Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

Who Did You Blow Away Today Or Vice Versa

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-09, 07:15 AM
drewgo
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Wicked SC
Who have I called out senor? But see that's the difference, I wouldn't want to race someone and ask them to turn down their car to make things even? If you don't have enough to play then don't, that's all.

Like I said before I would race anyone, built or not, someone has to win and someone has to lose. You just have to hope that you're on the winning team!

Drew, why don't you build a car that compete??? Everyone is still waiting on you??
Statements like "you wants some" or "Get some" etc etc... are call outs!

With that said most of the guys here bring ~500rwhp guns. It wasn't until you decided to leave the crowd and go 59xrwhp on pump and 7xx on race, that chit go stirred. Now the game reached new heights and most of us asked ourselves why I am I at this level when I can go to the next.
So hat's off to you and now you are planning on going higher..... LOL Send me a post card!

I am broke, can't builld anything right now. I rather build a toy and have a daily. At this point My toy is my daily and at the rate we play It wont suffice. So don't hold up for me. I'll just be right here chillin and watching.
Old 12-23-09, 12:55 PM
oztiks
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Wicked SC
Seth, I'm assuming that you sprayed??
No sir, NOJUICE4ME System has been dead for almost a month now...
Old 12-27-09, 05:30 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default I'm back lol

I was running a little late today on my way to pick up my son from a b-day party.I was coming from Miami heading north on 95 And I was cruising along at a decent spd.I then went west on 595 when I noticed and M3 coming up on me in my rear view mirror.I started thinking great I'm gonna lose to a stock looking M3. Not !!! I've learned how to manipulate Jordan's 14 lb boost cut. The trick is not to go WOT right off the bat. Let the power build at 3/4 throttle .That M3 didn't even have a chance ..Man that felt good you all know how I feel about beamers..

Ya gotta love rebuilt boost..
Old 12-27-09, 06:17 PM
shaodome
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by //LRD
I was running a little late today on my way to pick up my son from a b-day party.I was coming from Miami heading north on 95 And I was cruising along at a decent spd.I then went west on 595 when I noticed and M3 coming up on me in my rear view mirror.I started thinking great I'm gonna lose to a stock looking M3. Not !!! I've learned how to manipulate Jordan's 14 lb boost cut. The trick is not to go WOT right off the bat. Let the power build at 3/4 throttle .That M3 didn't even have a chance ..Man that felt good you all know how I feel about beamers..

Ya gotta love rebuilt boost..
please stop raping on the car....its not on any sort of confirmed safe tune
Old 12-27-09, 08:13 PM
n!k0y@
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by shaodome
YO, john was telling me last night the same thing, robert you have to stop stepping on the car so hard, and look what happend? blew the damn motor,

JOHN im sure you dont want to spend more money on another motor, please men, please slow it down......
Old 12-27-09, 08:18 PM
oztiks
Lexus Test Driver

Welcome back John
Old 12-27-09, 08:31 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by shaodome
Yes sir

Originally Posted by n!k0y@
YO, john was telling me last night the same thing, robert you have to stop stepping on the car so hard, and look what happend? blew the damn motor,

JOHN im sure you dont want to spend more money on another motor, please men, please slow it down......
Robert it's not as bad as it sound .. Guys I'm just enjoying my car again .Believe me I don't wanna go down that road again ..

Originally Posted by oztiks
Welcome back John
Thanks Seth
Old 12-27-09, 11:23 PM
SH_JZZ30
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

On my way home from work tonight I came across a green 67ish Camaro(1st gen). It had a manual transmission. That's all I know about it. He kept driving hard. So we get to a light. And I hear him getting ready to launch when the light turns green. It changes and he takes off. I know if I tried launching I would just spin so I rolled off the line. 1st gear I spun but was moving forward slightly sideways. He was about 2 cars ahead. 2nd gear I catch up to him and start to pull in front. 3rd gear I had about 4 cars at about 75mph. He gave up after that and then turns off.
Old 12-28-09, 04:29 AM
drewgo
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by SH_JZZ30
On my way home from work tonight I came across a green 67ish Camaro(1st gen). It had a manual transmission. That's all I know about it. He kept driving hard. So we get to a light. And I hear him getting ready to launch when the light turns green. It changes and he takes off. I know if I tried launching I would just spin so I rolled off the line. 1st gear I spun but was moving forward slightly sideways. He was about 2 cars ahead. 2nd gear I catch up to him and start to pull in front. 3rd gear I had about 4 cars at about 75mph. He gave up after that and then turns off.
American muscle got owned, good one bro
Old 12-28-09, 10:37 AM
xboostx
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by drewgo
American muscle got owned, good one bro
Sounds to me that the Camaro had a lack of muscle. Probably just some old hunk of **** with flowmasters.

Not trying to play down his kill, but that almost always the case with those cars on the street.
Old 12-28-09, 10:58 AM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by xboostx
Sounds to me that the Camaro had a lack of muscle. Probably just some old hunk of **** with flowmasters.

Not trying to play down his kill, but that almost always the case with those cars on the street.
It's not really about how much HP power the Camaro makes .It's more about how the Camaro underestimated how much Hp Shameed car makes.. At the end of it all a Lexus took that fool to school.. Nice kill (Killer)
Old 12-28-09, 11:08 AM
SH_JZZ30
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks. The Camaro kept staying close behind me the whole time before we got to the light. But I figured it wouldn't be fair if I take off from up in front. So I drove slow until we had a chance to line up. He kept revving at me but wouldn't make eye contact lol.

Btw John nice kill against the m3. Was it the new one or the e46?

And I don't even know how much hp my car makes lol.
Old 12-28-09, 03:38 PM
drewgo
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by xboostx

Well he had a loud bark and no bite. More like a scratch!
Old 12-28-09, 07:34 PM
Punky
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by drewgo
Well he had a loud bark and no bite. More like a scratch!
Is there a problem with this Dre?
Old 12-28-09, 08:38 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by Punky
Is there a problem with this Dre?

Joseph where you've been man ??

Quick Reply: Who Did You Blow Away Today Or Vice Versa