Search this Thread

Old 01-07-10, 03:54 PM
Wicked SC
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by shaodome
I heard the 430 is afraid of running the grocery getter little mazda hatch back
Originally Posted by shaodome
Tell you what....I'll run you with the a/c on and the windows down.

What's up Jordan???

Friday's good for me, just say the word!!!!
Old 01-08-10, 05:18 PM
oztiks
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by xboostx
Hey guys, anyone have a set of drag radials they wouldnt mind lending me in the next few weeks for a run? I want to run a camaro for money from second gear. Would be nice to have some lexus peeps out there too . Thanks
I might be able to help you out. Depends on where, though.
Old 01-16-10, 01:55 AM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Walking out the door heading to Daytona beach to pick up a motor I found on ebay..I'm crossing my fingers it is an unbelievable deal.
Old 01-16-10, 03:59 AM
JAman
Rookie

Good luck. With your perseverance it will work out.
Old 01-16-10, 05:35 AM
SH_JZZ30
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I completely lost my 3rd gear last night. It doesn't even try to go in. When we left stp, I saw plenty water on 441 so I decided to slide on it a little in 2nd. Then after I got on 595 I was going to run my boy with the mazdaspeed3. It was supposed to be a 40mph but I couldn't put in 2nd so I was stuck in 3rd. He did 3 honks and took off. I hit it after him but he already jumped on me because I was only at about 3500rpm. I started catching up but he got about 1 1/2 cars on me until about 120mph.

Then for some reason I was able to go into 2nd. So we line up again and he honked. I jumped on him but his gf called so he let off right away.

Then Chris and I ran a couple times. Again I couldn't put it in 2nd so we did a 60mph. I'm not sure how many cars I beat him by because I was concentrating on the dark road ahead. We ran again I think from another 60mph and I pulled him. Not sure how much either because I was paying attention to the 2 c6 z06's on boost coming at me hard while I was going about 140mph. Then I realized Chris still has speed cut at 110mph. So I don't think it was a fair race for him.

When I got to truckstop I had all my gears working. But leaving me and the Mazda was going to run again. He wanted to run a 15mph but I was in 2nd and there was a red light coming up. He hits it and I hit it after him. By the time I got into 3rd we reached the red light and I was about 1 car behind. After that I never saw 3rd gear again.
Old 01-16-10, 08:15 AM
Wicked SC
Pole Position

I heard that a black GS 430 gave it to a Gray Tundra last night?????
Old 01-16-10, 09:11 AM
One_jZ_SC3
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by SH_JZZ30
I completely lost my 3rd gear last night. It doesn't even try to go in. When we left stp, I saw plenty water on 441 so I decided to slide on it a little in 2nd. Then after I got on 595 I was going to run my boy with the mazdaspeed3. It was supposed to be a 40mph but I couldn't put in 2nd so I was stuck in 3rd. He did 3 honks and took off. I hit it after him but he already jumped on me because I was only at about 3500rpm. I started catching up but he got about 1 1/2 cars on me until about 120mph.

Then for some reason I was able to go into 2nd. So we line up again and he honked. I jumped on him but his gf called so he let off right away.

Then Chris and I ran a couple times. Again I couldn't put it in 2nd so we did a 60mph. I'm not sure how many cars I beat him by because I was concentrating on the dark road ahead. We ran again I think from another 60mph and I pulled him. Not sure how much either because I was paying attention to the 2 c6 z06's on boost coming at me hard while I was going about 140mph. Then I realized Chris still has speed cut at 110mph. So I don't think it was a fair race for him.

When I got to truckstop I had all my gears working. But leaving me and the Mazda was going to run again. He wanted to run a 15mph but I was in 2nd and there was a red light coming up. He hits it and I hit it after him. By the time I got into 3rd we reached the red light and I was about 1 car behind. After that I never saw 3rd gear again.
Daam, how did it drive when you left Truckstop?? Any better??

Originally Posted by Wicked SC
I heard that a black GS 430 gave it to a Gray Tundra last night?????
I also heard that Black GS was driving like a madman and was also racing a IS-F???
Old 01-16-10, 04:13 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by JAman
Good luck. With your perseverance it will work out.
Thanks I appreciated it.

Originally Posted by //LRD
Walking out the door heading to Daytona beach to pick up a motor I found on ebay..I'm crossing my fingers it is an unbelievable deal.

Well this is why my buddy Louis and I drove for 8 hrs around trip for.

Who Did You Blow Away Today Or Vice Versa-new-2j.jpg

I got a smoking deal on it .One I just couldn't let pass.
Old 01-16-10, 04:25 PM
Wicked SC
Pole Position

Very nice John!!! Brand new shortblock should now put you at around
520rwhp.... J/K

Glad to see you're going to be on the road soon! You without your car on the road was like a baby with no breast milk!!!
Old 01-16-10, 04:28 PM
sc2.5
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by //
Well this is why my buddy Louis and I drove for 8 hrs around trip for.

[ATTACH
161963[/ATTACH]

I got a smoking deal on it .One I just couldn't let pass.
Now that's a sweet looking short block.super nice find John.
I guess 700 hp coming soon
Old 01-16-10, 04:55 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Very nice John!!! Brand new shortblock should now put you at around
520rwhp.... J/K

Glad to see you're going to be on the road soon! You without your car on the road was like a baby with no breast milk!!!
LOL speaking of *****, you look like you were looking for one to suck on after Jordan had call you out last night ..
Old 01-16-10, 05:03 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by sc2.5
Now that's a sweet looking short block.super nice find John.
I guess 700 hp coming soon
Thanks Tomas I won't ever see 700 on my current tranny .But someday if all goes well .I hope to have a nasty built auto tranny
Old 01-16-10, 05:03 PM
Wicked SC
Pole Position

LOL speaking of *****, you look like you were looking for one to suck on after Jordan had call you out last night ..
I wasn't aware that I was called out last night??

Don't worry he'll get his shot at the belt!!!!

What about you though? Why don't you call me out? Oh, I forgot you're only

in the 500rwhp range so you can't play with the big boys! Damn, for someone

with all your smack talking, people on the outside just reading would swear

that you have a fast car....

Hey, I got something that might help your white stallion. Why don't you invest

in one or two of these??
Old 01-16-10, 05:18 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

I wasn't aware that I was called out last night??

Don't worry he'll get his shot at the belt!!!!

What about you though? Why don't you call me out? Oh, I forgot you're only

in the 500rwhp range so you can't play with the big boys! Damn, for someone

with all your smack talking, people on the outside just reading would swear

that you have a fast car....

Hey, I got something that might help your white stallion. Why don't you invest

in one or two of these??
That's a given unlike yourself I don't back out races even when the odds are stack against me .I don't pick and choose like you buddy. I do noticed how aggressively you go after cars that are under powered to ensure a win. Anytime your ready Conroy been begging you for a race I guess 612 in a 240 is just to close for comfort ?
Old 01-16-10, 05:32 PM
Wicked SC
Pole Position

That's a given unlike yourself I don't back out races even when the odds are stack against me .I don't pick and choose like you buddy. I do noticed how aggressively you go after cars that are under powered to ensure a win. Anytime your ready Conroy been begging you for a race I guess 612 in a 240 is just to close for comfort ?
Here we go. I really don't understand why you continue to say that I pick and choose my races? Please do tell me when this has happened! Also, tell me how and when did I go after under powered cars, do you mean when I raced someone that made 612rwhp and I made 593rwhp? I think you have it backwards sir...

Also, I wasn't aware that Conroy wanted to race me with his cousins car? Let me give him a call right now to confirm or better yet, let me walk to his house to ask him..So to sum it up and to be clear my car at 712rwhp CAN'T beat a 240SX with 640rwhp. Yes, the 240 makes 640rwhp on pump gas not 612 rwhp...Power to weight ratio here makes it impossible for me to win..

However, when I go under the knife and return he can definitely get a run, it will then be more of an even run..

Listen to yourself John! You remind me of a side line cheerleader at the track that's just trying to get anybody with a car to beat the fast car, I guess which just happens to be me? Is it because you can't do it? Again, why don't you bring your car and beat me? If you can't which everyone already knows then just be humble/silent and sit back and watch the big boys play...

Probably if you focused more on making your car fast then you wouldn't have to find people to race the Black Beast!!!

Right back at you.....

Quick Reply: Who Did You Blow Away Today Or Vice Versa