Search this Thread

Old 05-12-10, 04:36 PM
DINH300
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Wicked SC
]

How would Jerome know?

I thought the GS beat your Explorer?? Am I mistaken?

The only thing I recall the GS beating was a white SC with a OBX turbo from a dig.

So MR. WICKED what happen that night when we were coming back from Hooters with LRD on Pines some time ago I believe we had alittle run from a dig I wonder what happened??? can someone enlighten me???
Old 05-12-10, 05:28 PM
shaodome
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DINH300
The only thing I recall the GS beating was a white SC with a OBX turbo from a dig.

So MR. WICKED what happen that night when we were coming back from Hooters with LRD on Pines some time ago I believe we had alittle run from a dig I wonder what happened??? can someone enlighten me???
I heard the mazda wasted the GS as well
Old 05-13-10, 05:17 AM
drewgo
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Wicked SC
]

How would Jerome know?

I thought the GS beat your Explorer?? Am I mistaken?
That GS bit off more than it can chew one night on Pines BLVD. a 98' SC.

Jerome, Care to share!
Old 05-13-10, 05:29 AM
DINH300
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by drewgo

Jerome, Care to share!
MR. WICKED always bits more then he can chew.
Old 05-13-10, 09:00 AM
PC2JSC
Rookie

Mr Wicked,

That GS is SAD .....I broke my D___k off in your A___ in the rain from a DIG and I KNOW U still feel the burn from that beat down .......

That GS needs to go visit its brother at TITAN ASAP so it can start making some HP... Bust out the credit cards BRO .......

Maybe u can drop it off when you go pick up that BIG BLACK Stalion you been building for MONTHS...

LMAO .....

I will OUT DRIVE YOU ANY DAY ANY TIME .......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can build and spend all you want - BOTTOM line is SKILLS BRO and I have them and you DON'T

Last edited by PC2JSC; 05-13-10 at 09:34 AM.
Old 05-13-10, 09:57 AM
drewgo
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by PC1JSC

You can build and spend all you want - BOTTOM line is SKILLS BRO and I have them and you DON'T
Are you referring to a 22 sec pass he did once at PBIR?... if so that don't count
Old 05-13-10, 09:58 AM
Punky
Lead Lap

Mr Wicked,

That GS is SAD .....I broke my D___k off in your A___ in the rain from a DIG and I KNOW U still feel the burn from that beat down .......

That GS needs to go visit its brother at TITAN ASAP so it can start making some HP... Bust out the credit cards BRO .......

Maybe u can drop it off when you go pick up that BIG BLACK Stalion you been building for MONTHS...

LMAO .....

DAYYYYUM!
Old 05-13-10, 10:08 AM
shaodome
Lexus Test Driver

Mr Wicked,

LMAO .....

Let's see what you got at the track then....you talk about skills, put up or shut up
Old 05-13-10, 12:38 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by shaodome
Let's see what you got at the track then....you talk about skills, put up or shut up
Jordon are you picking on a soon to b customer. Make sure you get a depos.1st..lol
Old 05-13-10, 04:35 PM
shaodome
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by //LRD
Jordon are you picking on a soon to b customer. Make sure you get a depos.1st..lol
Ha...it'd be a good comparison....1/4 mile pre and post PSI EMS.

Just noticed today that in the vids I had before with the emanage I was trapping around 110-114, now I trap 119
Old 05-13-10, 04:39 PM
LIMS407
Pole Position

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

i got blown away by is350 today,,,i saw guy at red light and he gave me the look,,,wasnt even close i know is350 is same engine as mine but smaller car still i dont like to lose,,,
Old 05-13-10, 06:33 PM
Wicked SC
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Mr Wicked,

LMAO .....

Let's make a deal Joe,can we have a(let's call it a debate) here without you always bringing up a certain shop's name. Do I ever bring up who did your swap on your little 1J? Don't you worry about Credit cards, it's money well spent.

Now back to our regular scheduled event. I want to see you out drive me as you so claim. Listen, when you got more than 300RWHP and can handle it, then you can talk to me. So until then, as I said before you need to race the NA SC's......
Old 05-13-10, 06:35 PM
Wicked SC
Pole Position

Originally Posted by drewgo

Jerome, Care to share!
Senor Dre, in all honesty you lost that race. It was a 0-40mph race and I won so I don't know what you're talking about...
Old 05-13-10, 07:00 PM
96sc300
Lead Lap

I am soon coming for all you biothcheesss!!!

Joe to bad I blew my stock twins before we could have had a good race but seems like that one night on 27 i tried to run u kinda stayed back every time maybe it's cause you had just got your sc and where just trying to get use to the sled .

PUTO hope you have more than 450 and I will show you that your 18"'s aint gona do shiz for ya

J the GS makes me laugh u will soon need the black back to get ur win column back in the positive.

ED I am gunning that I hopfully get to end up next to you so we can squeeze it a little

Dihn I look forward to run you once again!

Any one else can add the name to the list below

1. Panda
2. Puto
3. J
4. Dihn

Old 05-13-10, 07:38 PM
Wicked SC
Pole Position

Originally Posted by 96sc300
I am soon coming for all you biothcheesss!!!

Joe to bad I blew my stock twins before we could have had a good race but seems like that one night on 27 i tried to run u kinda stayed back every time maybe it's cause you had just got your sc and where just trying to get use to the sled .

PUTO hope you have more than 450 and I will show you that your 18"'s aint gona do shiz for ya

J the GS makes me laugh u will soon need the black back to get ur win column back in the positive.

ED I am gunning that I hopfully get to end up next to you so we can squeeze it a little

Dihn I look forward to run you once again!

Any one else can add the name to the list below

1. Panda
2. Puto
3. J
4. Dihn

Nice Chris, but wait a minute is that a 2500 that I see next to that turbo?
It is a 2.5, damn Chris it's only a 1J? I thought you were trying to do some damage?

Quick Reply: Who Did You Blow Away Today Or Vice Versa