I've already kicked in your front teeth, mollers and wisdoms.....
I guess I should should start getting quotes for teeth since I dont' plan on going over 500,huh?.... How'bout you take the win and I keep ma'teeth????

Anyways fellas alot and I mean alot of testosterone on this thread I just wanna say with tears in my eyes that I love you all!!!!! And that includes you Jerome with your Sarcastic comments about 1j never beating your slow *** 2j, and you too Ed, with your Cams From planet Krypton. Big powa'-non-working-hole-thorugh-pistons //LRD Jon, now Yaad (1j trader) and all others reading this post.....
I am out fellas, gonna watch a movie with the wife.... talk to you ***** in the A.M
Old 11-17-09, 05:16 PM
Yaad_style
Lead Lap

when the time comes , roger , myself and jordan and yardy can do a roll from 40mph

but will be from 40 to 165 so i guess that leaves jordan out for hes only deadly from 40 to 100
How did my name get called up in this mess. I will call out whoever, whenever, whereever on my own.LOL I say screw this kids play first man to or closest to 200mph is king. with that said lets see who hass ***** and who has non....
Old 11-17-09, 05:18 PM
Yaad_style
Lead Lap

Useless.....? Negative Batman, the following does not seem useless, on the contrary very Usable.
Here is Jerome's config, I believe he redlines at 7500.
So here is his gears Based on 305-25-20 tires, his 6spd box and USDM 3.13 final drive, redlining at 7500.
1st-48.41mph
2nd-78.57mph
3rd-110.37mph
4th-141.54mph
5th-185.42mph
6th-234.71mph

Can you say MileMarker-1!
I dont think he has the cahones to even try to get to 200mph. milemarker 1 or not. LOL
Old 11-17-09, 05:20 PM
Yaad_style
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by Punky
I am a wee bit confused... Shouldnt we be pickin on RB's instead of fighting amongst ourselves?
RB's there are some RB the out there in BROWARD that will murder the 2j.. lets not pick on the RB so quick
Old 11-17-09, 05:32 PM
Yaad_style
Lead Lap

Talking

You mad! Whatchu do get porcelain Veneers?? I've already kicked in your front teeth, mollers and wisdoms.....
I guess I should should start getting quotes for teeth since I dont' plan on going over 500,huh?.... How'bout you take the win and I keep ma'teeth????

Anyways fellas alot and I mean alot of testosterone on this thread I just wanna say with tears in my eyes that I love you all!!!!! And that includes you Jerome with your Sarcastic comments about 1j never beating your slow *** 2j, and you too Ed, with your Cams From planet Krypton. Big powa'-non-working-hole-thorugh-pistons //LRD Jon, now Yaad (1j trader) and all others reading this post.....
I am out fellas, gonna watch a movie with the wife.... talk to you ***** in the A.M
Again how is my name being called up in this CHIT... Yuh know what i'll run any 1j/2j or 3j once i'm done. BUT i know i"ll never be the fastest not the most powerful BUT i'll need to see what this 2j is made of... the race is not for the SWIFT but the "J" that can endure
Old 11-17-09, 08:50 PM
blk&blu*j
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Yaad_style
How did my name get called up in this mess. I will call out whoever, whenever, whereever on my own.LOL I say screw this kids play first man to or closest to 200mph is king. with that said lets see who hass ***** and who has non....
YO I'm in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-17-09, 10:00 PM
98$c300
Lexus Champion

wow you guys should change the name of this thread to "2j Vs 1j wars","battles of the 2j Vs 1j""My 2j Vs Your 1j"...lol
and you guys race the mile or till the highway end....lol
Old 11-18-09, 03:15 AM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

oh no , here we go again ..
Old 11-18-09, 03:18 AM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by Yaad_style
I dont think he has the cahones to even try to get to 200mph. milemarker 1 or not. LOL
steve , i must disagree son , i have personally seen jerome get to approx 180 with no fear racing a bike on the way out to truck stop

the 2jz men have no issues running up top , its the baby j's that wanna cut it short to say 140....life begins at 160+
Old 11-18-09, 03:51 AM
blk&blu*j
Lexus Test Driver

steve , i must disagree son , i have personally seen jerome get to approx 180 with no fear racing a bike on the way out to truck stop

the 2jz men have no issues running up top , its the baby j's that wanna cut it short to say 140....life begins at 160+

Ed,
Its also those same 2jz men that get pushed off there perch when the need arises by the baby J's!!!
I believe recently there was a 4 dr baby J that went down the mile at 162 (congrats Thomas) and its funny but I didn't hear what YOUR speed was, probably just a oversight by one of those 2jz men!!

Quick Reply: Who Did You Blow Away Today Or Vice Versa