Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

Who Did You Blow Away Today Or Vice Versa

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-09, 10:51 AM
drewgo
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Wicked SC
Anyone can beat anyone on any given day Mr. Dre, anything can happen in racing? The real question is is a certain car faster than another car on a consistent basis, that's the real/ideal question?

Anyway, let us put the light on you Mr. 1J head cheerleader. I've noticed that you're always stirring up sh@t but never is one to run your little boy club 1J. John called you out a couple of times and you made up excuses and I'm relatively new to the game and I know you're an old schooler but I've yet to see you run your car against anyone? So, I'm sure that you're going to bring up races from like five years ago when I was still in pampers. What's up with that? If winning races were based on the Internet battles on the forum you'll have a nice win/loss record, huh??

Hey, wasn't there an evening when Jordan, yourself ,and I left the Truck stop towards Griffin and Weston Road to the Wachovia and Jordan spanked you about three times all the way home.

Just another example of the 2J superiority over the little boy club 1J...
That example did not live up to its status friday night, did it?

I am the first one to stir up Chit. I do run my car all the time. Just like when I got called out by Jon to run and could not do it. Then I gotta taking the E-lickin' on the boards cuz I had an excuse/reason why I could not step up to the plate. (i.e. sell manifold, wife not home...blah blah) I AM SURE YOU CAN RELATE...!

Also that fact that I race Jordan on the way home backs up my statement that I do run my car. And yes I did take a licking and a bad one too. We did a 2nd & 3rd gear run. we ran like 5,6 times.
Oh and I am not pairtial to the 2j, I also ran Roger a bunch of times on Friday night for fun.

But one thing I wont do is pick on someone with less HP then me. Right now I am at 380 so I be a slow **** which puts me right at DinH's level And even then I would not call him out!
Old 11-18-09, 10:56 AM
drewgo
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by japspec
Grown men arguing about who is faster lol, everybody want to be the man. Your going to win and your going to lose plain and simple. 2j vs 1j, mj vs dr j, Ak vs uzi. Stop the madness you lose you lose and I dont believe all this at the end of the day its all love crap. Competition makes people have a slick way of showing peoples true colors. So stop all sheit run again and who ever loses make no excuses. Damn everybody worrying about who faster half of you so old you need to worry about your prostate.
Ur are 100% right... Everyone wants to win and no one wants to lose, however knowing that there will be a loser, scares people away.
Old 11-18-09, 10:58 AM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by blk&blu*j
Jerome,

I just realized something when we rolled on the 2nd race and you said you needed to be in 3rd for traction and people have said we were doing 50-55 mph you were actually in second thats how you got the 2 car jump on me see below
A quote from non other than Mr. ED,

"(race 2 and 3 ( which i was on there tail ) was a different story when jerome rolled into second and slammed 3rd)"

So your supposed victory was by default and your 2nd gear (useless per Mr. ED) vs my 3rd gear as agreed upon!!!

So to quote you whats UP
That's a good one Roger but Mr. Ed is mistaken as to the gears that we were rolling in. If I rolled from second gear again then the same outcome would have happened as the first run, no traction. The second and third runs were from a third gear roll so that's why the outcome was different..
this is exactly why i dont wanna buy into this crap

2nd gear 3rd gear i mean who cares , do the pros or semi pros at the starting grid fight over which stall converter to use or how much boost to run , its up to the driver i believe

why the hell should a run be determined by gear , why not just establish a starting point in terms of mph and if 1 guy decides 3 rd is best and another decides 2 nd is best go for it from whatever gear u are comfortable with

have a ending point and or mph ending speed and be done with it already

keep it friendly keep it some what spur of the moment and have fun most of all keep it safe
Old 11-18-09, 11:04 AM
shaodome
Lexus Test Driver

I'll say it again....DIG! It becomes much more a testament to the driver, rather than what parts one can afford to build their car with. I've seen much lower hp cars take out some cars with nearly double the HP.

Anybody can mash the gas pedal and hold the wheel straight (or in Rome's case, 45 degrees away from Roger). Takes a lot more to go fast from a stop.
Old 11-18-09, 11:08 AM
blk&blu*j
Lexus Test Driver

Exactly..No one has heard about it because it never happened?? I heard that he told someone that he ran my car and when I confronted him at Moroso he said that he never said anything like that at all.

It's just so funny haw rumors get spread on the streets. I guess everyone wants to say that they beat the Black SC??

Well as it happens I can !!!!!!!!
Old 11-18-09, 11:19 AM
Wicked SC
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well as it happens I can !!!!!!!!
I was going to but I'll refrain..

You're right..You can
Old 11-18-09, 11:25 AM
blk&blu*j
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by lexforlife
this is exactly why i dont wanna buy into this crap

2nd gear 3rd gear i mean who cares , do the pros or semi pros at the starting grid fight over which stall converter to use or how much boost to run , its up to the driver i believe

why the hell should a run be determined by gear , why not just establish a starting point in terms of mph and if 1 guy decides 3 rd is best and another decides 2 nd is best go for it from whatever gear u are comfortable with

have a ending point and or mph ending speed and be done with it already

keep it friendly keep it some what spur of the moment and have fun most of all keep it safe

Jerome picked the gear and the last time I checked your hat was not in the arena for this venue so until it is well you know the cliche (opinions are like a--holes and everybody has 1)
Old 11-18-09, 11:30 AM
Yaad_style
Lead Lap

^^^^^LOL^^^^ you all need to stop this garbage already. I agree with LexforLife in buying 2 cameras for runs........We all need to realize one thing... there will always be someone faster and we will NOT win every race. thats racing. i've seen 200 hp all motor Civic spank a 400hp turbo vw VR6.... I also agree with Jordan.. next run should be from a DIG.. loser goes straint home. that will eliminate the excuses.....
Old 11-18-09, 11:37 AM
shaodome
Lexus Test Driver

Jerome picked the gear and the last time I checked your hat was not in the arena for this venue so until it is well you know the cliche (opinions are like a--holes and everybody has A 1J)
Fixed it for ya!

HAHA, goes straight home.....hahahahah. werd.
Old 11-18-09, 11:38 AM
Wicked SC
Pole Position

I really don't know why some of you guys are getting so bent out of shape. As I've stated before you guys are taking this too serious. It's nothing but Internet war Racing at its best.. If it's bothering some of you so much then don't post? I can't speak for others but it just makes the thread come alive because we all know that each one of you guys look forward to seeing what the other person has posted or else you wouldn't be on here posting things llike Grown men arguing over who's faster, etc.

Just chill guys and gals and enjoy.....
Old 11-18-09, 11:41 AM
Yaad_style
Lead Lap

I really don't know why some of you guys are getting so bent out of shape. As I've stated before you guys are taking this too serious. It's nothing but Internet war Racing at its best.. If it's bothering some of you so much then don't post? I can't speak for others but it just makes the thread come alive because we all know that each one of you guys look forward to seeing what the other person has posted or else you wouldn't be on here posting things llike Grown men arguing over who's faster, etc.

Just chill guys and gals and enjoy.....
^^^with that said^^^ F-it. Lets light this garbage a fire..
Old 11-18-09, 11:45 AM
Wicked SC
Pole Position

Jordan and Steven; What's all this talk about running from a dig???

What kind of distance are we talking about, at least a half mile?
Old 11-18-09, 11:47 AM
shaodome
Lexus Test Driver

I say dig because it takes out a lot roll racing grey area...like speed, who jumped, gearing, etc etc. Which makes it very hard for two cars to match up fairly in a race.

Why does it need to be 1/2 mile? With a proper launch and your drags both you and roger are 11sec + capable at the track....why run out to 150+mph?

1/4 mile is the standard of measure.
Old 11-18-09, 11:51 AM
Wicked SC
Pole Position

Originally Posted by shaodome
I say dig because it takes out a lot roll racing grey area...like speed, who jumped, gearing, etc etc. Which makes it very hard for two cars to match up fairly in a race.

Why does it need to be 1/2 mile? With a proper launch and your drags both you and roger are 11sec + capable at the track....why run out to 150+mph?

1/4 mile is the standard of measure.
I'm sorry senor but the 1/4 mile thing is out for me. Too much abuse to get the car to hook and go...So I'll pass and leave that up to you big boys...

Why not run to 150+mph?? That's what's up Jordan!

Edit: With proper launch and drags I'm a high 10 second car but we'll never know...
Old 11-18-09, 11:55 AM
shaodome
Lexus Test Driver

I'm sorry senor but the 1/4 mile thing is out for me. Too much abuse to get the car to hook and go...So I'll pass and leave that up to you big boys...

Why not run to 150+mph?? That's what's up Jordan!

Edit: With proper launch and drags I'm a high 10 second car but we'll never know...
As for stress on the car....your the one with the 6spd drivetrain! One of the strongest factory drive trains in the world....guys run that stuff deep into the 9s on factory parts! Axles, Diff, Trans, Driveshaft and cut like 1.4s. Tell ya what....lets trade, you take my Auto TT Diff and newly rebuild r154 with internal upgrades. I'll take all your stock parts and go run that 10 for ya!

Quick Reply: Who Did You Blow Away Today Or Vice Versa