Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

Who Did You Blow Away Today Or Vice Versa

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-09, 08:13 PM
drewgo
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Wicked SC
Well, now since we have another high powered 600rwhp 1J in South Florida; when are we going to find out who will carry the title of the King of the 1J?

1J Supra vs 1J SC...This should be interesting and my $$ is on the Supra!!!

Ding, ding...
Why not a 1j SC vs a 2j SC....., could be interesting. Are you up to the challenge or should Ed step in? Or even (cough,cough) //LRD when he comes out with the 2j Built by Dr. Emmett Brown,equiped with a flux-capacitor making 1.21 gigawatts.
Old 12-01-09, 08:18 PM
Yaad_style
Lead Lap

Talking

Originally Posted by drewgo
Why not a 1j SC vs a 2j SC....., could be interesting. Are you up to the challenge or should Ed step in? Or even (cough,cough) //LRD when he comes out with the 2j Built by Dr. Emmett Brown,equiped with a flux-capacitor making 1.21 gigawatts.
^^^^^ dre you are an idiot ^^^^^^^
Old 12-01-09, 08:52 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Dre I'll be your huckleberry. Are you offering yourself or are you offering up Robert as the sacrificial lamb.. Because either way may dog Tucker likes left overs

Who Did You Blow Away Today Or Vice Versa-091.jpg

Especially lamb ..lol
Old 12-01-09, 08:56 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by lexforlife
john

who are u using for the headwork
I'm using ABC machine shop in Over Town .It's 5 blocks down the street from where my car is .He only rebuilds to factory specs..
Old 12-01-09, 09:12 PM
drewgo
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Yaad_style
^^^^^ dre you are an idiot ^^^^^^^
Oh....why the harsh words? Are you reminiscing? I feel for ya'bro!
Originally Posted by //LRD
Dre I'll be your huckleberry. Are you offering yourself or are you offering up Robert as the sacrificial lamb.. Because either way may dog Tucker likes left overs

Attachment 158499

Especially lamb ..lol
Niether.... You just better come big. Then pick your poison and hope to the gods your anti-venom works.
Old 12-01-09, 09:44 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Niether.... You just better come big. Then pick your poison and hope to the gods your anti-venom works.
Like I said Dre I.m down regardless you , Robert Jerome and his fat head you know I love ya bro..

1J's 2J's whatever whoever whenever and however the out come ...whatever it's all good ..

you just moved up my list Dre..

truthfully guys I can't wait to be on the road. I understand now what our no boosted brothers goes thru. I feel ur pain
Old 12-02-09, 05:33 AM
drewgo
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by //LRD
Like I said Dre I.m down regardless you , Robert Jerome and his fat head you know I love ya bro..

1J's 2J's whatever whoever whenever and however the out come ...whatever it's all good ..

you just moved up my list Dre..

truthfully guys I can't wait to be on the road. I understand now what our no boosted brothers goes thru. I feel ur pain
Funny, you have been on my list....LOL
Just don't go leaving me messages calling me out and stuff or else.....I'll make a video! LOL
Old 12-02-09, 05:58 AM
Anthony85
Lead Lap

JOHN. Thanks for understand how we feel about now having boost. It Sucks!
Old 12-02-09, 07:32 AM
shaodome
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Wicked SC
What do you mean Mr. Jordantune? I thought both cars made 600rwhp?

Please elaborate further...
I'm meaning after 12 straight hours (4 on the dyno) I was burnt out for the evening....that and Pancho was running out of 110 in the tank. There is more to be had out of the setup which will require another trip back to the rollers to fine tune. There was a lot of adversity to overcome that night from major electrical gremlins, iffy coils and the bad alternator.

There is more to be had out of the setup.

As for roger...he's detonating a little based off the plugs. I wouldn't be running 30psi if I was him until its figured out why...maybe ran lean, maybe bad gas...maybe just too much timing...don't know.
Old 12-02-09, 07:43 AM
Wicked SC
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by shaodome
I'm meaning after 12 straight hours (4 on the dyno) I was burnt out for the evening....that and Pancho was running out of 110 in the tank. There is more to be had out of the setup which will require another trip back to the rollers to fine tune. There was a lot of adversity to overcome that night from major electrical gremlins, iffy coils and the bad alternator.

As for roger...he's detonating a little based off the plugs. I wouldn't be running 30psi if I was him until its figured out why...maybe ran lean, maybe bad gas...maybe just too much timing...don't know.
Thanks for clarifying sir...
Old 12-02-09, 11:50 AM
96sc300
Lead Lap

"Pancho" LMFAO!

So it sounds like we can expect more to come from Poncho's car.

I love Mr. Wicked's concern about the details. Looks like another 1j is out for YA. LOL
Old 12-02-09, 12:25 PM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by 96sc300
"Pancho" LMFAO!

So it sounds like we can expect more to come from Poncho's car.

I love Mr. Wicked's concern about the details. Looks like another 1j is out for YA. LOL
he first has to get by me and when i pull the head for headgasket change and finally put these damm cams in then ill be right behind mr wicked so hopefully while we are all out day mr wicked and i can run tag team action against the 1jz crowd

Last edited by lexforlife; 12-02-09 at 12:33 PM.
Old 12-02-09, 01:06 PM
shaodome
Lexus Test Driver

he first has to get by me and when i pull the head for headgasket change and finally put these damm cams in then ill be right behind mr wicked so hopefully while we are all out day mr wicked and i can run tag team action against the 1jz crowd
U better come hard if you are going to get around robert at those boost levels. All I know is 140mph came so fast the Earth started spinning backwards

I'd really like to see him run you on the 21psi setting he's at now. Depending on conditions, should be good run!
Old 12-02-09, 01:26 PM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

U better come hard if you are going to get around robert at those boost levels. All I know is 140mph came so fast the Earth started spinning backwards

I'd really like to see him run you on the 21psi setting he's at now. Depending on conditions, should be good run!
you say 140 i get to 160 even faster 21psi for 21psi should make for some good eating
Old 12-02-09, 01:28 PM
shaodome
Lexus Test Driver

you say 140 i get to 160 even faster 21psi for 21psi should make for some good eating
That's why I say depends on the run you agree to as that 62 comes on hard with the 1j....coupled with much lighter wheels and less weight overall...

Bring your SC tonight....I've never actually ridden in that *****.

Quick Reply: Who Did You Blow Away Today Or Vice Versa