Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

Who Did You Blow Away Today Or Vice Versa

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-09, 06:14 AM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by DINH300
Today after leaving a friends house in Tamarac I was on my way on to the sawgrass express. As I got on a c5 Silver Corvette was behind me on my *** I step on it and my car starts to spin at 50, I merge with Traffic and start my cruise at 75. The Owner of the Corvette got next to me and revs it and its loud. I drop my car in gear and start the run at 65 he takes off first and I follow as soon as I saw full boost he walked me by 1 car and we both let off at 120. I go for more we line up and I get on it first and he walks me by 1 car again I let off and we cruise from there.

After about 1 mile my tire left rear tire blows, I get on the soft shoulder and slowed to a stop and surprisingly to me he pulls over ahead of me. the driver gets out and ask if I needed help I said no but thanks for the offer. after changing to my spare I he begins to ask me what I got and I give him details to the car and I ask the same in return. its a C5 ZO6 with intake box, headers, exhaust and a tune he said he makes 460RWHP. after that we shake hands and I went on my way...........

I could not ask for a better day...
Nice subject change there Dinh..I'll get you the tire's you ask me about today..

Originally Posted by drewgo
Din, thanks for getting us back on topic. We have gotten way way off topic, but we are back on now, thanks again

BTW, is that your sister IS250 on you signature??
This thread from the first week of its conception has always been a place for us to smack talk on.But when one steps back and really look at all the things that have been commented on debated about (arguing) it all boils down to a common factor racing..So when these heated debate a raise the ones that don't want to participate.Then they should just sit back and watch it fold.It's really comical ..

So now lets take our attention to the meet in Jan.And lets make it a huge South Florida turn out.
Old 11-19-09, 06:32 AM
drewgo
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by //LRD
Nice subject change there Dinh..I'll get you the tire's you ask me about today..

This thread from the first week of its conception has always been a place for us to smack talk on.But when one steps back and really look at all the things that have been commented on debated about (arguing) it all boils down to a common factor racing..So when these heated debate a raise the ones that don't want to participate.Then they should just sit back and watch it fold.It's really comical ..

So now lets take our attention to the meet in Jan.And lets make it a huge South Florida turn out.
Well put Capt.
I was being sarcastic with Dinh. While we are having heated discussion-slash-**** competition, you can always count on Din to bust out a Pines Blvd Speedway story. It's like watching a Pillow Cat-fight in a Sorority hall on TV. You know where the babes are gonna end up, and you are anxiously looking forward to the outcome and all of a sudden channel changes and "My little Pony" comes on,then your wife and kids walk in the room and sit down. LOL
Old 11-19-09, 06:40 AM
DINH300
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Well put Capt.
I was being sarcastic with Dinh. While we are having heated discussion-slash-**** competition, you can always count on Din to bust out a Pines Blvd Speedway story. It's like watching a Pillow Cat-fight in a Sorority hall on TV. You know where the babes are gonna end up, and you are anxiously looking forward to the outcome and all of a sudden channel changes and "My little Pony" comes on,then your wife and kids walk in the room and sit down. LOL
I like how you put things together "my little pony".......... LOL
Old 11-19-09, 07:50 AM
drewgo
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by DINH300
I like how you put things together "my little pony".......... LOL
Hmmm.... Would you'd prefer, Thunder Cats, Power Rangers or even Rainbow Bright?
Old 11-19-09, 08:42 AM
xboostx
Lead Lap

LMAO, Dre you are on a fu><ing roll LOL

BTW I agree 1J is better than 2J!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-19-09, 09:51 AM
drewgo
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by xboostx
LMAO, Dre you are on a fu><ing roll LOL

BTW I agree 1J is better than 2J!!!!!!!!!!
Are we up and running this weekend or what??
Old 11-19-09, 09:19 PM
xboostx
Lead Lap

Are we up and running this weekend or what??
Maybe, gotta see how the flow goes.
Old 11-20-09, 06:35 AM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Motor up date

I've been looking for a GTE short block for like a week now.So yesterday I stopped by Larry's ( Drag international ) to see if there was anything he had in stock . I know short blocks are never available . But to my surprise he said he had a complete long block with a cut wire harness .Larry decided that he would take it apart just to sell the short block . So with Drag international wiliness to help me. I should be back on the road a lot sooner then expected..Thank you Larry..

On that note Ed he has a GTE head for sell 954-445-4927.

After securing a short block the first call I made was to Omar of S & O tech. Omar told me no problem bring the block by. Does that name ring a bell with anyone ..S & O Tech why does that name sound so familiar... LOL Oh well Omar good people. He sure can build a kick a$$ motor if you all know what i mean..

Watch out boys I'll be back soon..Titan up or is it tighten up..
Old 11-20-09, 06:57 AM
shaodome
Lexus Test Driver

Awesome news Jon! Glad to here your making progress.
Old 11-20-09, 07:35 AM
Wicked SC
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I just got word that there's another run brewing in South Florida. The word on the street is that a certain PT Cruiser(convertible) on boost is calling out a Black GS 430. So this is scheduled to be the next battle in South Florida..
Old 11-20-09, 07:36 AM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by shaodome
Awesome news Jon! Glad to here your making progress.
Thanks

Jordan you need to change your sig.No more E mange ..
Old 11-20-09, 07:37 AM
blk&blu*j
Lexus Test Driver

So for all of you eagerly awaiting the rematch of the sc3 vs mk3 which is nothing to talk about!!!!

The new hot topic is a certain gs 4 and a Daimler Chrysler pt convertible gt running for a wager

Gentleman place your bet!!!!!
Old 11-20-09, 07:38 AM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by Wicked SC
I just got word that there's another run brewing in South Florida. The word on the street is that a certain PT Cruiser(convertible) on boost is calling out a Black GS 430. So this is scheduled to be the next battle in South Florida..
that's right bee itch ..lol
Old 11-20-09, 07:40 AM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by blk&blu*j
So for all of you eagerly awaiting the rematch of the sc3 vs mk3 which is nothing to talk about!!!!

The new hot topic is a certain gs 4 and a Daimler Chrysler pt convertible gt running for a wager

Gentleman place your bet!!!!!
F that lets focus on what's at hand rematch or I call foul
Old 11-20-09, 07:54 AM
SH_JZZ30
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'm glad your on your way back John. Don't forget the 2.5tt vs 4.0N lol. Sorry punky I won't be coming out tonight. I have to go to an AA meeting.

Quick Reply: Who Did You Blow Away Today Or Vice Versa