Who Did You Blow Away Today Or Vice Versa

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-10, 07:14 PM
EDTUN3R
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by //LRD
Right
That night i settled it with steven on I-75 from a 55 roll and took him by a car. Dickson where you at??? You next
Old 05-08-10, 07:46 PM
Wicked SC
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I heard that there were some runs that went down last night but the most interesting run was one between a black Automatic SC with an Autocouture body kit and on 20's. I heard that it gave Joe Pesci's Panda SC a whooping out of this world?? Well this is just hear say so maybe Joe can chime in and confirm what really happened???

Where you at Joe????
Old 05-08-10, 09:42 PM
Darkness01
Lead Lap

still in jersey but dont worry im comming ! lol
Old 05-09-10, 02:06 AM
EDTUN3R
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by Darkness01
still in jersey but dont worry im comming ! lol
I'll be waiting
Old 05-09-10, 03:32 PM
is300jay
Pole Position

Well Friday I was playing with the panda sc and rigrt after the train tracks we did alil roll and we were right next to each other the whole Time so I wanna run him again and see wat happens after on the way home me and edtuner ran and got me by a car but my car wouldn't floor it come to find out my throttle cable came lose and had alot of play and anybody wanna help change my rear main seal it's starting to leak bad but all in all me and Edtuner are not done but I'll let him get that win
Old 05-11-10, 10:10 AM
PC2JSC
Rookie

Originally Posted by Wicked SC
I heard that there were some runs that went down last night but the most interesting run was one between a black Automatic SC with an Autocouture body kit and on 20's. I heard that it gave Joe Pesci's Panda SC a whooping out of this world?? Well this is just hear say so maybe Joe can chime in and confirm what really happened???

Where you at Joe????
1. I ran him from 60 MPH roll on HIS GO and thats not a good race for the PANDA seeing that I have speed cut at 110 and boost CUT So honestly its over before it starts .

SO YES Louis KICKED MY A__ if thats what you want to call a race ...

But BRO in law SUPRA took him out by a couple of cars later that night
The race was like the night when he KICKED your A___ few months back .Does your A__ still hurt from that night it got kicked up and down the street LMAO ...

Last edited by PC2JSC; 05-11-10 at 10:44 AM.
Old 05-11-10, 10:14 AM
PC2JSC
Rookie

Originally Posted by is300jay
Well Friday I was playing with the panda sc and rigrt after the train tracks we did alil roll and we were right next to each other the whole Time so I wanna run him again and see wat happens after on the way home me and edtuner ran and got me by a car but my car wouldn't floor it come to find out my throttle cable came lose and had alot of play and anybody wanna help change my rear main seal it's starting to leak bad but all in all me and Edtuner are not done but I'll let him get that win
As for your DREAMS , the only time your IS will be next to my car is when its parked at a car show in parking spot ....

Add some oil
get rear main seal
get a turbo get everything you need
and a good nights sleep because your your DREAMING when you think you will EVER be next to me ..LMAO

LOL
Old 05-11-10, 10:23 AM
blk&blu*j
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by PC1JSC

The race was like the night when he KICKED your A___ few months back .Does your A__ still hurt from that night it got kicked up and down the street LMAO ...
Whats you talkin bout Willis!
Old 05-11-10, 10:27 AM
Wicked SC
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

1. I ran him from 60 MPH roll on HIS GO and thats not a good race for the PANDA seeing that I have speed cut at 110 and boost CUT So honestly its over before it starts .

SO YES Louis KICKED MY A__ if thats what you want to call a race ...

Yes, little panda but ask your BRO in law what happened the following Friday?? Your memory seems to be one sided that you only seem to remember one race, huh?

Hey Joe, has the Panda won any races as of yet?? Didn't the GS give you a spanking about two weeks ago? Then, Luis gave it to you too?

Your record is like 0-4??? I guess you need to start racing NA SC's to get that win column in the positive...
Old 05-11-10, 10:50 AM
PC2JSC
Rookie

Yes, little panda but ask your BRO in law what happened the following Friday?? Your memory seems to be one sided that you only seem to remember one race, huh?

Hey Joe, has the Panda won any races as of yet?? Didn't the GS give you a spanking about two weeks ago? Then, Luis gave it to you too?

Your record is like 0-4??? I guess you need to start racing NA SC's to get that win column in the positive...
1. Bro in laws TURBO WAS BLOWN up following week , so if that race made you feel like a winner than thats..... SAD LMAO ....

2. You need medication because first race I beat you from the DIG badly BTW in the RAIN... and the second time I took my foot off acelerator soon as i passsed that SLED you call a GS ... So take some more MEDS and then come talk to me .....
Old 05-11-10, 11:29 AM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

SO YES Louis KICKED MY A__ if thats what you want to call a race ..

You need medication because first race I beat you from the DIG badly BTW in the RAIN... and the second time I took my foot off acelerator soon as i passsed that SLED you call a GS ... So take some more MEDS and then come talk to me .....
LOL just so we're all clear here. These events are factual and correct as written.And at the end of the days facts are facts and it's all in good fun reading..

So I have to ask, is anyone feelings getting hurt ??

If not then please proceed with caution.. And a reminder to all please no name calling..

Thank you this message was brought to you by a clean and fun CLFL for everyone..
Old 05-11-10, 12:06 PM
PC2JSC
Rookie

Originally Posted by //LRD
LOL just so we're all clear here. These events are factual and correct as written.And at the end of the days facts are facts and it's all in good fun reading..

So I have to ask, is anyone feelings getting hurt ??

If not then please proceed with caution.. And a reminder to all please no name calling..

Thank you this message was brought to you by a clean and fun CLFL for everyone..
My feelings are fine....
Old 05-11-10, 12:39 PM
EDTUN3R
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by is300jay
I'll be waiting again for a rematch
Old 05-11-10, 01:05 PM
EDTUN3R
Lead Lap

As for your DREAMS , the only time your IS will be next to my car is when its parked at a car show in parking spot ....

Add some oil
get rear main seal
get a turbo get everything you need
and a good nights sleep because your your DREAMING when you think you will EVER be next to me ..LMAO

LOL
All that with a loose throttle cable and a leakin rear main seal?
Old 05-11-10, 02:43 PM
SH_JZZ30
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

There should be a battle of the stock twin 1jz SC's.

Before I run, I'll tell you all my excuses:

No 3rd gear on w58
open diff
clunk when shifting (it's either the diff has play or the diff bushings)
slammed with plenty negative camber
never been dyno'd or tuned

if I think of anything else I'll add to it lol.

Last edited by SH_JZZ30; 05-11-10 at 02:51 PM.

Quick Reply: Who Did You Blow Away Today Or Vice Versa