Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

Who Did You Blow Away Today Or Vice Versa

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-10, 06:34 PM
drewgo
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Wicked SC
Here we go. I really don't understand why you continue to say that I pick and choose my races? Please do tell me when this has happened! Also, tell me how and when did I go after under powered cars, do you mean when I raced someone that made 612rwhp and I made 593rwhp? I think you have it backwards sir...

Also, I wasn't aware that Conroy wanted to race me with his cousins car? Let me give him a call right now to confirm or better yet, let me walk to his house to ask him..So to sum it up and to be clear my car at 712rwhp CAN'T beat a 240SX with 640rwhp. Yes, the 240 makes 640rwhp on pump gas not 612 rwhp...Power to weight ratio here makes it impossible for me to win..

However, when I go under the knife and return he can definitely get a run, it will then be more of an even run..

Listen to yourself John! You remind me of a side line cheerleader at the track that's just trying to get anybody with a car to beat the fast car, I guess which just happens to be me? Is it because you can't do it? Again, why don't you bring your car and beat me? If you can't which everyone already knows then just be humble/silent and sit back and watch the big boys play...

Probably if you focused more on making your car fast then you wouldn't have to find people to race the Black Beast!!!

Right back at you.....
So you wont race the 240 because you THINK you will not win. Although a run has never really taken place. Hmmm, Interesting!
Old 01-16-10, 06:55 PM
Wicked SC
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by drewgo
So you wont race the 240 because you THINK you will not win. Although a run has never really taken place. Hmmm, Interesting!
Senor, of all the people you should be the last one to talk about racing anyone! You always seem to have a reason not to no matter what kind of car it is or who it is.

My boy with the Civic who called you out at STP last month is still waiting??
Old 01-16-10, 07:02 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Also, I wasn't aware that Conroy wanted to race me with his cousins car? Let me give him a call right now to confirm or better yet, let me walk to his house to ask him..So to sum it up and to be clear my car at 712rwhp CAN'T beat a 240SX with 640rwhp. Yes, the 240 makes 640rwhp on pump gas not 612 rwhp...Power to weight ratio here makes it impossible for me to win..
!
This is my point exactly. Have you ever heard of driver error ? Anything can happen. But listen keep doing what you do race only the cars you know you can beat . Because if I remember correctly. The only reason you even ran Roger's car was because you were confident of a win .

But guess what you lost to the 612 car which was really at 574 the night you guys ran . And I do remember you beating the same 574 car not 612 get your facts right .

But listen, this is what you and I do. We can go back and forward all night long So lets just spear everyone the blah blah blah talk

And to let you know .Don't worry when I'm on the road I'll come looking for you, believe that. Because I race no matter what ..
Old 01-16-10, 07:09 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Senor, of all the people you should be the last one to talk about racing anyone! You always seem to have a reason not to no matter what kind of car it is or who it is.

Yeah look who's talking . Like the reason you gave me last night when I tried to set a race between you and Jordan. Lets see if my drunk a$$ can remember what was said. Yeah he can get some when I come back from Titan. You mean after you have 800 plus hp .So I said why not now .You gave some excuses about your inj. the same Inj that Steve said were fine ..Wow
Old 01-16-10, 07:14 PM
drewgo
Lexus Test Driver

I did not know you owned a civic with an h22. Cuz as far as I am concerned, you were doing to call outs!
It's kinda like what you mentioned earlier how some people set up races for others. Can we say the Kettle is calling the pot "Black"!
Old 01-16-10, 07:17 PM
drewgo
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by //LRD

But guess what you lost to the 612 car which was really at 574 the night you guys ran . And I do remember you beating the same 574 car not 612 get your facts right .
Wicked is this True???
Old 01-16-10, 07:20 PM
JAman
Rookie

Dam that short block is sweeeeet. Almost too pretty to hide in your engine bay!
Old 01-16-10, 07:22 PM
Wicked SC
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yeah look who's talking . Like the reason you gave me last night when I tried to set a race between you and Jordan. Lets see if my drunk a$$ can remember what was said. Yeah he can get some when I come back from Titan. You mean after you have 800 plus hp .So I said why not now .You gave some excuses about your inj. the same Inj that Steve said were fine ..Wow
See that's the difference between you and I. It really doesn't matter what anyone says, if I don't want to race my car because I'm not comfortable with the way it's working then I'm not. Some of us are not wealthy and can rebuild their own engines 2-3 times when it blows up. If mine blows up, unfortunately it will have to be down for a long time. So sorry, there will be no racing for the Black Beast until it comes back from it's road trip. Whoever wants some then can get it!

Oh, it's not an excuse, it's a fact!!! And you of all people should know better than that especially after what you've recently been through over the last few months? Didn't your car give you signs the first time at Moroso but you didn't listen? Well, I'm going to listen to mine...

Anyway, this will be my last post on the subject because as usual you're always finding other people to race others. When you are ready with your car to race me, we can continue this conversation or better yet let the cars do the talking..

I'm out... I have to concentrate on my Ravens here as they're playing like garbage...
Old 01-17-10, 07:29 AM
drewgo
Lexus Test Driver

See that's the difference between you and I. It really doesn't matter what anyone says, if I don't want to race my car because I'm not comfortable with the way it's working then I'm not. Some of us are not wealthy and can rebuild their own engines 2-3 times when it blows up. If mine blows up, unfortunately it will have to be down for a long time. So sorry, there will be no racing for the Black Beast until it comes back from it's road trip. Whoever wants some then can get it!

Oh, it's not an excuse, it's a fact!!! And you of all people should know better than that especially after what you've recently been through over the last few months? Didn't your car give you signs the first time at Moroso but you didn't listen? Well, I'm going to listen to mine...

Anyway, this will be my last post on the subject because as usual you're always finding other people to race others. When you are ready with your car to race me, we can continue this conversation or better yet let the cars do the talking..

I'm out... I have to concentrate on my Ravens here as they're playing like garbage...
What's wrong with you car???? You got a boost leak, Tired block, pushing coolant, Flux Capacitor not fluxing???
Old 01-21-10, 05:54 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

There is a race in progress as you read Lol. I called out Mr. Pancho first one to finish his car and get it back on the road wins lunch. Let the wrenches turn . Good luck sir you know I got LRD on my side Latino Racing Development. Sorry Louie
Old 01-21-10, 10:22 PM
oztiks
Lexus Test Driver

Hey, I got something that might help your white stallion. Why don't you invest

in one or two of these??
Cough cough. Besides being NX; what's wrong with some spray?
Old 01-22-10, 12:39 AM
dr.300
Driver School Candidate

i blew away my boss f150 v8 4x4 and his wife qx46, i was surprised especially the qx46 its pretty quick for its size, but i put a few cars on them.
Old 01-24-10, 06:08 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Houston we have main engine start... LOL
Old 01-24-10, 06:50 PM
drewgo
Lexus Test Driver

Houston we have main engine start... LOL
Right on Niel Armstrong. Shoot for the moon. If you miss you'll land among the stars.....

Congrats bro.
Old 01-24-10, 09:11 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by drewgo
Right on Niel Armstrong. Shoot for the moon. If you miss you'll land among the stars.....

Congrats bro.
Copy that mission control will do .lol Thanks Dr. Dre

Quick Reply: Who Did You Blow Away Today Or Vice Versa