Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

Who Did You Blow Away Today Or Vice Versa

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-09, 01:57 PM
Wicked SC
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by SH_JZZ30
That's a good one but at least I haven't heard any 1jz guys install the driver mod yet lol.

Whoaaaaaaaaa...Shameed is throwing darts?? Nice one sir!! That's the way.
I guess I'm going to have to line up with you with my GS and teach you a lesson...
Old 11-20-09, 02:51 PM
drewgo
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Wicked SC
First it's shameed with his AA class now it's Dre with mentoring someone going to NA? What's that, someone that traded in a 1J and went back to NA becasue the 1J didn't have enough power??
This one's for you...
....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

Originally Posted by lexforlife
now this is the reply of the week

jerome that was classic and nothin dre comes back with will top it
...and this other one is for you...
....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...
Old 11-20-09, 10:33 PM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

just wanna be the first to say

big ups to both jerome and roger for both showing great sportsmanship tonight

i will let the participants give their own rendition of what went down but nonetheless both were winners tonight as was the crew

if you all would truly take a step back , we got ourselves a real crew

i sincerely hope the crew gets tighter and can look past the little things ( as they say ,"dont sweat the small stuff") and always remain respectful and thoughtful of each others situations and circumstances

one luv
Old 11-21-09, 12:28 AM
drewgo
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by lexforlife
just wanna be the first to say

big ups to both jerome and roger for both showing great sportsmanship tonight

i will let the participants give their own rendition of what went down but nonetheless both were winners tonight as was the crew

if you all would truly take a step back , we got ourselves a real crew

i sincerely hope the crew gets tighter and can look past the little things ( as they say ,"dont sweat the small stuff") and always remain respectful and thoughtful of each others situations and circumstances

one luv
Jerome cheated...!

J/k, it was a good run, had alot of fun to say the least.

And yes Mr.Wicked, Your 2j is the fastest in the world.... Bow down to the mighty 2j. 1j Community went home licking their wounds but that still was fun as hell. And your statement that you preach from the pulpit over and over again is held up high after tonights outcome.
Old 11-21-09, 12:31 AM
drewgo
Lexus Test Driver

For the record, I got my Culow, handed to me by Tomas in his 4 door Sedan.
Old 11-21-09, 05:38 AM
SH_JZZ30
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

On my way home from work this morning I kind of ran against a black e39 540i BMW. It had exhaust, dropped, and wheels. I don't know what other mods. But it was clean. At first he hits it but a dump truck was in front of me so I couldn't do anything. Then I caught up and got in front and exited. He then hits it from way back. I'm cruising around 80mph in 4th. I was hoping he would line up with me but he passes me. So I hit it after him and catch up to him at around 120mph and he goes back on the highway so I let off at around 130mph.

I didn't pass him but I got next to him after he passed me hard when I was cruising. That's all I really cared about because I know what the outcome wouldve been if we lined up.

Last edited by SH_JZZ30; 11-21-09 at 05:44 AM.
Old 11-21-09, 06:24 AM
blk&blu*j
Lexus Test Driver

We'll as you all know there was a rematch of the eagerly anticipated J's in the everglades and for Me it was painful to say the least as The Almighty Mr, Wicked came out on his drags and did exactly what he expected to do which was get the second gear jump on the radials and secure his rightful place as the victor in this head to head competition!!

TO ALL MY LOYAL FANS THANK YOU, FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND STANDING BY YOUR DECISIONS TO REMAIN A ROGUE FROM THE 2J CLAN FOR WHICH A LARGE GROUP CHOOSES TO GO OUT OF CONVENIENCE INSTEAD OF BLAZING THERE OWN PATH, THATS LESS TRAVELED BUT TRULY MORE FUN WHEN THE OPPORTUNITY ARISES!!!
FEAR NOT MY LOYAL MISFITS, AS THERE ARE THINGS TO COME WHICH WILL TAKE THE 2J BY SUPRISE AND RE-ESTABLISH THE 1J CLAN
Old 11-21-09, 09:40 AM
xboostx
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by blk&blu*j
We'll as you all know there was a rematch of the eagerly anticipated J's in the everglades and for Me it was painful to say the least as The Almighty Mr, Wicked came out on his drags and did exactly what he expected to do which was get the second gear jump on the radials and secure his rightful place as the victor in this head to head competition!!

TO ALL MY LOYAL FANS THANK YOU, FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND STANDING BY YOUR DECISIONS TO REMAIN A ROGUE FROM THE 2J CLAN FOR WHICH A LARGE GROUP CHOOSES TO GO OUT OF CONVENIENCE INSTEAD OF BLAZING THERE OWN PATH, THATS LESS TRAVELED BUT TRULY MORE FUN WHEN THE OPPORTUNITY ARISES!!!
FEAR NOT MY LOYAL MISFITS, AS THERE ARE THINGS TO COME WHICH WILL TAKE THE 2J BY SUPRISE AND RE-ESTABLISH THE 1J CLAN
Originally Posted by drewgo
Jerome cheated...!

J/k, it was a good run, had alot of fun to say the least.

And yes Mr.Wicked, Your 2j is the fastest in the world.... Bow down to the mighty 2j. 1j Community went home licking their wounds but that still was fun as hell. And your statement that you preach from the pulpit over and over again is held up high after tonights outcome.

LMAO I got to hand it to the 1j crew. They surely have a great sense of humor. LMFAO
Old 11-21-09, 11:28 AM
drewgo
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by xboostx
LMAO I got to hand it to the 1j crew. They surely have a great sense of humor. LMFAO
Yo, Roger and I were out til late. You should be up and running this week so we'll roll out next friday til wee hours of the night....
Old 11-21-09, 08:28 PM
GTS24V
Driver

I wish I would have been there to witness that run. Congrats Mr. Wicked. Enjoy your victories!!!
Old 11-21-09, 09:11 PM
F4A22
Pole Position

Ran a MKIII and MK4 both making about twice as much power as me.MKIII lost by default when he grenaded his clutch and the MK4 put about 3-4 cars on me.It was all in good fun should be tuned on AEM hopefully soon.My car is a simple BPU on 15 lbs.
Old 11-22-09, 06:27 AM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Horay Wickedsc

Who Did You Blow Away Today Or Vice Versa-dog-costume-10.jpg

Okay you deserve at least that.. .

Your car is definitely running consistent sir.Nice run buddy ..So i just have to ask whens the tie breaker ?? LOL
Old 11-22-09, 07:56 PM
Yaad_style
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by SH_JZZ30
That's a good one but at least I haven't heard any 1jz guys install the driver mod yet lol.
Now thats one that cant be topped for a while.....
Old 11-22-09, 09:48 PM
xboostx
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by drewgo
Yo, Roger and I were out til late. You should be up and running this week so we'll roll out next friday til wee hours of the night....
ORLY? LOL, im down for sure!
Old 11-23-09, 07:50 AM
Wicked SC
Pole Position

Originally Posted by Wicked SC
I just got word that there's another run brewing in South Florida. The word on the street is that a certain PT Cruiser(convertible) on boost is calling out a Black GS 430. So this is scheduled to be the next battle in South Florida..
So for all of you eagerly awaiting the rematch of the sc3 vs mk3 which is nothing to talk about!!!!

The new hot topic is a certain gs 4 and a Daimler Chrysler pt convertible gt running for a wager

Gentleman place your bet!!!!!
Originally Posted by //LRD
that's right bee itch ..lol

What's up Mr. //LRD?? When is this run going to go down, or are you scared of the Black four door family car sedan?? Let's get this can of whoop azz opened...

Quick Reply: Who Did You Blow Away Today Or Vice Versa