Florida Lexus Club The place for Florida Lexus enthusiasts

Who Did You Blow Away Today Or Vice Versa

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-10, 05:58 AM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by SH_JZZ30
I ran a very clean silver G35 on the way home from state of stance. He was with a blue 1IS and black s14. He had an exhaust and was slammed on some silver/polished 19s or 20s. I don't know what other mods.

I was in 4th (wish I couldve been in 3rd) and we were going around 75mph. He came next to me and gave me the thumbs up and I did the same. I heard him hit it and I hit after him. I get about 4 cars at the end of 4th at around 125mph and I put it in 5th and he got smaller in my rear view.

My clutch seems to be holding strong.
Nice kill Shameed

Originally Posted by 96sc300
Lol I told you you wouldn't stay away to long son!! Lol " I love this IS I just Gona chill" lmfao!!!

True that
Old 05-31-10, 05:39 PM
is300jay
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by drewgo
All I can say is when you are used to 500+rwp and all of a sudden you do a run on an NA, dude,the runs are so long. It's like a life time just to get to 115mph... wow! I forgot the dude in the blue IS3's name, but we ran and it was for ever to get to 115/ Wow!
No offense, but Frankly I don't care who won or lost it was just out of the norm for me. Seriously I need boost back... BAD!

So with that said. The beast should on the road by next week. Some of you know and some of don't know what I got cooking in the oven.
But it sure will be a lot of fun...!
That would be me and the first time I floord it and u didn't go so I let of then u went u had me by a door the 2 time went at the same time and I had u by a bumper and pulling still then u let off

KING NA IS300 lmao no I got to race the cry baby cuz the ladybug let off once he seen my car pulling so I'll say that's a win oh and Ed how was the date wit ur dad
Old 05-31-10, 05:49 PM
EDTUN3R
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by is300jay
That would be me and the first time I floord it and u didn't go so I let of then u went u had me by a door the 2 time went at the same time and I had u by a bumper and pulling still then u let off

KING NA IS300 lmao no I got to race the cry baby cuz the ladybug let off once he seen my car pulling so I'll say that's a win oh and Ed how was the date wit ur dad
I had a Good Time We Went To Benihana with My Dad And Bro and his daughter They havent seen each other in years.
Old 06-16-10, 04:47 AM
SH_JZZ30
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

On the way home from work this morning a red 96-98 mustang cobra pulled next to me and starts making alot of noise. But there was too much traffic so I let him go ahead.

Then I see him up ahead turn into the same exit as I was going to. I know that exit has a long straight. So I got behind him around 80mph. We were running out of room. I hear his loud exhaust when he hits it. He started about 6 cars ahead. I was in 4th. By the top of 4th I am pulling him in. He's about 2 cars ahead and getting closer. And I put it in 5th but there no room to keep going.

Hopefully I see him again. I don't know his mods but his exhaust was crazy loud.
Old 06-16-10, 05:06 AM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by SH_JZZ30
On the way home from work this morning a red 96-98 mustang cobra pulled next to me and starts making alot of noise. But there was too much traffic so I let him go ahead.

Then I see him up ahead turn into the same exit as I was going to. I know that exit has a long straight. So I got behind him around 80mph. We were running out of room. I hear his loud exhaust when he hits it. He started about 6 cars ahead. I was in 4th. By the top of 4th I am pulling him in. He's about 2 cars ahead and getting closer. And I put it in 5th but there no room to keep going.

Hopefully I see him again. I don't know his mods but his exhaust was crazy loud.

Dude most of been WTF.. , it a Lexus !!!..lol
Old 06-16-10, 08:54 AM
YeA 2jZ
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

A couple of days ago I was on my way up to pines to take my friend to the Sunoco gas staion to get some high octane gas for his banshee. I am doing about 70 on I-75 NB around the big curve when i see a Lex IS coming up pretty fast, it was about dusk so the sun was still out a bit, i notice his lights and bulge in the hood i automatically knew it was an IS-F so i hit it a little i didnt mash the gas because wtf i am a bone stock SC and thats an IS-F i think to myself, so he passes me at around 85mph so figure he wants to go so eff it i proceed to stomp on my gas pedal and go. Now let me tell you the saying "its not the car but the driver" came to mind when i was right on his tail moving in and out of lanes through traffic he couldnt shake me. But again we were in traffic, i was being really irresponsible and i didnt want to keep on pushing when we started to hit the 110-115 marks. But right around this time traffic cleared up and he pulled away from me. So i said f it fun time over then he started to slow down to wait for me. For a sec i though it was ISGuy but i doubted he would drive his F like that so when the F pulld up next to me he rolled down the window and it was a very young kid mabey 18 years old i couldnt believe it we exchanged a few wuz ups and that was it. Weird as hell lol
Old 06-22-10, 08:42 PM
Wicked SC
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default '04 GS430 vs '06 GS300

There's about to be a revival of this famous thread on Friday night after the GS lays the smack down on Big John's GS300. He just left my house and he seems to think that his GS will out run my GS!

I guess I'm going to teach him about the Power button!

Stay tuned...
Old 06-23-10, 06:37 AM
shaodome
Lexus Test Driver

That Garbage truck didn't stand a chance this morning on the Sheridan St. 95NB Onramp! Woooo hooo got my car back *****es.

track time!
Old 06-23-10, 08:12 AM
js93sc3
Rookie

Default There's about to be a revival of this famous thread on Friday night after the GS lays

lol v8 vs v6 (on 20's) bro you do the math.....lol but we can do this for ****s and giggles..... u never know my power button have a little more....
Old 06-23-10, 04:17 PM
Wicked SC
Pole Position

Originally Posted by js93sc3
lol v8 vs v6 (on 20's) bro you do the math.....lol but we can do this for ****s and giggles..... u never know my power button have a little more....

No excuses, just bring it! We'll just have to see who's power button has more juice!
Old 06-23-10, 04:35 PM
F4A22
Pole Position

Blacked out C5 M6 by about half a car.Had my silencer in which didnt help but a win is a win.
Old 06-28-10, 05:56 PM
BAD954BOI
Lexus Champion

coming from work heading home on university and i pull up to the red light on Mcnab then the throw back prelude next to me starts honking and strolls up a bit... so i look at his boy in the passenger seat and stroll up a bit still giving the prelude a car at the line and he turns to the driver and telling him to floor it..(i think to my self he up for a rude awaking when i hit top of first)...lol... lets just say he will never attempt another sc again........STRETCHED!!!
Old 06-28-10, 09:16 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by BAD954BOI
coming from work heading home on university and i pull up to the red light on Mcnab then the throw back prelude next to me starts honking and strolls up a bit... so i look at his boy in the passenger seat and stroll up a bit still giving the prelude a car at the line and he turns to the driver and telling him to floor it..(i think to my self he up for a rude awaking when i hit top of first)...lol... lets just say he will never attempt another sc again........STRETCHED!!!

Nice kill .. Great story
Old 06-28-10, 09:49 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Default Big thanks to team Orange in Davie

Got a SMOKING DEAL from Larry last Friday. He had sold his 1st gen GS. And before doing so, he had removed the ATF built valve body tranny that was in it . This is the same tranny that ran consistent 11.90's with the stock twins at PBIR. I spoke to ATF this morning and they did confirm 650's RWH with no problems .. Should be interesting. I should be installing it some time this week with the help of my buddy Louis. I'm gonna try to get Jordon to tuned it by next week some time..
Old 06-29-10, 03:35 AM
Wicked SC
Pole Position

Originally Posted by //LRD
Got a SMOKING DEAL from Larry last Friday. He had sold his 1st gen GS. And before doing so, he had removed the ATF built valve body tranny that was in it . This is the same tranny that ran consistent 11.90's with the stock twins at PBIR. I spoke to ATF this morning and they did confirm 650's RWH with no problems .. Should be interesting. I should be installing it some time this week with the help of my buddy Louis. I'm gonna try to get Jordon to tuned it by next week some time..
Congrats on the new trans! So what does this mean now, that instead of running high 13's you'll be running low 13's??

J/K..J/K Install that bad boy so we could see what the Megasquirt can do...

Quick Reply: Who Did You Blow Away Today Or Vice Versa