Who Did You Blow Away Today Or Vice Versa

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-09, 09:33 AM
Wicked SC
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by //LRD
How did you win one ???

When the man clearly said in order to race in 3rd gear you guys needed to be at 80 mph .But i guess you were so nervous of being BLASTED again .You took off early at 50-55 mph.Where with R154 and it's long 3rd gear was not even close to being ready.I understand, being nervous can do that to a person.

So come again ???
Don't make excuses! Okay and what so in order for me to race him I should have told him that I need my drag radials?? Come on now senor. Oh yes, I was so nervous. Also, didn't you see Dre's post on gearing for my car with
my 20's on? I'm no turbo guru but I think a 1J rev's quicker and higher than my car and my turbo is a 71mm versus his 67mm so you tell me how can I be in third gear at 50-55mph and hit it and leave him when his car is supposed to spool before mine. Dude, I know that you're not aware but at 50-55 mph I'm in second gear chilling so if I'm in third my RPM's are probably around 2K rpm's so that definitely isn't where I want to be at to start a race...

Also, why are you all in Roger and my race mix? Shouldn't you be worried about trying to defend your loss to a four door 400rwhp family Sedan???
Old 11-18-09, 09:52 AM
Yaad_style
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

^^^^^ LOL ^^^^^ how comes no one heard about that run with Alex?
Old 11-18-09, 09:54 AM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

heres what we should do as a group

we should put together a buy 2 inside mount video cams to be placed in both cars that are planning to do a FRIENDLY run ,to show the carnage unfold from both perspectives so theres no confusion as to the outcome
Old 11-18-09, 09:56 AM
Wicked SC
Pole Position

Originally Posted by Yaad_style
^^^^^ LOL ^^^^^ how comes no one heard about that run with Alex?
Exactly..No one has heard about it because it never happened?? I heard that he told someone that he ran my car and when I confronted him at Moroso he said that he never said anything like that at all.

It's just so funny haw rumors get spread on the streets. I guess everyone wants to say that they beat the Black SC??
Old 11-18-09, 10:01 AM
drewgo
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Wicked SC
Exactly..No one has heard about it because it never happened?? I heard that he told someone that he ran my car and when I confronted him at Moroso he said that he never said anything like that at all.

It's just so funny haw rumors get spread on the streets. I guess everyone wants to say that they beat the Black SC??
Speaking about Rumors, I heard Jon Beat you once upon a time.... is that true???
Old 11-18-09, 10:03 AM
blk&blu*j
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Wicked SC
Don't make excuses! Okay and what so in order for me to race him I should have told him that I need my drag radials?? Come on now senor. Oh yes, I was so nervous. Also, didn't you see Dre's post on gearing for my car with
my 20's on? I'm no turbo guru but I think a 1J rev's quicker and higher than my car and my turbo is a 71mm versus his 67mm so you tell me how can I be in third gear at 50-55mph and hit it and leave him when his car is supposed to spool before mine. Dude, I know that you're not aware but at 50-55 mph I'm in second gear chilling so if I'm in third my RPM's are probably around 2K rpm's so that definitely isn't where I want to be at to start a race...

Also, why are you all in Roger and my race mix? Shouldn't you be worried about trying to defend your loss to a four door 400rwhp family Sedan???
Jerome,

I just realized something when we rolled on the 2nd race and you said you needed to be in 3rd for traction and people have said we were doing 50-55 mph you were actually in second thats how you got the 2 car jump on me see below
A quote from non other than Mr. ED,

"(race 2 and 3 ( which i was on there tail ) was a different story when jerome rolled into second and slammed 3rd)"

So your supposed victory was by default and your 2nd gear (useless per Mr. ED) vs my 3rd gear as agreed upon!!!

So to quote you whats UP
Old 11-18-09, 10:08 AM
Wicked SC
Pole Position

Originally Posted by blk&blu*j
Jerome,

I just realized something when we rolled on the 2nd race and you said you needed to be in 3rd for traction and people have said we were doing 50-55 mph you were actually in second thats how you got the 2 car jump on me see below
A quote from non other than Mr. ED,

"(race 2 and 3 ( which i was on there tail ) was a different story when jerome rolled into second and slammed 3rd)"

So your supposed victory was by default and your 2nd gear (useless per Mr. ED) vs my 3rd gear as agreed upon!!!

So to quote you whats UP
That's a good one Roger but Mr. Ed is mistaken as to the gears that we were rolling in. If I rolled from second gear again then the same outcome would have happened as the first run, no traction. The second and third runs were from a third gear roll so that's why the outcome was different..
Old 11-18-09, 10:10 AM
sc2.5
Lead Lap

Also, why are you all in Roger and my race mix? Shouldn't you be worried about trying to defend your loss to a four door 400rwhp family Sedan???[/QUOTE]

Jorome
with all do respect I don't think there's nothing to defend
cause it was not a race.we was just all chilling in the turnpike
and me,john,and ed decided to give our cars a love tap
that's all that it was nothing more.
Old 11-18-09, 10:17 AM
Wicked SC
Pole Position

Originally Posted by drewgo
Speaking about Rumors, I heard Jon Beat you once upon a time.... is that true???
Anyone can beat anyone on any given day Mr. Dre, anything can happen in racing? The real question is is a certain car faster than another car on a consistent basis, that's the real/ideal question?

Anyway, let us put the light on you Mr. 1J head cheerleader. I've noticed that you're always stirring up sh@t but never is one to run your little boy club 1J. John called you out a couple of times and you made up excuses and I'm relatively new to the game and I know you're an old schooler but I've yet to see you run your car against anyone? So, I'm sure that you're going to bring up races from like five years ago when I was still in pampers. What's up with that? If winning races were based on the Internet battles on the forum you'll have a nice win/loss record, huh??

Hey, wasn't there an evening when Jordan, yourself ,and I left the Truck stop towards Griffin and Weston Road to the Wachovia and Jordan spanked you about three times all the way home.

Just another example of the 2J superiority over the little boy club 1J...
Old 11-18-09, 10:23 AM
japspec
Lexus Test Driver

Grown men arguing about who is faster lol, everybody want to be the man. Your going to win and your going to lose plain and simple. 2j vs 1j, mj vs dr j, Ak vs uzi. Stop the madness you lose you lose and I dont believe all this at the end of the day its all love crap. Competition makes people have a slick way of showing peoples true colors. So stop all sheit run again and who ever loses make no excuses. Damn everybody worrying about who faster half of you so old you need to worry about your prostate.
Old 11-18-09, 10:34 AM
shaodome
Lexus Test Driver

Dre has something in the works, rest assured....
Old 11-18-09, 10:38 AM
Wicked SC
Pole Position

Originally Posted by sc2.5
Jorome
with all do respect I don't think there's nothing to defend
cause it was not a race.we was just all chilling in the turnpike
and me,john,and ed decided to give our cars a love tap
that's all that it was nothing more.[/QUOTE]

Come on man, don't go easy on John. Trust me, if it were the other way
around you wouldn't hear the end of it..So I understand that you're trying to be politically correct about it but F@ck that.
"You pulled on him and that's that!"

So I just want to formally Congratulate you on your win over the White SC!

And again for your 162mph in the mile! Very impressive...
Old 11-18-09, 10:42 AM
Wicked SC
Pole Position

Originally Posted by shaodome
Dre has something in the works, rest assured....
Blah, blah, blah.. Oh, he's finally going to put in a 2J!!!
Old 11-18-09, 10:43 AM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by japspec
Grown men arguing about who is faster lol, everybody want to be the man. Your going to win and your going to lose plain and simple. 2j vs 1j, mj vs dr j, Ak vs uzi. Stop the madness you lose you lose and I dont believe all this at the end of the day its all love crap. Competition makes people have a slick way of showing peoples true colors. So stop all sheit run again and who ever loses make no excuses. Damn everybody worrying about who faster half of you so old you need to worry about your prostate.
very very well saidand take back that prostate crap sonny boy
Old 11-18-09, 10:47 AM
SH_JZZ30
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by japspec

I'm sitting in class and that prostate joke had me cracking up.

Quick Reply: Who Did You Blow Away Today Or Vice Versa