Who Did You Blow Away Today Or Vice Versa

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-09, 07:55 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Thank you everyone who helped

Just wanting to put this out Thank you Louis

I truly appreciate all the help you've giving me on my rebuild.Also thanks for letting me keep the car at your shop while I was scrambling around to make the money to pay the parts needed. That in itself was a huge solid..

Thank you Omar from S&O tech for the awesome price in rebuilding the short block I bought .The cylinder walls look so clean ,man the whole block looked fantastic.Hopefully none of you will never need his help with rebuilding and engine but just in case you do here's his # 954 696 2741

Thank you Larry from Team Orange in Davie for selling just a short block when he could of said l only sell the long like most shop do.Appreciate the help Larry.

I believe Christmas is coming early for me this year because of all the help I received .Thank you to everyone who help me out .I surly won't forget it..

Thank you to all of you my Cl family / customers /supporters. Needless to say without your support none of it would of been possible Thank you all

With all this being said

Merry Christmas

everyone

I feel like I'm getting an award or something. with all these thank you. LOL

Last edited by //LRD; 12-12-09 at 08:09 PM.
Old 12-12-09, 08:01 PM
Punky
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by //LRD
Just wanting to put this out Thank you Louis

I truly appreciate all the help you've giving me on my rebuild.Also thanks for letting me keep the car at your shop while I was scrambling around to make the money to pay the parts needed. That in itself was a huge solid..

Thank you Omar from S&O tech for the awesome price in rebuilding the short block I bought .The cylinder walls look so clean ,man the whole block looked fantastic.Hopefully none of you will never need his help with rebuilding and engine but just in case you do here's his # 954 696 2741

Thank you Larry from Team Orange in Davie for selling just a short block when he could of said l only sell the long like most shop do.Appreciate the help Larry.

I believe Christmas is coming early for me this year because of all the help I received .Thank you to everyone who help me out .I surly won't forget it..

With all this being said

Merry Christmas

everyone

John, you are back up and running? I've come to realize the longer you are away from your car, the more you enjoy driving it when you get to resume driving it!
Old 12-12-09, 08:15 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by Punky
John, you are back up and running? I've come to realize the longer you are away from your car, the more you enjoy driving it when you get to resume driving it!
Joseph nice hear from you.. I'm cranking her up tomorrow I can't wait. And to what you said very true
Old 12-19-09, 08:54 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by shaodome
i THINK the plan is to setup another one for Stefan on the red truck this weekend. If I'm at STP on sat, you should bring the car by so we can finish up everything....oh and bring some 110
Originally Posted by n!k0y@
OK jordan, sounds good, let me know, ill bring some 110 oct for the haters

Congrats Jordan on your pump 93 / street tune nice clean power @19 P.S.I (Power Squirt Inc)

Congrats Robert on your awesome 50/50 mix 93/110 street race tune @31 P.S.I
(Power Squirt Inc)
Old 12-19-09, 10:04 PM
DINH300
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I heard Robert got Smoked by someone on 595 going home.
Old 12-20-09, 04:56 AM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by DINH300
qué es eso? lol Robert tell me that's not true poppy
Old 12-21-09, 05:47 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

qué es eso? lol Robert tell me that's not true poppy

Robert can you please clear this up I'm hearing stories .I heard you got pulled on hard.. Please clarified ..I also heard it was hard to tell what the out come was between you and Dinh. I'm given the major power difference between you two, there should be no question as to who the winner of that race would be right ??
Old 12-21-09, 09:54 PM
DINH300
Lexus Test Driver

I guess robert and I will just keep it between him and I.
Old 12-21-09, 10:27 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

I guess robert and I will just keep it between him and I.
That comment in itself answers everything congrats Dinh.

Very big of you Dinh not to kick a man when he's down.
Old 12-22-09, 07:35 AM
DINH300
Lexus Test Driver

That comment in itself answers everything congrats Dinh.

Very big of you Dinh not to kick a man when he's down.
Oh he didn't blow his intercooler coupler until we got on to I-75 cause before we got onto the over pass to get on to I-75 he was still spinning tires in 3rd but I ran way way way way before that just to let you know. He beat me but it was like you think given the amount of run way and the traffic I would have held my own alittle bit longer but I knew he was going to catch up over time but he caught up to me at 110.
Old 12-22-09, 07:54 AM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Oh he didn't blow his intercooler coupler until we got on to I-75 cause before we got onto the over pass to get on to I-75 he was still spinning tires in 3rd but I ran way way way way before that just to let you know. He beat me but it was like you think given the amount of run way and the traffic I would have held my own alittle bit longer but I knew he was going to catch up over time but he caught up to me at 110.
You should of hit you hazards at 105..lol
Old 12-22-09, 10:14 AM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Power Squirt Inc going in today .You guys and all that big boost talk out there better watch it.. The storm clouds are forming , and there is white lighten in your forecast be itches .Lol

I'm just playing guys I'm excited that's all .My very own Power Squirt is going in tonight .My car has been finished , but haven't been able to really drive anywhere because the cams threw off the original tune .So I figured why waste the money by tuning the E-manage .When I've seen how well Jordan and his P.S.I system works . So I asked Jordan to build me one now it's finished and ready to be installed I simply can't wait..
Old 12-22-09, 10:28 AM
sc2.5
Lead Lap

Power Squirt Inc going in today .You guys and all that big boost talk out there better watch it.. The storm clouds are forming , and there is white lighten in your forecast be itches .Lol

I'm just playing guys I'm excited that's all .My very own Power Squirt is going in tonight .My car has been finished , but haven't been able to really drive anywhere because the cams threw off the original tune .So I figured why waste the money by tuning the E-manage .When I've seen how well Jordan and his P.S.I system works . So I asked Jordan to build me one now it's finished and ready to be installed I simply can't wait..
Great news John!
I can't wait to see ur white beast running to it's full potentiel.
Old 12-22-09, 10:29 AM
shaodome
Lexus Test Driver

Was thinking about what Dinh said with the 2nd butterfly blipping on the shift...well if the stock computer does that...guess what....it'll keep on doing it
Old 12-22-09, 11:34 AM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by shaodome
Was thinking about what Dinh said with the 2nd butterfly blipping on the shift...well if the stock computer does that...guess what....it'll keep on doing it
What second butterfly I took that chit off a long time ago

Quick Reply: Who Did You Blow Away Today Or Vice Versa