Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

Who Did You Blow Away Today Or Vice Versa

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-08, 07:29 AM
Punky
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DINH300
I know what your trying to say. I apologize if I offended you guys or punky in anyway. Punky has a good head over his shoulders I mess with him because he is out of the norm with the V8, not alot of guys are willing to stick with the stock motor and make it breath better. He has alot of potential and the V8 already has alot of HP to begin. Hopefully when his car is done either John, Ed, Jerome, or I be his first victim .

ps: I hope you go for Roger and spank him up good. and tell him Obama sponsored you
Thanks for the words of encouragement. First objective is the body kit, hopefully before the end of this month an I can pull it off without a FMIC. Maybe around Christmas I will get a bottle of pimp juice.
Old 11-12-08, 07:45 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Rumors has it!!!! That there is going to be a big race coming up.Maybe as soon as this weekend Can't wait to read the stories soon to follow
Old 11-12-08, 07:52 PM
One_jZ_SC3
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by Punky
Thanks for the words of encouragement. First objective is the body kit, hopefully before the end of this month an I can pull it off without a FMIC. Maybe around Christmas I will get a bottle of pimp juice.
I would think your first objective would be speed...I say do the body kit last!
Old 11-12-08, 08:01 PM
SH212
Dances with goats

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

'f' speed with these new laws in place i saw on with the looks first!!
Old 11-12-08, 08:12 PM
DINH300
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Shlomboy
'f' speed with these new laws in place i saw on with the looks first!!
The looks will make you look faster to the cops so speed first dynamics later.
Old 11-12-08, 08:13 PM
DINH300
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by //LRD
Rumors has it!!!! That there is going to be a big race coming up.Maybe as soon as this weekend Can't wait to read the stories soon to follow
Yeah I hear

but you won't be hearing any of it from me cause I will be out for aweek.
Old 11-12-08, 08:40 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

listen to this my two BMW coworker are that fact I pull an M6 on the Highway.So today I made call to a BMW owner/tech at Vista BMW.And he simply put it.Weight to horse power ratio.So I did the math My car is bout 3900lbs with my fat a$$ in it and the M6 is 3909 no driver so.The driver was diff.not heavy set so I'll give him 150lbs.Then that puts the M6 at 4059 a 150lbs diff.My car in the dead of summer dyno 465-475 rwh the M6 430 rwh.But still they want to.So I told them both all they want it still won't change the facts.
Old 11-12-08, 09:20 PM
DINH300
Lexus Test Driver

This is not a race but it got pretty nasty at the end

It all started when my wife and I left my cousins house over at Laguna Isles, we spent the night over there because I had a few drinks and so did my wife. So it was 9ish maybe 10am I don't remember in the mornin and we went to the gas station on Sheridan and 184th ave at the Cheveron. My wife and I were getting coffee to get ourselves together I have a head ache from all (mot, Hai, ba, Vo!!!) <<< one, two, three, all in. So still with a bad hang over I get my coffee and start sipping and pumping gas. I am standing at pump 1 and my wife in the car, over on pump 2 was a spanish lady maybe mid 20s and over at pump 4 was another spanish lady maybe late 20s. pump 3 was this blonde lady just getting out of her car.

Now here is the interesting part. I was standing at my pump and the cashier walks out and tells them that se accidently put $10 bucks on pump 2 when it was suppose to be on pump 4 and pump 4 got the $40 bucks. So the cashier tells the lady on pump 4 to give the lady on pump 2 $30bucks to make up for the difference so the Lady in pump 4 goes thats not my problem and the gas station should deal with it and pay out of there own pocket. So I stand there still pumping gas I am still at $13.67 and I have another $26.33 left. OMG!!! this is going to be a long day.

I was leaning on my car watching as my money ticks away. So the lady on pump 2 is about to go at it with the chick on pump 4 and this blonde lady was trying to walk in between them. So she walk around there cars and the lady on pump 2 punches the lady in pump 4 but she moves over and strikes the blonde lady. The blonde lady falls like a cripple without a wheel chair going down a flight of stairs. The 2 ladies on pump 4 and 2 go at it and I was standing there like the good samaritan that I am. I was watching as one chick was ripping off the other ones bra that was the only exciting part of this cat fight. The blonde lady gets back up and pulls out this can of mace and start spraying them and somehow that Sh^t got on face and I fell like a girl and scream like one too, but thats from my wife point of view but really I took it like a man. So the other people at the pump broke up the fight.

when I got back up the cops showed up the ambulance as well. I washed my face and still felt the after burn of it and my eyes look like they have been threw a nerve popping party. I slept at work all day today and couldn't work .
Old 11-12-08, 09:26 PM
SH212
Dances with goats

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ohhhhhh mahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawd!!!!!

DIN you got some crazy "f" stories man lol

get well soon buddy
Old 11-13-08, 06:45 AM
drewgo
Lexus Test Driver

I guess you just discovered a "DYI hangover Remedy". A puff of Mace and Vuola! Hangover gone.
Old 11-13-08, 06:52 AM
DINH300
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by drewgo
I guess you just discovered a "DYI hangover Remedy". A puff of Mace and Vuola! Hangover gone.
Uh huh right
Old 11-13-08, 09:02 AM
Punky
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by //LRD
Pm me details
Old 11-13-08, 09:27 AM
DINH300
Lexus Test Driver

^^^^ punky your in it too.
Old 11-13-08, 09:49 AM
Punky
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by DINH300
^^^^ punky your in it too.