Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

Who Did You Blow Away Today Or Vice Versa

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-10, 04:07 PM
Wicked SC
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by PC1JSC
1. Bro in laws TURBO WAS BLOWN up following week , so if that race made you feel like a winner than thats..... SAD LMAO ....

2. You need medication because first race I beat you from the DIG badly BTW in the RAIN... and the second time I took my foot off acelerator soon as i passsed that SLED you call a GS ... So take some more MEDS and then come talk to me .....
Turbo blown up following week, Coolant leaking, Blow by, slipping clutch, all EXCUSES!! Did you hear me one time give you an excuse, no..I just came back the following Friday and the Black took care of business!!

Secondly, you're crazy if you think you passed me, the first race I stopped because you're crazy BRO in law was standing in my lane with two Coronas in his hands?? The second race wasn't even close and you know that the GS walked you. Whenever you want a rematch just let me know and if I were you I'd take care of that boost/speed/whatever cut you have so there's no
excuses when you lose!

Let me know..
Old 05-11-10, 04:59 PM
PC2JSC
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by wicked sc
turbo blown up following week, coolant leaking, blow by, slipping clutch, all excuses!! Did you hear me one time give you an excuse, no..i just came back the following friday and the black took care of business!!

Secondly, you're crazy if you think you passed me, the first race i stopped because you're crazy bro in law was standing in my lane with two coronas in his hands??:d the second race wasn't even close and you know that the gs walked you. Whenever you want a rematch just let me know and if i were you i'd take care of that boost/speed/whatever cut you have so there's no
excuses when you lose!

Let me know..
You tell me I make excuses - WELL I was told that the first race you had with BRO in Law you said "YOU had NO tires and thats why U lost to him"

hmmmmm TIRES that sounds like an excuse to me LOL --

Practice what you PREACH... !!!!!

Well that night you learned a lesson about racing what you brung ... and a WIN is a WIN ---- LMAO ... LMAO

So who is making excuses .. I am NOT making ANY excuses I'm stating FACTS

LMAO

Last edited by PC2JSC; 05-11-10 at 05:54 PM.
Old 05-11-10, 05:38 PM
DINH300
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

As for your DREAMS , the only time your IS will be next to my car is when its parked at a car show in parking spot ...
I have somewhat of a IS with a HKS Ti Limited and a few bolt ons I wanna run you to see how my car does.
Old 05-11-10, 05:47 PM
DINH300
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Wicked SC
Yes, little panda but ask your BRO in law what happened the following Friday?? Your memory seems to be one sided that you only seem to remember one race, huh?

Hey Joe, has the Panda won any races as of yet?? Didn't the GS give you a spanking about two weeks ago? Then, Luis gave it to you too?

Your record is like 0-4??? I guess you need to start racing NA SC's to get that win column in the positive...

He can add one kill to that horrible losing streak by give me a shot.
Old 05-11-10, 06:21 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by SH_JZZ30

Before I run, I'll tell you all my excuses:

No 3rd gear on w58
open diff
clunk when shifting (it's either the diff has play or the diff bushings)
slammed with plenty negative camber
never been dyno'd or tuned

if I think of anything else I'll add to it lol.
Quote of the year

LMAO Shameed
Old 05-11-10, 06:26 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by DINH300
I have somewhat of a IS with a HKS Ti Limited and a few bolt ons I wanna run you to see how my car does.
He can add one kill to that horrible losing streak by give me a shot.
Dinh come talk to us we you return from reforming the Communist party of North Vietnam..
Old 05-11-10, 06:30 PM
DINH300
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by //LRD
Dinh come talk to us we you return from reforming the Communist party of North Vietnam..
LOL I hope this will be my last trip for this year.
Old 05-11-10, 06:31 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Turbo blown up following week, Coolant leaking, Blow by, slipping clutch, all EXCUSES!! Did you hear me one time give you an excuse, no..I just came back the following Friday and the Black took care of business!!

You tell me I make excuses - WELL I was told that the first race you had with BRO in Law you said "YOU had NO tires and thats why U lost to him"

kumbaya my lord kumbaya

Adam meet Jerome ... Jerome meet Adam lol
Old 05-11-10, 07:34 PM
blk&blu*j
Lexus Test Driver

LOL I hope this will be my last trip for this year.

Your to funny why don't you edit your signature to reflect the fact the car is on a standalone, its boosted, has a chity transmission and if I remember correctly is well over 400 hp and I do believe Tuned by nun other then the infamous Lance!!!!!!

Or is that just all hear say from your mouth?????????

Enquiring minds want to know!!!!
Old 05-11-10, 07:44 PM
Darkness01
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by blk&blu*j
Your to funny why don't you edit your signature to reflect the fact the car is on a standalone, its boosted, has a chity transmission and if I remember correctly is well over 400 hp and I do believe Tuned by nun other then the infamous Lance!!!!!!

LMAo i though i had imagined all that
Old 05-11-10, 08:24 PM
DINH300
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by blk&blu*j

Huh what you talking about ... I never said any of that don't put words of encouragement in my mouth. My car makes 209 you guys were with me that night when I put my car on the dyno ask LRD he was there that night.

Last edited by DINH300; 05-11-10 at 09:04 PM.
Old 05-12-10, 03:46 AM
Wicked SC
Pole Position

Well that night you learned a lesson about racing what you brung ... and a WIN is a WIN ---- LMAO ... LMAO

So who is making excuses .. I am NOT making ANY excuses I'm stating FACTS

LMAO

There you go Joe, you said it not me. There were actually posts on this thread after that night and there were no excuses of tires. He won, however what was said and the obvious was that if I had my tires it would be a different outcome. And guess what, the following Friday I did, and you can ask what happened. Now, onto your statement about run what you brung, if I ran what I had it wouldn't have even have been a race so you might want to check with your BRO in law on what the agreement was for the race..

Anyway, there's a boosted IS that wants to race you, what's up???
Old 05-12-10, 04:45 AM
DINH300
Lexus Test Driver

There you go Joe, you said it not me. There were actually posts on this thread after that night and there were no excuses of tires. He won, however what was said and the obvious was that if I had my tires it would be a different outcome. And guess what, the following Friday I did, and you can ask what happened. Now, onto your statement about run what you brung, if I ran what I had it wouldn't have even have been a race so you might want to check with your BRO in law on what the agreement was for the race..

Anyway, there's a boosted IS that wants to race you, what's up???
there's a boosted IS here?..........
Old 05-12-10, 04:51 AM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

In all my years of watching races from drag,Indy and formula one rarely does the loser ever say ( He or she had a better car or simply they out drove me )..They always with out fail start to list off the causes of their lost..Hey that's racing, it comes with the territory. We all know who really won or lost so deal with it ..

On a lighter note. I was driving my WGI mobile the Ford on Glades when out of no where a dark gray VW Golf started to try me .The little chit was lunging car back and forth while looking over to me. I'm not sure if I had cut him off or took his lane or what.... The little chit was about to get an *** full of Ford Explore.. When the a voice of reason came over the phone, John that's your work truck you can afford any mishaps okay. I happen to be on the phone Roger when this had gone down. Thanks bud ,but you know I would of smoked that fool.. My trusty Ford don't play .. Just ask Jerome LOL .. Sorry bro had to throw that in

Last edited by //LRD; 05-12-10 at 05:11 AM.
Old 05-12-10, 04:22 PM
Wicked SC
Pole Position

Originally Posted by //LRD
In all my years of watching races from drag,Indy and formula one rarely does the loser ever say ( He or she had a better car or simply they out drove me )..They always with out fail start to list off the causes of their lost..Hey that's racing, it comes with the territory. We all know who really won or lost so deal with it ..

On a lighter note. I was driving my WGI mobile the Ford on Glades when out of no where a dark gray VW Golf started to try me .The little chit was lunging car back and forth while looking over to me. I'm not sure if I had cut him off or took his lane or what.... The little chit was about to get an *** full of Ford Explore.. When the a voice of reason came over the phone, John that's your work truck you can afford any mishaps okay. I happen to be on the phone Roger when this had gone down. Thanks bud ,but you know I would of smoked that fool.. My trusty Ford don't play .. Just ask Jerome LOL .. Sorry bro had to throw that in
]

How would Jerome know?

I thought the GS beat your Explorer?? Am I mistaken?

Quick Reply: Who Did You Blow Away Today Or Vice Versa