Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

Who Did You Blow Away Today Or Vice Versa

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-09, 12:02 PM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by blk&blu*j
Jerome picked the gear and the last time I checked your hat was not in the arena for this venue so until it is well you know the cliche (opinions are like a--holes and everybody has 1)
no need to be rude about it senor.. and everyones entitled to a opinion good or bad but you peeps carry on please
Old 11-18-09, 12:05 PM
blk&blu*j
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by shaodome
Fixed it for ya!

HAHA, goes straight home.....hahahahah. werd.
Jordan,

Less you forget I also own a 2j so now what ( IT has a 6spd with a useless 2nd gear)
Old 11-18-09, 12:08 PM
Wicked SC
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by shaodome
As for stress on the car....your the one with the 6spd drivetrain! One of the strongest factory drive trains in the world....guys run that stuff deep into the 9s on factory parts! Axles, Diff, Trans, Driveshaft and cut like 1.4s. Tell ya what....lets trade, you take my Auto TT Diff and newly rebuild r154 with internal upgrades. I'll take all your stock parts and go run that 10 for ya!
Yes, yes Mr. Tunejordan! You've stated this before but I'm still sticking to my guns..I just can't afford to break anything, you know. I don't want to be without my car on the road to enjoy so if you want I can check the prices on the Six speed trans, driveshaft, and differential for you so that you can show us how it's done...
Old 11-18-09, 12:08 PM
shaodome
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by blk&blu*j
Jordan,

Less you forget I also own a 2j so now what ( IT has a 6spd with a useless 2nd gear)
Then you are forced with a terrible decision of what to drive every day....woe is me for you haha
Old 11-18-09, 12:52 PM
Punky
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by SH_JZZ30
Hey if anyone wants to run my slow *** stock twin 1jz for fun I'm down. Win or lose it doesn't bother me. Like most people have said in the end we are all still one big family that will always be hanging out. Btw the 2JZ is definitely a better motor in my opinion but the 1JZ will always be fast and cheaper on the pockets (therefore more fun).
I'd be down for a run. Maybe when you kick my *** I will be able to justify the 1j swap more easily.
Old 11-18-09, 01:03 PM
SH_JZZ30
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Punky
I'd be down for a run. Maybe when you kick my *** I will be able to justify the 1j swap more easily.
Ok sounds good. I haven't seen your car run on nitrous yet but from what I hear, it moves pretty quick.
Old 11-18-09, 01:44 PM
xboostx
Lead Lap

LMAO this is great. I never seen so many excuses from old ppl LMFAO!!!!

Stock for stock a 2J is better than a 1J. If your car is not stock then it comes down to who has a better setup, powerband and supporting setup, and the topic of one engine being better than the other goes out the window.

It is nice how you guys made these boats go so fast though. LOL
Old 11-18-09, 01:45 PM
xboostx
Lead Lap

BTW Dre is on a roll as of late. VERY VERY VERY funny stuff!
Old 11-18-09, 01:58 PM
japspec
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Wicked SC
I really don't know why some of you guys are getting so bent out of shape. As I've stated before you guys are taking this too serious. It's nothing but Internet war Racing at its best.. If it's bothering some of you so much then don't post? I can't speak for others but it just makes the thread come alive because we all know that each one of you guys look forward to seeing what the other person has posted or else you wouldn't be on here posting things llike Grown men arguing over who's faster, etc.

Just chill guys and gals and enjoy.....
LOL you crazy soon one of you guys gonna box each other in the mouth over this bullsheit because somebody took it too far. I could care less who win or lose somebody gotta win and lose its life. The thread is fun to read but now its getting stale with the bag ah talk. One thing I notice about roger he will race anybody from newborn child to 90 yr old grandmother lmao he does not care, thats the kind of racer you need to watch out for because win or lose he dont give a *****. Now thats a road warrior
Old 11-18-09, 04:30 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Is this the famous Cressida that pulled on a certain white SC coming from the Homestead track???
but it seems that the famous Cressida did indeed blast you, right???

Can you elaborate on how this went down?

I mean, isn't he pushing only like 400rwhp??

What's up with the big White SC??

why are you all in Roger and my race mix? Shouldn't you be worried about trying to defend your loss to a four door 400rwhp family Sedan???
Jerrome you started this volley by bring up my race mix with Tomas.Listen in that case Ed was lined up to my left so he also should get some credit.And lets not forget to mention the 06 Toyota Corolla climbed up my a$$ and went around me on University Blvd Roger Could was there and saw the whole thing. Ya just CAN'T win them all .The important thing is getting home in one piece .

But listen I understand your frustration, losing to a locally built car by S & O tech.And I get it ,you needing to turn the attention away from your defeat at the hands of a 1j by bringing up some old news. .Hey I'll help you out look everyone i lost a race with Tomas Ed and some girl in a 06 Corolla like 5 mouths ago hey over here. There I hope that works..
Old 11-18-09, 04:37 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Come on man, don't go easy on John. Trust me, if it were the other way
around you wouldn't hear the end of it..So I understand that you're trying to be politically correct about it but F@ck that.
"You pulled on him and that's that!"

So I just want to formally Congratulate you on your win over the White SC!

And again for your 162mph in the mile! Very impressive...

Hey look at over there

Lets focus on John because I got Blasted last Friday by a 1j

So don't focus on me lets keep talking about John.John John Come on Mr.Wici take one on the chin it might humble you..

Last edited by //LRD; 11-19-09 at 05:56 AM.
Old 11-18-09, 04:51 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

I really don't know why some of you guys are getting so bent out of shape. As I've stated before you guys are taking this too serious. It's nothing but Internet war Racing at its best.. If it's bothering some of you so much then don't post? I can't speak for others but it just makes the thread come alive because we all know that each one of you guys look forward to seeing what the other person has posted or else you wouldn't be on here posting things llike Grown men arguing over who's faster, etc.

Just chill guys and gals and enjoy.....
I have to agree with you on this matter here .No one takes this chit seriously except for a small hand full of you.Which is fine but please no need for anyone to get bent .There's no name calling,there's no disrespecting of anyone going on here.Just a bunch of us chit talking.That's it .To quote a famous radial DJ Howard Stern (If you don't like what your hearing ,then turn the channel.) PLAIN AND SIMPLE ..I'm not trying to upset anyone here .If there is a problem them pm me .This thread is for fun not to get people upset..Thanks
Old 11-18-09, 05:07 PM
DINH300
Lexus Test Driver

Today after leaving a friends house in Tamarac I was on my way on to the sawgrass express. As I got on a c5 Silver Corvette was behind me on my *** I step on it and my car starts to spin at 50, I merge with Traffic and start my cruise at 75. The Owner of the Corvette got next to me and revs it and its loud. I drop my car in gear and start the run at 65 he takes off first and I follow as soon as I saw full boost he walked me by 1 car and we both let off at 120. I go for more we line up and I get on it first and he walks me by 1 car again I let off and we cruise from there.

After about 1 mile my tire left rear tire blows, I get on the soft shoulder and slowed to a stop and surprisingly to me he pulls over ahead of me. the driver gets out and ask if I needed help I said no but thanks for the offer. after changing to my spare I he begins to ask me what I got and I give him details to the car and I ask the same in return. its a C5 ZO6 with intake box, headers, exhaust and a tune he said he makes 460RWHP. after that we shake hands and I went on my way...........

I could not ask for a better day...
Old 11-18-09, 07:55 PM
drewgo
Lexus Test Driver

Din, thanks for getting us back on topic. We have gotten way way off topic, but we are back on now, thanks again

BTW, is that your sister IS250 on you signature??
Old 11-18-09, 08:28 PM
DINH300
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by drewgo
Din, thanks for getting us back on topic. We have gotten way way off topic, but we are back on now, thanks again

BTW, is that your sister IS250 on you signature??
Yes, it is but I bought it so its still counts as mine.............

Quick Reply: Who Did You Blow Away Today Or Vice Versa